++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 02-18-2011, 12:16 PM   #271
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Lets Come Together

peace be still in jesus name, lets proceed, i needs a nursey evens for the older children, Praise Jesus Lets Proceed, going into Matt>24>21> verse 21 no games no gum no breathing only in the area designed no veggie tales, FOR THEN SHALL BE A GREAT TRBULATION SUCH AS NEVER NOT SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD TO This Time No Nor Ever Shall Be, now over in Dan 12 >verse 1 spoke of these wars and there was a trouble since never was such a nation, here in matt>24>21>speaketh of the great tribulations for the word says there shall be a time such was not since the beginning of the world, To This Time Nor Ever Shall Be, And At This Time Follows Up To What I Call The Second Rapture WHICH IS ARMAGEDDON, when JESUS RETURNS For The Church And His Royal Army The Ecc, Tell Us, Behold I Have Seen Princes upon horses In The earth, Last Shall Be First And First Shall Be Last, And The Word Tells Us AND EXCEPT THOSE DAYS SHOULD BE SHORTEND, The Word SAYS FOR MY ELECTS SAKE These Days Will Be Shortend And So They Have Been, [font="Arial Black"]though it seems are days or anyones has been long and dredfull and full of the long suffermeants we die we live, if we wish to be optimistc which comes and goes for us daily they have been in fact shortend So you Can praise Jesus For That, And in those matters concering the fact of his precious children that the word of God instates THAT THE CHILDREN OF FAITH SHALL BE CAST INTO OUTER DARKNESS, Where The Shadow Of The Valley Of The Dead, Will Passed Theme, going into psalms 107>4>15>they wandered in the widerness , in solitary WAY THEY FOUND NO CITY TO DWELL IN, From The deeper precepts thats been coming up in this thread, They Knew Not That City In Which they had come from NOR DID THEY KNOW NOT THE TIME OF THE VISITATION, The Word Tells Us They Found No City To Dwell In, THE WORD INSTATED, That We Have NO CERTIAN DWELLING PLACE Which Can See That Unfolding Here THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS INSIDE US AND ALL AROUND US, and Is IN RICH IN MERCY You Can See That Mercy Unfolding Right Here PRAISE JESUS, The Word Tells Us In Hunger And Thirsty THEIR SOUL Fainted In Theme, Then Cried Unto The Lord, In Their Trouble AND HE DELIVERED THEME OUT OF THEIR DISTRESS AND HE LED THEME FORTH THE RIGHT WAY, And There Cometh To Reach Thy People, The Hidden Power Of The Word Of God, That They May Go Forth Unto The City Of Habitation, Oh That Men Might PRAISE THE LORD FOR HIS WONDERFULL WORKS TO The Children Of Men, For He Satisieth The Longing Soul And Fills The Hungery Soul, Such As Sit In Darkness And In The Shadow Of Death Being Bound In Afliction AND IRON B/c They Rebelled Against God The Words Of God And Contemed The Counsel Of The Most High Therefore He Brought Down Their Heart With Labour They Fell Down By The Wayside, And With The Labour Of The Deadworks the word tells us MARVEL NOT That Fish Cometh From The Sky With Bread, But Marvel Because You Ate PRAISE JESUS AND WERE FILLED, They Fell Down And There Was None To Help Theme Out Of The Darkness And The Shadow Of Death And Take Their Bands In Under OH THAT MEN WOULD PRAISE HIM FOR HE HATH BROKEN THE GATES OF BRASS AND CUT THE BARS OF IRON INSUNDER The Word Tell Us The Prisoners Will Be Loosed WITH THE WORD OF GOD And That Apponited Time, You Can See, The Clear As Noonday Approach, as thee MERCY Of JESUS Gathers His People In Their Time Of Travil And Darkness, thats all i got time for today, so im going to leave it at that we will be going into the psalms 87 , and back over in MATT, when i get back to this message, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS IN ALL THINGS, Render That Power In All Our Troubles TODAY, In The First Name Of AUTHERTIY And The Final AUTHERTIY JESUS CHRIST,
Old 02-18-2011, 12:22 PM   #272
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: Lets Come Together

[quote=TrulyAmazing]peace be still in jesus name, lets proceed, i needs a nursey evens for the older children, Praise Jesus Lets Proceed, going into Matt>24>21> verse 21 no games no gum no breathing only in the area designed no veggie tales, FOR THEN SHALL BE A GREAT TRBULATION SUCH AS NEVER NOT SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD TO This Time No Nor Ever Shall Be, now over in Dan 12 >verse 1 spoke of these wars and there was a trouble since never was such a nation, here in matt>24>21>speaketh of the great tribulations for the word says there shall be a time such was not since the beginning of the world, To This Time Nor Ever Shall Be, And At This Time Follows Up To What I Call The Second Rapture WHICH IS ARMAGEDDON, when JESUS RETURNS For The Church And His Royal Army The Ecc, Tell Us, Behold I Have Seen Princes upon horses In The earth, Last Shall Be First And First Shall Be Last, And The Word Tells Us AND EXCEPT THOSE DAYS SHOULD BE SHORTEND, The Word SAYS FOR MY ELECTS SAKE These Days Will Be Shortend And So They Have Been, [font="Arial Black"]though it seems are days or anyones has been long and dredfull and full of the long suffermeants we die we live, if we wish to be optimistc which comes and goes for us daily they have been in fact shortend So you Can praise Jesus For That, And in those matters concering the fact of his precious children that the word of God instates THAT THE CHILDREN OF FAITH SHALL BE CAST INTO OUTER DARKNESS, Where The Shadow Of The Valley Of The Dead, Will Passed Theme, going into psalms 107>4>15>they wandered in the widerness , in solitary WAY THEY FOUND NO CITY TO DWELL IN, From The deeper precepts thats been coming up in this thread, They Knew Not That City In Which they had come from NOR DID THEY KNOW NOT THE TIME OF THE VISITATION, The Word Tells Us They Found No City To Dwell In, THE WORD INSTATED, That We Have NO CERTIAN DWELLING PLACE Which Can See That Unfolding Here THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS INSIDE US AND ALL AROUND US, and Is IN RICH IN MERCY You Can See That Mercy Unfolding Right Here PRAISE JESUS, The Word Tells Us In Hunger And Thirsty THEIR SOUL Fainted In Theme, Then Cried Unto The Lord, In Their Trouble AND HE DELIVERED THEME OUT OF THEIR DISTRESS AND HE LED THEME FORTH THE RIGHT WAY, And There Cometh To Reach Thy People, The Hidden Power Of The Word Of God, That They May Go Forth Unto The City Of Habitation, Oh That Men Might PRAISE THE LORD FOR HIS WONDERFULL WORKS TO The Children Of Men, For He Satisieth The Longing Soul And Fills The Hungery Soul, Such As Sit In Darkness And In The Shadow Of Death Being Bound In Afliction AND IRON B/c They Rebelled Against God The Words Of God And Contemed The Counsel Of The Most High Therefore He Brought Down Their Heart With Labour They Fell Down By The Wayside, And With The Labour Of The Deadworks the word tells us MARVEL NOT That Fish Cometh From The Sky With Bread, But Marvel Because You Ate PRAISE JESUS AND WERE FILLED, They Fell Down And There Was None To Help Theme Out Of The Darkness And The Shadow Of Death And Take Their Bands In Under OH THAT MEN WOULD PRAISE HIM FOR HE HATH BROKEN THE GATES OF BRASS AND CUT THE BARS OF IRON INSUNDER The Word Tell Us The Prisoners Will Be Loosed WITH THE WORD OF GOD And That Apponited Time, You Can See, The Clear As Noonday Approach, as thee MERCY Of JESUS Gathers His People In Their Time Of Travil And Darkness, thats all i got time for today, so im going to leave it at that we will be going into the psalms 87 , and back over in MATT, when i get back to this message, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS IN ALL THINGS, feel free to copy paste and print
Old 02-19-2011, 09:30 AM   #273
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Lets Come Together

PRAISE JESUS He Makes It Possibile To Just Be We Our Holding, Going Over My Last Minute Notes, PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, Sin Does,nt Live Here Anymore going in and breaking down the psalms 87, for us PRAISE JESUS, as I Countinuing. not much more to go, praise jesus these are print friendly and copy friendly as we go, for those who are to busy to come in and set a while, Lord Knows Im Busy As Well PRAISE JESUS, BUT WE MAKE IT HAPPEN, AMEN AND AMEN,
Old 02-19-2011, 10:08 AM   #274
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Lets Come Together

we have all friends together have, had just hard times and struggles within all things, those who have sowed in tears shall reap and joy, and those who laugh standing in faith and kick down and judge wrongfully. the word tells US To Let Theme COMFOUNDED TROUBLED FOR Ever Yea Let Theme Be PUT TO SHAME AND PERISH, That Men May Know That Thou Whose NAME ALONE IS JEHOVAH ART THE MOST HIGH OVER ALL EARTH, Those Who Laugh Now shall Mourn Later, due to the slack of wisdom and do to jealsuy, and ingorants of age, there be un call for set backs of wrong judgements, that soon can no longer be expected, and thats all i have to say about that, Lets Go Into The Precious PSALMS 87, Privileges Of The City HIS FOUNDATION Is In The Holy MOUNTAINS And The Word Loveth That Broken City Binded Broken Torn Mocked And Mistreated, In That Precious Midst STAND THE FIRST AND THE LAST THE GREAT I,am why do they imagine a vain thing WHEN GOD Said He Loves Those Gates More Than All The Dwellings Of Jacob. Glorious things are spoken of thee O City Of GOD Selah, they knew not that city, we can only hold church and pray that everybody will make that stand that we have, to bring everyone together, As it will work together for alls GREATER OUTCOME, praise jesus, ya know friends, and all my livestocks some i have,nt even met, but i love theme anyway, the Lord spoketh these things to many, forsake all others and follow me, if jesus tells you these words its not pass time or you cant just pretend, if he spoketh unto you these things, he needs you, and many our decling those word, The Word Says If YOU HEAR HIS VOICE TODAY Harden Not Your Hearts, For Many There Tommrows Are Running Out Of Days, GLORIOUS Things Are Spoken Of Thee O CITY O GOD, Selah I will Make Mention Of Rahab The Word Says And Babylon To Theme That Know Me, Now Coming From The Revelation, These Were Known AS THE GREAT HARLORT THE AMBOMNATIONS, Of SIN AND DRUNKEN, if you carry the weight of many and you carry their burdens and except their wrongs and rights, in mercy and love and understanding and Letting Jesus Christ Be The Head, And Obey its not that hard for anyone to PRAISE JESUS To Become This MISCONCEPTION Thats Been Spoken Of The REVLATION, it be not male nor female, but a figure of what we,ve all been through, as many as departed from our company from our song as they depart their selfs in a false white as snow image, yet their mouths praise me but their hearts be far from me, They We All Always Imagine A Vain Thing, and fear be their witness,
Old 02-19-2011, 10:38 AM   #275
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Lets Come Together

The word countinues over psalm 87, i will also make mention to theme that know mebehold philistia, and Tyre with ethopia philistia. and tyre was the hands and the vessels of broken nations that brought relief unto ETHOPIA the word saith this man so like jason oh Lord Forbid If we change it, praise jesus, the word tells us the word cometh down like a hammer and breaks the word to pieces, we must uphold the word of God and let it be the LORD Of Our Life Because It Is Our Safe Place And Where We Have Been And Where We Our Going, The Word Says THIS MAN WAS BORN There, And Of Zion, man can repersent a nationo or a figure coming into one power by living another power alomost as a transition from old to new, and to see the young fade back to old to see the truth something we all go through And The Word Says ALSO Of Zion That City The Word Says It Shall Be Said this and that man was born in her and the highest himself establish her, in the psalms 87 this may be the hardest building block from the north and from the south, from the elects wind, who by name were called The Lord Shall Count WHEN HE WRITETH Up The People That This Nation Or Man Which Ever You Prefer, SELAH, was born in this lovley nation As well As the singers as the players on instruments shall be the word says MY SPRINGS ARE IN THEE, i know im being long winded friends and provactive but if you friends keep suffering Loosing they minds just to get it back, love those lines from Taylor Swift, you must bringeth down clartiy and understanding for we our entitled DELIVERENCE THESE DAYS FROM JESUS CHRIST, ok we,ve marched through the psalm 87, may truth march on by with us in jesus name, and when i return , we are going to review MATT>24>28 it will get more interesting . blessings and strengeth and peace be with us in jesus mighty name again, as we proceed, ya need that prayer 24 hours a day, for strengeth and peace,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg th_JesusLamb.jpg (4.5 KB, 220 views)
Old 02-20-2011, 11:36 AM   #276
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Lets Come Together

Forgive My Typo,s as we forbear one another in tough love, i praise my sweet jesus, that most of ya well adapted to my ways can read right on through the typo,s The Lawyer Of my Mistakes, PRAISE YA JESUS, making the simple wise from the corithians our wisdom be not of this world, so i pray for the RECIVERS and the Assemblege who be book smart can look over my typo,s i dont do it to be cut or funny BUT TAKETH THE WORDS OF THE MASTER Serious, and pray for the day our joy and happiness Can Full Be Restored even at that time, we have long delays and wating periods, its best to obey God Rather Than Man, In these Fragil Times, got some stuff here i wish to review for us, PRAISE JESUS, and then i shall proceed, 29 Children Was Casulities Today 29 Civilian children, and many were Not Armed Today To Protect Themeselves so i musy go forth and do my job, my heart mourns for these, PEACE BE WITH THE IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, As They Knoweth To Hold On To The Better Hope That Their Days Of Nights And Terror Will End, these precious babes who have been born into warfare, where is happiness for these children only hope that same hope that is with us my friends, my brothers and sisters the rocks will cry out in these childrens names, and the wicked shall return to ashes, it wont be long to that need cometh of the confirming comforter returneth to the broken hertiage, praise jesus, as loving and carring hands have been working to ease their pain, PRAISE JESUS, The Waters Across Jordan, A Transmisson Coming From ISA>17 Associate Yourselves Are And The Shall Be Broken To Pieces And Give Ear All Ye For Countries gird YOURSELVES And Ye Shall Be Broken To Pieces , the days cometh, when We need To KEEP UNITY Together Even If Only Be A Chosen A few, from the least to the greatest the hands of the heirs of the kingdom Always Dont Have To BE IMAINGED BUT REMAIN AS ONE, as we wait for the day PRAISE JESUS many will lay foolishness aside And join Us, till that day my friends they only will taketh by force, with men hand and all is defiled and filth, greed jealusy hatred, Going into MATT>21>42>44> Did ye never read in the scriptures the stone Of Course Which The Builders Refused They That Refuse The Cornerstones Cant Build, The same As Become The Head Corner THIS IS OUR LORDS DOING, it is Marvellous in our eyes, many refuse to see that beauty and that greater outcome, because they have not made that law Effective In their Lifes, therefore say i unto you These Be Not Trulys WORDS But The Words Of Jesus That Many In This Dying Age Of The Brass Assemblege does not understand, therrefore say i unto you the kingdom Of God Shall Be Taken from you and given unto a nation BRINGING FORTH FRUITS Thereof And Who Shall Ever fall on the stone shall be broken but whomsoever it shall fall it will grind him to powder, these prophecys my friends lays in nones hands BUT THE LORD OUR GOD, it was said this recent year, due to some of the parts in the east, i cant recall which THAT NONE COULD INTERCEDE, and change the siution, except he that rises to save us and himself, is not our crys with our people LORD HOW MUCH MORE CAN I Take HE BEARS WITH US, and maketh us strong vessels, these be in fact holy wars, and they were in fact meant to end BECAUSE HOLY IS TO BE PROTECTED, and not be in war, in these days, Because We our pushing toward the better hope,
Old 02-20-2011, 11:42 AM   #277
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: Hold On To God Thread

countinue your thoughts in the waters that be sure for these precious children today, trulys in the midst of some transitons, and i wish to be finished up with the rest of this sermon soon so all partakers come in and receive the message and be clothed and fed and prepared if many does not understand recall these words in our times abd in due seasons The holy Ghost Shall Brought all things To Your REMEBERANCE, in your time of need he is the great comforter the first and the last, blessings and strengeth and peace be with us in the names thats above all other names in the mighty name of jesus, i,ll review we were we last was at, so all can catch up, Forbear One another in love the way he love us,
Old 02-22-2011, 09:55 AM   #278
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Lets Come Together

My Salvation sweeter than any other thang, blessed be those which hunger and thirst after righteousness for they shall be filled, my heart excuse me for just a momeant, my heart is so on fire as always but it has in larged a wound none can fill, except those which were the same scar, the lambs of God, we,ve all said or done something to each other a year or perhaps 2 ago we never dreamed well i said that to my brother or my friend or mentor or whatever, and these things increase in our family when peace and the high calling of God is night in their lifes, if we have all been part Of The Same Sacrafice We All Our Part Of The Same Healing And The Same binding up, praise jesus, not coming from a shepereds prespective, which is the job i have a chosen, which was chose for me praise jesus over these, as thats obvious well whats her story , im speaking to our preversance that place about us where we have seen felt the tides come in and the day change back into night, and have clinged to the rejoyicing hour over those times and our relationships when (FAITH ) With Me And I Made It My Own, but slipped away somehow, and you wanted that time of rejoycing to last forever, now its not Gods Plan TO DESTROY THAT ITS GODS WILL TO FUIFILL IT, For Yourselve But MOST Of All For Others, who cant find the way out of paperbag or phone booth, met a few i call friend PRAISE JESUS, they all know they names none of us here or greater or Least, but ALL THE GREATEST IN THE KINGDOM im proud and shame to say, im number 1, praise jesus and its just a hell on earth but his glory when it returns to us, is Worth And More So, and friends in that kingdom all of our rolls are missing pieces not greatest or least, i cant drive AMEN without wheels and even if today praise jesus, i got a settle for ugly wheels i know ugly wheel is another word for preseverance that i have been that a friend has been AND GOD Brought Theme To That Place, Where all things was complete, knowing that like the catapilliar grows unto a butterfly our cocoon is no more than preseverance, sometimes its placed there for protection, saying none will touch me none will giveth me life none will know my time or mine hour or where, ive been or how how i fell from grace and how i,ve been lied to, Except For MY GOD, Who Knoweth My Zeal And Knoweth My Rise As Well As My Fall, in lifes ups and downs, WE SERVE THE GOD I,ve Preached Here A Lot AMEN AND AMEN HE IS NOT THE GOD FALSE PROMISES BUT THE GOD OF US, The Worlds Gods Are False, Even If It Be Jesus, Our Beloved Told Us Of These Things And Will Decevie Many, So Everybody Is Going To Be Happy While Those Who BELIEVE IN JESUS AND NOT IN THE GOD OF FALSE PROMISES, Will Be Not So Happy ONLY THROUGH HIM And That Strange Joy That Flows From Within And His Tabernacle , Holy Holy Is His Name,
Old 02-22-2011, 10:13 AM   #279
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Lets Come Together

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) My Salvation sweeter than any other thang, blessed be those which hunger and thirst after righteousness for they shall be filled, my heart excuse me for just a momeant, my heart is so on fire as always but it has in larged a wound none can fill, except those which were the same scar, the lambs of God, we,ve all said or done something to each other a year or perhaps 2 ago we never dreamed well i said that to my brother or my friend or mentor or whatever, and these things increase in our family when peace and the high calling of God is night in their lifes, if we have all been part Of The Same Sacrafice We All Our Part Of The Same Healing And The Same binding up, praise jesus, not coming from a shepereds prespective, which is the job i have a chosen, which was chose for me praise jesus over these, as thats obvious well whats her story , im speaking to our preversance that place about us where we have seen felt the tides come in and the day change back into night, and have clinged to the rejoyicing hour over those times and our relationships when (FAITH ) With Me And I Made It My Own, but slipped away somehow, and you wanted that time of rejoycing to last forever, now its not Gods Plan TO DESTROY THAT ITS GODS WILL TO FUIFILL IT, For Yourselve But MOST Of All For Others, who cant find the way out of paperbag or phone booth, met a few i call friend PRAISE JESUS, they all know they names none of us here or greater or Least, but ALL THE GREATEST IN THE KINGDOM im proud and shame to say, im number 1, praise jesus and its just a hell on earth but his glory when it returns to us, is Worth And More So, and friends in that kingdom all of our rolls are missing pieces not greatest or least, i cant drive AMEN without wheels and even if today praise jesus, i got a settle for ugly wheels i know ugly wheel is another word for preseverance that i have been that a friend has been AND GOD Brought Theme To That Place, Where all things was complete, knowing that like the catapilliar grows unto a butterfly our cocoon is no more than preseverance, sometimes its placed there for protection, saying none will touch me none will giveth me life none will know my time or mine hour or where, ive been or how how i fell from grace and how i,ve been lied to, Except For MY GOD, Who Knoweth My Zeal And Knoweth My Rise As Well As My Fall, in lifes ups and downs, WE SERVE THE GOD I,ve Preached Here A Lot AMEN AND AMEN HE IS NOT THE GOD FALSE PROMISES BUT THE GOD OF US, The Worlds Gods Are False, Even If It Be Jesus, Our Beloved Told Us Of These Things And Will Decevie Many, So Everybody Is Going To Be Happy While Those Who BELIEVE IN JESUS AND NOT IN THE GOD OF FALSE PROMISES, Will Be Not So Happy ONLY THROUGH HIM And That Strange Joy That Flows From Within And His Tabernacle , Holy Holy Is His Name,
and i tell ya something else sad, is being lead to go into a diffrent direction praise jesus then have to apolagize for it, i really wish to get through this message, because there is much more to do, PRAISE JESUS, we left off i believe in the psalms 87> and go through some tid bits and review MATT>24>23>28
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cametoadore.jpg (54.7 KB, 218 views)
Old 02-23-2011, 09:11 AM   #280
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Lets Come Together

we,s gots somesbody here with those betty davis eyes, come forward and do a dance for sistahhhhhhhhhhhhh, PRAISE JESUS AINT NOTHINGS LIKE THAT JOY THAT COMETH IN THE MORNING from the ways of many many sorrows, Praying Right Now In Jesus Mighty Name For That Fear And Bondage Now The Good Lord KNOWETH We Just Have To Much To Let Enter IN THE HEARTS Of The Son Of Men, PRAISE JESUS, ok last we left off, was in the psalms 87 the privlieges of the living Zion, and got into the deeper precepts, the word says ALL MY SPRINGS ARE IN THEE, As Well as my chosen structure when the Lord Shall Count And Write Up His People, In These Days Cometh Our Joy, Ok we are going to go back in MATT>24>23>28 for reviewing as we take a close visual walk through tthe desert, i,d like all thats revicing this post to close their eyes for just a momeant and imagine that walk, and ye will be reminded MY GOD WALKETH WITH ME WHERE ANGELS will Not Tread Praise Jesus,
Old 02-23-2011, 09:21 AM   #281
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Lets Come Together

these our the days my friends these our the days PRAISE JESUS his Chosen Few And Elect Our Called To Stand Forth IN ZION, PRAISE JESUS, Therfore we must rejoice if in silence THE JEHOVHOA GOD will Honor It, that which is done inpart with, as was in the start, THE WILL AND THE TRUTH OF GOD CANT AND WILL NOT BE OVERCOME, a shocker to a few, but to us, oh to us my almighty precious God, we know that these be our most strifing times and as well our most joyfull times, when truth must be excepted praise jesus and confessed praise jesus, AND GLORY TO THE ALMIGHTY HOLY ONE Must Be Protected Thos Who Abide Under His Wings Shall Be Protected, PRAISE YA JESUS, Going Back To Matt>24>23>28,
Old 02-23-2011, 09:47 AM   #282
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Lets Come Together

PRAISE JESUS LET PEACE COMETH DOWN, Amen And Amen going into Matt>24>23>28, We are Now starting friends to taketh that walk in the desert, my friends and darlings im sure everybody here feels the same, wh have got to enrich our faith these our the days when faith be our only weapon, and let our demons and goons go IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, If Any Man Shall Say Unto You Lo Here Is The Christ Or There Believe It NOT For They Think Know Not, AND GOD WILL PROTECT THAT PRO VISON AND SANCTIFY THAT SANCUTARY For That Place TODAY PRAISE JESUS, Now When I Say Christ He Doeth Have More Followers Than Any Other Prophet Ever Known And 75 percent Of Theme, Be Either Lost Or mixed in prophecies So what are the signs we are looking for from This Scripture For There Shall Arise False Christs And False Prophets And Shall Show Great Signs And Wondersn Insomuch That If Were Possbile The Very ELECT Would Be Decived, now friends Pay Heed To This Sermon becaue this year and last year, Thank You Brother Jason, IT KEEPS COMING UP, after the same message keeps coming up after so long Yes i,ll do it for you Even From Me, Its A Pre~Warning That Should Be Rejoicing In, THE WORD TELL US MY ELECT CANT BE DECIVED BEFORE, THE WORD COMETH AGAIN BEHOLD I HAVE TOLD you Before, Wherfore If They Shall Say Unto You BEHOLD HE IS IN THE DESERT Go Not Forth BEHOLD I Know Of The Secret Place You Wish To Go Or They Saith One Is In The Secret Chambers GO NOT FORTH OR BELIEVE IT NOT, for as the lighting cometh out of the east PRAISE JESUS Such A Lonley Place As It SHINETH To The West PRAISE JESUS, Alas Also The Coming Of The Son Be WE WALK BY FAITH NOT BY SIGHT, For Wheresoever The CARCASE BE THERE ALSO WILL BE THE EAGLES BE GATHERED TOGETHER, CARCASE, Meaning A False Prophet Or Being Dead IN TRUTH AND IN SPIRT A EAGLE MEANING A WARRIOR OR SOMEONE IN GREAT DEEED AND STRENGETH And In Spirt And Truth NOW THESE OUR THE TIMES Of Tribulation That Was Brought Up back Over In MATT 24>21> for then shall be great tribulation such as not since the beginning of the world , And Verse 24 Spoketh Of The CARCASE For There Shall Arise False Christs And False Prophets AND SHALL SHOW GREAT SIGNS AND WONDERS, And insomuch That If It Were POSSBILE Again They Shall Decive The Very Elect BUT THE WORD Says My Elect AGAIN Cant Be Decived , Why B/c I Have Told Theme Before,
Old 02-23-2011, 10:00 AM   #283
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Lets Come Together

HOLY HOLY IS HIS NAME, ..........im going to break off just for a few, praise jesus, i pray for ever member PEACE AND PROTECTION In Jesus Mighty Name, Deliverance Is Something We Can Reach Today But Not have In Full Till Apponited Times But We Our Entilted To Peace In JESUS NAME, as we our restored, On The Road, praise ya jesus, when peace cometh down Our Lord Almighty God Puts Everything In Its Place PRAISE JESUS HE ORDAINED AND ANOINTED THE DAY OF Evil AND CALLED IT IS OWN And Burns As One WITH HIS COVENANT That Was With David That Was With Moses That Was With Noha Praise Jesus, And None Fuifilled The Hardest Thing Except He JESUS CHRIST, we are praise jesus just about finshied up with this sermon that should have been titled molasses on my pancakes, we will be going into LUKE>24>27> Blessings and strengeth And Peace Be With Us In Jesus Mighty Name In All Things,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg his Hands Stronger Than Mine.jpg (5.3 KB, 207 views)
Old 02-24-2011, 09:52 AM   #284
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: Lets Come Together

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) HOLY HOLY IS HIS NAME, ..........im going to break off just for a few, praise jesus, i pray for ever member PEACE AND PROTECTION In Jesus Mighty Name, Deliverance Is Something We Can Reach Today But Not have In Full Till Apponited Times But We Our Entilted To Peace In JESUS NAME, as we our restored, On The Road, praise ya jesus, when peace cometh down Our Lord Almighty God Puts Everything In Its Place PRAISE JESUS HE ORDAINED AND ANOINTED THE DAY OF Evil AND CALLED IT IS OWN And Burns As One WITH HIS COVENANT That Was With David That Was With Moses That Was With Noha Praise Jesus, And None Fuifilled The Hardest Thing Except He JESUS CHRIST, we are praise jesus just about finshied up with this sermon that should have been titled molasses on my pancakes, we will be going into LUKE>24>27> Blessings and strengeth And Peace Be With Us In Jesus Mighty Name In All Things,
thoughts of today judge none unless ye judge thy selve and maketh yourselve as pure as the morning, Peace Be With Us In JESUS MIGHTY NAME BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH, molasses on my pancakes still holding this one out, praise jesus, i,ll fill an acomplishment because there is much to be done, forbear one another in love the way he bears us,
Old 02-25-2011, 08:28 AM   #285
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Lets Come Together

praise jesus and loving those pancakes, before i go into Luke >4>24>27, we are going to go in Exodus 23> verse 18 jesus said i,ll no longer drink of the fruit of this vine till i drink it again, new in my fathers kingdom, we break the bread, we eat and have drinking together The word says at that time combinding the OLS And NT for Of course They Are One THOU SHALT NOT OFFER THE BLOOD OF MY SACRAFICE WITH LEAVENED BREAD NEITHER SHALL THE FAT OF My SACRAFICE REMAIN UNTILL The Morning THE FIRST FRUITS OF THY LAND THOU SHALL BRING INTO THE HOUSE OF THE LORD THOU SHALT NO SEE A KID IN HIS MOTHERS MILK, going over in the book of kings chapter 18>41>46 And ELIJAH Said Unto Ahab Get Thee Up Eat And Drink FOR THERE IS A SOUND OF ABUNDANCE OF RAIN So Ahab Went Up To Eat And To Drink And ELIJAH Went Up To The Top Of CARMEL And He Cast Himself Down Unto The Earth And Put His Face Between His Kneee, And Said To His Servant Go Up And Look OH TOWARD THE SEA And He Went Up And Looked And Said There Is Nothing AND HE SAID GO AGAIN 7 Times, And It Came To Pass As The Seventh Time That He Said Behold There Ariseth A Little cloud OUT OF THE SEA Like A Mans Hand And He Said Go Up Say Unto Ahab Prepare Thy Chariot And Get Thee Down THAT SURLEY THE RAIN WILL NOT STOP THEE NOT PRAISE JESUS And It Came To Pass IN THE MEAN WHILE That Heaven Was Black With Clouds And Wind And There Was Great Rain Many Doubted As Few HELD ON, Praise Jesus