++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 05-17-2004, 08:44 AM   #1
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Alter Bridge part of something special?

i was thinking of music trends in recent times, the early 90's obviously saw the "grunge" bands, after that was the pop-punk era and recently has being the throwback to the 60's and 70's with The White Stripes and a throwback but in a different direction but a throwback none the less in Jet.

Bands like The White Stripes have got the respect of the music community but like other such bands the musicanship isn't there compared to bands of the past and they certainly don't employ the solo very often if at all.

Perhaps bands that coincidentally already built a following in Alter Bridge and also Velvet Revolver could bring back guitar driven rock with the lead guitarist a star if not the star of the band in Mark Tremonti and the immortal Slash. Tom Morello's playing is a little different and Cornell is more of a focus but that is another band playing old school hard rock that we all love and it will be interstering to see how they develop and evolve.

what do you guys think? it would be fantastic but is it realistic?
Old 05-17-2004, 01:07 PM   #2
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
We sure as hell need Gutiar driven Rock, thats for damn sure ; that would be Awsomeeeeeeee, If Alter Bridge Could pull that off thats my opion, And I simply Love your thoughts, ....but neverthless i guess we will just have to wait and see...im with on this....And realistic Haha,,,In rockroll my friend anything is possbile} { PEACE }
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything