++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-18-2004, 08:10 PM   #16
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Jez) Just out of curiosity, Musicman, why didn't you post EVERYTHING here that you heard/said at another board?
It's easy for people to be confused about the truth when people only post half of something and when it's taken out of context.

please, ellaborate!

What did musicman said at another board? could you copy his post here?
Old 01-18-2004, 10:14 PM   #17
JenRN
USER INFO »
Mark looks good, a little skinny though. I wonder what REALLY is going on, I would hope that they are mature enough to not talk "trash" about each other in public! I just hope they all are happy.

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-18-2004, 10:16 PM   #18
musicman
USER INFO »
It's quite simple:

1. Scott Stapp is no longer in the band, therfore CREED is no more.
2. They have a new singer for the new band, Mark will not give the name out yet, he just said to look for the update on www.creed.com and Wind-Up.

I think that's it, here's another photo of Mark posing with Michael Angelo, a very good guitar shredder.....Oh yeah, that other kid is an employee for PRS that was with Mark most of the time........
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NAMM 2004 012 (Small).jpg (49.0 KB, 625 views)
Old 01-18-2004, 10:20 PM   #19
JenRN
USER INFO »
I think we all on here are VERY aware that Creed is no more!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-18-2004, 10:20 PM   #20
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by musicman) It's quite simple:

1. Scott Stapp is no longer in the band, therfore CREED is no more.
2. They have a new singer for the new band, Mark will not give the name out yet, he just said to look for the update on www.creed.com and Wind-Up.

I think that's it, here's another photo of Mark posing with Michael Angelo, a very good guitar shredder.....Oh yeah, that other kid is an employee for PRS that was with Mark most of the time........
dude... Michael Angelo is SOOOOOOOOOO F*CKIN GOOD!!!! ooaahhhh.. i saw a vid w/ him playin ... DUDE.... w/ one sweep pick he shredded the F*CK out his guitar...

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 01-18-2004, 10:28 PM   #21
WeatheredWoman
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by musicman) I think that's it, here's another photo of Mark posing with Michael Angelo, a very good guitar shredder.....Oh yeah, that other kid is an employee for PRS that was with Mark most of the time........

Oh man... I just can't get enough of those pics!!
More Input!!!

Souls...
they float like the memories I've opened,
Go...
and kiss all the butterflies I've broken,
Sow...
their wings to the coat of my misfortune,
Grow...
to reach the plains only I have spoken...

The Path ~by~ ManMade God
Old 01-18-2004, 10:47 PM   #22
Alter Shredder
USER INFO »
cool stuff.
Old 01-18-2004, 10:47 PM   #23
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by musicman) ...also said that Scott Stapp is no more, he got the boot.
I REALLY hope that Mark didn't actually say that. I want to believe that he is not that rude! All I know is that this whole breakup is making me sick.
Old 01-19-2004, 01:22 AM   #24
hide
USER INFO »
he looks good but as for sacking Stapp I don't buy that. It seems if anything Stapp was the man in charge, but i'll wait for Michael to say something or Mark himself.
Old 01-19-2004, 01:28 AM   #25
creedlvr
USER INFO »
I, too, got the sense that Stapp was "in charge" ... but if the other guys refused to continue to play with him, then he would have no choice. As I said, let's hope that's not true!
Old 01-19-2004, 02:18 AM   #26
musicman
USER INFO »
You guys wanted another, here it is.......... This is his GOOFY look
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NAMM 2004 092 (Medium).jpg (60.2 KB, 622 views)
Old 01-19-2004, 02:21 AM   #27
musicman
USER INFO »
This is the guy that makes Mark Tremonti's guitar, Mr. Paul Reed Smith himself, I went to the PRS party after the NAMM show, Carlos Santana was suppose to show up and play but he didn't because he was feeling ill, kinda ruined my night.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NAMM 2004 051 (Medium).jpg (43.3 KB, 587 views)
Old 01-19-2004, 02:26 AM   #28
musicman
USER INFO »
OK, last picture for tonight, Mark hanging out with his friend, I'm not sure who the dude is.

Oh yeah, did I mention that CREED with Stapp played at the PRS NAMM show last year, too bad I didn't go that year, it would have been cool to see them.

One other band that did play the show this year was Marcos Curiel's (x-P.O.D. guitar players) new band The Accidental Experiment, I met Marcos at NAMM and he's a really cool guy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NAMM 2004 010 (Medium).jpg (68.6 KB, 597 views)
Old 01-19-2004, 02:34 AM   #29
musicman
USER INFO »
For those here that didn't think Mark said that about Scott at NAMM, here's someone named Steve that posted on marktremonti.net and what he had to say about meeting Mark at NAMM:

O.K. I got a chance to talk to Mark at NAMM on Saturday and here is what he told me. First, his new band will release their debuet on Aug. 27, he said that it is way better than anything he has ever done w/Creed. Second, tremontitech is right, Scott did get the boot because of the prolonged breake that he wanted to take from the band. And in case you want to know, Submersed will release their debuet in June. This came streight from Mark himself. He and I talked for about 10 min. and this is what he said. I'm not making this up. CREED IS NO MORE!!! But we still get Mark, Flip, and Bryan is back. So basically, we get a heavier, better Creed without Scott Stapp's drama.

So again, there you have it, forget about all the other rumors out there, this is the real deal!

Chau, I'm going to sleep.
Old 01-19-2004, 05:04 AM   #30
tremontirocks!
USER INFO »
mmmmmm i guess its true then, creed r really breaking up... I'm gonna miss Scott's singing, he is my idol...I'm in a band and always look up to him....But oh well, guess I'll hav to move on. I am now looking forward to the new band tremonti has formed, only question is who is the singer? Anyone reckon it might be Brett Hestla? If not, where does this leave him? This is really disapointing, he joined creed to tour, so he virtually gets the boot too! Brett coudda still been in his band if it were'nt for this, its really disapointing. His band rocked...But oh well, looking forward to tremontis new band