++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 09-03-2010, 09:00 PM   #241
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
2 Edged Sword

PRAISE JESUS, the words, we live, and die by nobody knows life, BETTER THAN JESUS, CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS, and those taboo topics, thats only he can make the life of and round all the reasons thereof, PRAISE JESUS, never said it was easy, or smooth path, but a hard one and jesus promised us victory WHERE, VICTORY Could Not Stand, AND Daily IT IS BEST WE OBEY THE PRECEPTS, AND LOVE THE PRECEPTS, many will fall to itching ears, So Lets Try To Get To Church On Time, and get our meat in due season, for its marrow to the bones, JESUS CHRIST SAVES LIFES,and does not destroy theme, and prepears his army for battle, and sugar coats it not, but the victory we have in him is death and life, BECOMING NEW AGAIN, AND LIFE FOR ETERNITY, IF WE DIE WITH HIM, WE LIVE, WITH , HIM, be not as easy to sale out your birthright, when darkness cometh, their is always an easy way, but its rather we obey GOD than man, if darkness cometh, Wait THE LIGHT, BECOMES, STRONGER, And The Power Of Prayer, And Those Kness WHOOOOOOOO never gets to weak for bending, and our contempt and anger, never gets to big, THAN THE HOLY GOD, Who Is Coutinuley Before Us, WHO DOES NOT REACH DOWN TO THE PITS, AND PLACE YOU AMONG THE UNICORNS, The Precious Glory Of Contempt, IS MADE UNTO A BUD, PRAISE JESUS, Children Obey Your ELDERS...Lets, Review Some Scriptures, AND HIS EYES, WERE AS FLAME AND FIRE, and his people today ARE NOT IN WHITE ROBES, BUT Black As Sack Cloth, I Speak Of SPIRTUAL THINGS, not what we see no no or knoweth WITH OUR FLESHLY, Eye, THE WORD OF GOD IS AN ALL COUSOUMING FIRE, Let it be With you in battle, The Lambs Of GOD, are dealing with that 2 edged sword THE LORD OF HOST PROMISED US, ALL OUR ENMIES, Which Our His, NOT a Lot Of Disearning There Needed THE LORD SAID what Ye do Unto Me, You do unto that which is mine, THE LORD OF HOST BE DWELLING IN YOU, HIS TRUTH AND SPIRT, We have that 2 edged sword, One Side Is Life The Other Death, EITHER YOUR ON FIRE OR YOUR COLD, JESUS SAID DONT BE LUKE WARM, Some MAY still Find ASTONSHING, IS THAT JESUS IS HOLDING THAT 2 EDGE SWORD, the heavens and earth shall pass away as it happend to christopher columbus we he discover the new world, but did,nt know it, IT IS EASIER, FOR THE HEAVENS AND EARTH TO PASS Than One TITTLE OF THAT SWORD TO FAIL....sin separates us from God there is all kinds PRAISE JESUS, all saints and all sinners, but the deadly sin, Was The First Example And Through Out The OT, The Deadly Sin, IS TO DISOBEY GOD, pray daily for strengeth and pray for the ONLY HE THAT IS ABLE TO PERFORM ALL THINGS, can perform that strengeth, forsake not the rest of the promise ......LORD IN JESUS NAME, as we pray for The peace Of that Holy City, AND PEACE BE WITH US IN ALL THINGS IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, every knee shall bow, and every tounge confess, THAT JESUS CHRIST IS KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS, .................. Love one Another, The Way He Loves Us,
Old 09-12-2010, 10:34 AM   #242
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
2 Edge Sword

PRAISE JESUS those trenches of the suffering compass us yes they do compass us, but in these hours today today we are more than overcomers thats more than overcomers and through what i know of my preseverance thats is a lot, DAVID, stood alone and none was with him he just did anyway paul was placed in a prison john the babtist who jesus said unto us none be greater than he, we are more than overcomers today because of theme and he that was master of theme, jesus christ john told the people one will come greater than i whos shose im not worthy of, WE FIND THAT SWORD OVERCOMEING COUNTNUALY,THE ADVASRIES, yesterday today and forever, we can grow cold very quick but the word of is quick and sets still at the right hand of the father, till the apointed time cometh when the prisoners walk, through out the desolated lands scorned by the rising of false prophets, Im Going To REVIEW SOME SCRIPTURES, for us one day at a time tweet tesus, psalms 119>113>128>a suffering minstry the weaping of the holy lands, for he is with us, let not hate take up on hold on you and turn you bitter toward the love of one another and lead you estray to sugar coated fields, EMANUEL will come With Vegenances, forbear one another in love the way he loves us, I HATE vain thoughts but its only for a season,for it is the way of destroyer to imagine vain things this is what defiles man greed whoredom his or her own glory these things the kingdom of God Be without, Many Shall Knock and will not enter, the word says so, for the Lord Thy God Knows The Deed Of The Heart, AND WEIGHS THE SPIRTS, paul said its better in these times that WE OBEY GOD, Rather Than Man For He Holds The Keys To Everyones GREATER OUTCOME, in The Blessings, PRAISE YOU JESUS, Many Times As The Word Of States, WE,VE BEEN TAKEN OUT OF THAT HOLY CITY, BUT NOT UTTERLY, my Beloved said WHERE I GOETH YOU CANT FOLLOW, but through the precepts and warfare we,ve all been there, The Word Says PSALMS>139>7>12 If I Make My Bed In Hell He Is With Me, FOR THE DARKNESS WILL NOT HIDE THE LIGHT, In A Dungehill Or Valley, if we become black as sackcloth, the light be within the hearts, of the overcomer the heart of the sons of men is fully set in theme to do evil as unto this for everyone, because we are always at warfare when of course we are born into this world we are born with sin, THE LORD THY GOD AGAIN WEIGHS THE SPIRTS and knoweth the deed of the heart Regardless Of Your Statues Or Where Your At, PRAISE JESUS, ONE FAITH ONE LORD ONE BABTISIM AND ONE WAY ONE TRUTH ONE LIFE, The Bridegroom And The Bride, Be One, there is no changing that or no theroy that can overcome it from A to Z, MY HIDING PLACE AND OUR SHILED Cometh The Day Of Evil I HOPE IN THY WORD DEPART OH DEPART FROM ME, Workers Of Evil FOR I WILL KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS OF MY GOD, The Word Of God Saith UPHOLD ME ACORDING TO THY WORD That I May Live And NOT BE ASHAMED, THIS BATTLE, WE FIGHT HAS GOT US FEELING GULTIY FOR BEING ALIVE, PRAISE JESUS, jesus heared the crys of hells, AND I TELL YA HE MADE IT JUST WITH ALL TO BE FREE, And Some Still See It Best To Mock Him To Those Those The Same Is Giving Up The Ghost And He That Saveth, As We Pass Through These Valleys Of Never Ending Sorrows , REMEMBER HE HAS GOT THE KEYS TO BOTH HEAVEN AND HELL, AND HAS OVERCAME, This War For His Elect, TO STAND STRONG AND BRAVELY, the coming war AND DELIVRER, those who have sowed in tears shall reap in joy a joy that the world knoweth not, im one of those that surley believe, HELL i owe You One, BUT ALSO KNOWS, THE GREAT AUTHERTIY WHO GIVETH THAT PRIVALEGE AND THAT FREEDOM, nobody knows this war, than he who cried in the widerness 40 days and 40 nights, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS ITS NEVER SOON ENOUGH TO CALL HIM LORD, FOR HE IS WITH US, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH, IN ALL THINGS, Lets Have A Wonderfull Week, Love One Another The Way He Has Loved Us, For the world My Friends Will Only Maketh Room For Its Own, ...................
Old 09-15-2010, 12:33 PM   #243
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The 2 Edge Sword

praise jesus, unarmed today FOR OUR WEAPONS BE NOT OF THIS WORLD, Praise Jesus,BOOOM BOOM, target Missed, Repeat Target Missed I dont Know Whats Going On Here, Play On.... my joy that flows from within PRAISE YA JESUS, the world knew not, This Teaching Ya,alls Acording To My Math so dont bet your life on it, it should go into late October, If On Schueld i must obey my daddy In the precepts And not man My God at times is sorta minded Like Geroge Lucas And Other Rich and famous i wont say no names, no this song aint about you, your so vain stay away from all my girlfriends WE WANNA See That ECLISP, together... at times we think things are crazy like the day we were born AMEN, BUT THE HOLY GHOST BRINGETH ALL THINGS TO YOUR REMEMBEARANCE, ....my prayers are with everyone In normal ground, in warfare, FOR OUR FLESH IS WEAK, BUT THE SPIRT IS STRONG, Same As To The FLESH BE WEAK BUT THE SPIRT IS ALWAYS WILLINGS, And Those Strifing WHOOO, Are More THAN OVERCOMERS, WHY, Because JESUS SAID SO, Those That Be Humble SHALL BE UPLIFTED, Let Not The Fiery Trials Daily, THAT BE FORMED MOVE YOU FROM YOUR FAITH, OF, My Hope Hold Thou Me Up AND I SHALL BE SAFE, And I will Have Respect Unto Thy Statues, CONTNUALLY, JESUS, Binds Up The Broken Scared And Wounded, AND HEALS THEIR WOUNDS, and only he can saith trodden no more Thou has trodden down all of theme, THAT ERR, from thy Statues For THEIR DECEIT Lyes With The Beast, Deception is a lot of whats been coming up and be in taught this past year, And Why?? ITS THE WILL OF THE FATHER, that none Of His Be Decived, For Their Deceit Is FALSEHOOD, Thou Puts Away The Wicked Of The Earth, Like Dross THERFORE I Love The Testimonies , MY Flesh Trembles For Fear Of Thee And Im Afraid Of Thy Judgments TODAY ITS MORE EASIER TO OBEY AND GIVE IN To The ide Of That 2 Edged Sword, THAT HAS NO LIFE, I CHOOSE THE RATHER, WE WALK By FAITH NOT BY SIGHT, faith is strongly needed in the days Of Contempt, Let IT BE YOUR WEAPON, time and time again we,ve seen the foes cut down like grass, PRAISING GOD, then on to the next, JESUS, said to the old doubting thomas, OH Ye Have Little Faith, ONLY HE CAN SAITH, PEACE BE STILL, And Its STILL, we loose faith in a lot of things, everyday i could write a list, and get more disapointed of what i see and what i hear, but in these days ya,alls focus was not promised securtiy of the world, but OUR HERTIRAGE, Follows His Truth, GOD IS THE GOD OF ALL NATIONS, and through his mercy he gave all their statues, BUT TO HIM ALONG BELONGS THE GLORY, And The Permerssion And The Authertiy and when these boundries cross like a titians, and the world becomes as kids rebelling, against the father OH DAD, I Wanna Wanna Lead The Parade This Year, ISA 33>10 tells us, NOW I WILL RISE, Saith The Lord Now Will I Be Excalted Now I Will Lift Up Myself, And When We Praise Him, And Uplift Him And Giveth Not Tangled Demons, anyroom, We Our As One, for GOD Upholds The Weak And Cuts Down The Greedy And Evil , there as unto weeds, that must be cut down, FROM HIS PERFECT GARDEN, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, Love One Another The Way He Is Loved Us.........get back to the camp and get WHAT Is Yours Back, JUST FOR TODAY, PRAISE JESUS, He Is The Body And The Bread That Doeth Not Decay, but has already been broke into pieces and digested, and speaketh planily unto his BROKEN And unto His People, Clearly Without Any Proverbs, .......
Old 09-16-2010, 09:51 AM   #244
VJ Raven
USER INFO »
Re: Hold On To God Thread

One of my favorite Psalms is Psalm 23, it has very special meaning to me in the darker times.

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing.
~Me~

Music is vital to life, as vital as breathing.
~Me~

Old 09-16-2010, 03:10 PM   #245
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: 2 Edged Sword

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) PRAISE JESUS, the words, we live, and die by nobody knows life, BETTER THAN JESUS, CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS, and those taboo topics, thats only he can make the life of and round all the reasons thereof, PRAISE JESUS, never said it was easy, or smooth path, but a hard one and jesus promised us victory WHERE, VICTORY Could Not Stand, AND Daily IT IS BEST WE OBEY THE PRECEPTS, AND LOVE THE PRECEPTS, many will fall to itching ears, So Lets Try To Get To Church On Time, and get our meat in due season, for its marrow to the bones, JESUS CHRIST SAVES LIFES,and does not destroy theme, and prepears his army for battle, and sugar coats it not, but the victory we have in him is death and life, BECOMING NEW AGAIN, AND LIFE FOR ETERNITY, IF WE DIE WITH HIM, WE LIVE, WITH , HIM, be not as easy to sale out your birthright, when darkness cometh, their is always an easy way, but its rather we obey GOD than man, if darkness cometh, Wait THE LIGHT, BECOMES, STRONGER, And The Power Of Prayer, And Those Kness WHOOOOOOOO never gets to weak for bending, and our contempt and anger, never gets to big, THAN THE HOLY GOD, Who Is Coutinuley Before Us, WHO DOES NOT REACH DOWN TO THE PITS, AND PLACE YOU AMONG THE UNICORNS, The Precious Glory Of Contempt, IS MADE UNTO A BUD, PRAISE JESUS, Children Obey Your ELDERS...Lets, Review Some Scriptures, AND HIS EYES, WERE AS FLAME AND FIRE, and his people today ARE NOT IN WHITE ROBES, BUT Black As Sack Cloth, I Speak Of SPIRTUAL THINGS, not what we see no no or knoweth WITH OUR FLESHLY, Eye, THE WORD OF GOD IS AN ALL COUSOUMING FIRE, Let it be With you in battle, The Lambs Of GOD, are dealing with that 2 edged sword THE LORD OF HOST PROMISED US, ALL OUR ENMIES, Which Our His, NOT a Lot Of Disearning There Needed THE LORD SAID what Ye do Unto Me, You do unto that which is mine, THE LORD OF HOST BE DWELLING IN YOU, HIS TRUTH AND SPIRT, We have that 2 edged sword, One Side Is Life The Other Death, EITHER YOUR ON FIRE OR YOUR COLD, JESUS SAID DONT BE LUKE WARM, Some MAY still Find ASTONSHING, IS THAT JESUS IS HOLDING THAT 2 EDGE SWORD, the heavens and earth shall pass away as it happend to christopher columbus we he discover the new world, but did,nt know it, IT IS EASIER, FOR THE HEAVENS AND EARTH TO PASS Than One TITTLE OF THAT SWORD TO FAIL....sin separates us from God there is all kinds PRAISE JESUS, all saints and all sinners, but the deadly sin, Was The First Example And Through Out The OT, The Deadly Sin, IS TO DISOBEY GOD, pray daily for strengeth and pray for the ONLY HE THAT IS ABLE TO PERFORM ALL THINGS, can perform that strengeth, forsake not the rest of the promise ......LORD IN JESUS NAME, as we pray for The peace Of that Holy City, AND PEACE BE WITH US IN ALL THINGS IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, every knee shall bow, and every tounge confess, THAT JESUS CHRIST IS KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS, .................. Love one Another, The Way He Loves Us,
PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME COUTINUALY, all things subject under him the Lets Hold On, loves ya,s.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg for the honour of Grayskull.jpg (6.2 KB, 274 views)
Old 09-20-2010, 10:35 AM   #246
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The 2 Edged Sword

praise jesus the name is worthy to be praised on and on and on, some of us hates to taketh breaks, i,ve loved this teaching right here more than most, AND IN BRIEF, i,d like to take a momeant,TO PRAISE THY BELOVED ROSE OF SHARON, For the power of sustaiment the word tell us faith without works is dead,we got a lot of talkers but never enough doers the harvest is plenty but the Labour There Of Be Few,I PRAISE JESUS, for that power of sustainment, and structure For Letting Me To What I Love The Most And That Give The Word Of God And Truth Of Where It Is Needed The Most, WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED, dark shadows move all around us, LORD I TELL YA WHAT if those Bullets Could Prosper, PRAISE JESUS..HE IS THAT HE IS, AND HIS WORDS NEVER FAILS THE CHOSEN, Or others for that matter,I,ll Go Ahead AND STATE, To All, a lot of fragil structure, i,ll be moving soon, to a bigger crib, hopefully when my guess is good as the rest of ya,s LETS HOLD ON TO TRUTH FOR IT WILL NOT FORSAKES US In Our Time Of Need And Struggles, somethings i wanted to address this morning, PRAISE JESUS, And The Word Says From Hebrews And What Shall I More Say? FOR THE TIME would fail me to tell OF GEDSON AND OF BARAK AND OF SAMSON AND OF JEPHTHAE, OF DAVID ALSO OF SAMUEL And Of The Prophets , WHO THROUGH FAITH SUBDUED KINGDOMS, the word of God States NOT DID FAIL ME, but just fail me to tell of....NONE GREATER THAN JOHN THE BABTIST, said jesus and he said unto people Of Jesus, ONE WILL COME AFTER ME WHOS SHOES I,am Not Worthy Of And what would come, THE TRUTH, theroys down , PRAISE JESUS, it was he that overcame the false prophets, PRAISE JESUS, Im in hurry this morning....so when i come back, ya,alls i,ll be reading from MATT>26>47>54, One Of My Faves i dont care to preach over and over it, why because its one of my faves, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH, A Lot Of That, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, Love One Another, The Way, He, Loves Us, ..... Loves Ya,s.......
Old 09-26-2010, 11:27 AM   #247
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
2 Edged Sword

THE, 2 EDGED, SWORD, PRAISE JESUS, another Translation for all the translation Lovers, FINAL POWER FINAL AUTHERTIY, Layed Down Down, For The Hopeless The Broken The Prisoners AND THE PRECIOUS GLORY OF CONTEMPT, IF We Die With Him , PRAISE JESUS In The Days Of Sackcloth We LIVE WITH HIM, In The Light Of Day, Now ya,alls, i wanna go over these they are my faves , because they shineforth a lot of reasons all rapped into one, i strongly believe in killing 2 birds with one stone method and to avoid that damn MULBERRY BUSH, here we go again, walking around in circles in vain, we,ve all been to that party some lyrics there from OZZY, Tonite...We have,nt CIRCLED IT ALONE PRAISE JESUS, BUT SHARED EACH OTHERS JOYS ACHES AND PAINS, And Confusion AND PRAISE, Because We Are ALL BORN FROM THAT SPIRTUAL ROCK, And The Same Waters, BLESSED ARE YOU IF YOU BE BORN OF THE SPIRTUAL CHILD, thats why i love MATT~26~ And PRAISE JESUS COULD,nt MISS THAT CIRCLE, Out Of This Teaching...So Feel FREE, To Go PHEWWWWWWWWWW.... U just set right there, BECAUSE I,am JUMPING ON YOUR TOES, .....Depart Yourselves in the wilderness, and rest for a while, AND, While He yet Spoke Judas One Of The 12 Came AND WITH A GREAT Multitude With Their Swords. the weapons of the world And staves, from the chief priest and elders of the people now he that betrayed him gave theme a sign saying who ever i kiss , hold him fast and forwith he came to JESUS, they always come to jesus PRAISE YA LORD, and said hail master and jesus kissed him and jesus said friend wherefore art thou came ? then they came buddy and laid hand on jesus AND TOOK HIM, and behold one of theme which were WITH JESUS, Streched Out His Hand AND DREW HIS SWORD AND STRUCK THE SERVANT, Of The HIGH, Priest VERLIY OUR MASTER , told us to beware of theme And His Ear Was Smote Off THEN SAID OUR COMING KING AND LORD OF LORDS PUT UP AGAIN PUT IT UP AGAIN THY SWORD INTO HIS PLACE FOR ALL THEY THAT TAKE THE SWORD SHALL PERISH WITH THE SWORD, Oh Think Not PRAISE JESUS That I Cannot NOW PRAY TO MY FATHER AND HE SHALL PRESENTLY GIVE MORE THAN 12 LEGIONS OF ANGELS BUT HOW THEN SHALL THE SCRIPTURES BE FUFILLED JESUS SAID THAT THUS IT MUST BE, [size="3"][color="Red"]And Ya,alls We are now reaching that REASON OF LIFE, of why JESUS SAID Unto Those we see everyday and break bread with and company with Why THAT THUS IT MUST BE, and Lord knows i try to force a smile some days it just dont cometh pain persits as well as warfare your holding thy love who was a bronzed as many sorrows the blood of water that fell from his mamas eyes in that momeant of isolation when none would know the pain none would fix this , But ON THE 3rd DAY HE AROSE AGAIN , AND MADE US FREE FROM THE OLD LETTERS, And Made All Things New AGAIN, And Binded Up THE BROKEN, and knewth the number of their scars, PRAISE JESUS, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS PEACE BE WITH US IN US ALL THINGS, FOR GOD IS WITH US, IN JESUS NAME, There Word Spoke Of And SAID, Unto All That PASSED, JORDAN, My People Will Know Me, And Know Who They Are.... every knee shall bow and every tounge confess THAT JESUS, CHRIST IS KING OF KING AND LORDS, Lets Have A Great week, ya,alls, and REMEMBER , forget not daily, the weapons we fight with, Is Not Of This World, ya,alls i wanna get through this teaching proabley more than ya,all would, that time is not mine, BUT OUR PRECIOUS JEHOVHOA GOD, i know there is something here for all,IF WE JUST HOLD ON, If It Gets To Hard To Stand, GET OUT YOUR REM, Cd....and a jump rope, i promise it will pass and if u be confused check with sun, Love One Another The Way He Loves Us, Oh Standdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.....::ba aa: ....yes im loosing relegion AMEN common since, Michale Is Just Awsome, Love That Guy...... and if u do this becarefull,
Old 09-29-2010, 12:53 PM   #248
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The 2 Edge Sword

PRAISE JESUS, thank you O Heavenly Father, In Jesus Name For The Entire Amour Of The Lord Of Host The Almighty God We Find IN JESUS, through the supplications and the yielding of all saints warriors and elders and shepereds together we our madness till the final perfector cometh through all, the final Destroyer To Be Destroyed Is Death, PRAISE JESUS it is He That Giveth OUR STRENETH in Due Season And No Other, Every Knee Shall Bow And Every Tounge Confess The OLD FLAME, Rises Today, In Jesus Name....going into JOB>19>25>29> FOR I KNOW That My Redeemer Lives And That He Shall STAND, Praise Jesus At The Latter Days Upon Earth And Thought After My Skin Worms destroy this body YET in my Flesh I See God Whom We All Shall See With Our Own Eyes And Shall Behold And Not Another THOUGH LORD There Be So Many Of Thoughs Thoughs Though My Reins Be Consumed With Me But Ye Should Say Why Perscute We Him Seeing The ROOT OF THE MATTER IN US, My Precious Lord JEHOVHOA GOD, BE YET NOT AFRAID OF THE SWORD For Wrath Bringeth Punshiments Of The Sword THAT YE May Know THERE IS A JUDGEMENT, One Lord One Faith One Babtisim ONE WAY ONE TRUTH ONE LIFE JESUS, Going into, HEB>4>14 my brother Being So Much Better Than The Angels As He hath BY IN~HERTIANCE OBTAINED A MORE EXCELLENT NAME THAN THEY, For Which, unto of the angels said he at anytime Thou ART MY SON THIS DAY HAVE I BEGOTTEN THEE AND OH AGAIN I WILL BE TO HIM, A Father And He Shall On Be Unto Me A Son And Again When He Brings IN THE FIRS BEGOTTEN SON Into The World He SAITH And Let All The Angels OF GOD WORSHIP HIM, And Of The Angels He Saith Who Maketh His Angels AND HIS MINSISTERS A FLAME OF FIRE BUT UNTO THE SOON HE SAITH THE THRONE O GOD IS FOREVER AND EVEN A SCEPTLE, OF RIGHTEOUSNESS AND HATED INIQUTIY THEREFORE GOD HATH ANOITNED THEE WITH OIL OF GLADNESS ABOVE THY FELLOWS AND THE LORD IN THE BEGINNING HAST LAID THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE EARTH AND THE HEAVENS are the work of thine hands, They Shall Perish BUT THOU HOLY ONE REMAINS, PRAISE Ya JESUS And They All Shall WAX old As A Garment And As Vesture Shall Thou Fold Theme Up, And They Shall Be Changed BUT THOU ARE THE SAME AND PRAISE YA JESUS For The Elect You Said Unto Theme, The Days Will Be Shortened , And The Years SHALL NOT FAIL, BUT TO WHICH OF THE ANGELS SAID At Anytime SIT ON MY RIGHT HAND Untill I MAKE THINE ENEMIES THY FOOTSTOOL ?.......ARE THEY NOT ALL MINISTERING ANGELS OF FIRE SPIRTS SENT FORTH TO MINSTER FOR THEME WHO SHALL BE HEIRS OF SALVATION, ..........IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY,IN FAITH AND In EXCERCISE Of The Power Our King In Jesus Name, In Jesus Name PEACE BE WITH US I Was Glad When They Said Unto Me, Lets Go Into The House Of The Lord, And Declare HIS PRAISE, With A New Song As Well As Strange Praise Jesus They Will Always A Imagaine A Vain Thing, Pray In Jesus Name Everybody Gets Caught Up, with all they doing....FOR THE LORD THY GOD IS AUTHER AND OUR FINSHIER From Day To Day As Well As Life And As Well As The Prize And The Calling TILL, We Walk With Him In THE DAY WHEN THE ETERNAL BLESSINGS Be With Us All, Love Each Other The Way He Has Loved Us..........
Old 10-03-2010, 01:37 PM   #249
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The 2 Edge Sword

We Are having some Oh Silent Night, SOME GOOD OLD FASHION GOD PROVING TIMES, praise JESUS REJOICE those Who Slumber Not, BLESSED BE THE WALLS OF THE TITIANS, Because Truly WANTS TO SALUTE All The Warriors For Being THE BEST OF THE BEST OF THE BEST, the water SURLEY RESTORETH The Flesh That Dies Daily, And Restores Our Youth From INWARD GARDEN, To the Deepness Of The Water, Spouts, PRAISE JESUS, the deepness Of The Water Spouts, Emerges Daily, All Things NEW AGAIN, trust That Water Spout INSIDE US ALL, Where No Man Can See Or Can ENTER, Therin The Better Hope Remains WITH THE GODLY And The Yeiding FRUIT, He That Over Cometh WILL Drink Freely The Waters, That Never Runeth Dry, IN DESOLATION, UPCOMETH A BLOOMING GARDEN, And In These Times, TRUST THAT PEACE INSIDE US ALL, ONE Of My FAVORITE Classic GOSPEL Tunes Of All Time, Is One Called From THE DEPTHS OF HEART, I MAKETH, Praise Jesus My Own Personal Obeservation And Meditation From Ashes And Sackcloth THAT VERY SOME PLACE OF THE WATER SPOUT, One Side Be Life The Other Death,The Word Says i,ve spoke On Many Days, And From My Personal Obsevation I,LL DO SO MORE, BOTH THE DAY AND THE NIGHT ARE THE SAME, TO THE LORD OF HOST THE PRECIOUS GOD ALMIGHTY, Never YIELDING TRANSFOMING THE NIGHT INTO DAY, and ya,alls if Its not happing to one of us, it,s happing to someone, to bringeth forth THE GOOD, my personal OBSERVATIONS, i,ve found that OPRAH WINFERY, is reall An ALIEN... but of course thats ERELEVENT at this time, PERSONAL OBSERVATION Is When You Taketh What You Knoweth And APPLY IT, To SACRAFICE And Multipy It By THE WEAK AND THE STRONG, ya,alls I Hate To Bring Forth A Bad Report , But I Would Never Lie and sugarcoat a hard SIUTION, PRAISE JESUS because Why ? Its Going Sting My Lovers And Beloveds And Brethren When In Fact Times Becomes Hard, PRAISE JESUS, Im Speaking From BIBICLE POPORTIONS, WITHOUT THE TRUTH, WITHOUT GUDIANCE WITHOUT PRAYER, The Open Days Of The REVLATION is just Harder For Some Than Most, AMEN, I WILL BEAR WITH US IN JESUS NAME, A Lot Mixed Contexts, And How We Do Find The Truth, IS THROUGH THE POWER OF JESUS THE POWER OF THE WITINESS, THE HOLY GHOST, PRAISE JESUS, Sometime Cometh LIKE A MIGHTY WIND Soft Or As FIRE, To Get Us Through Times AND OPENS THE WORDS THAT SAVES, Praise JESUS, So Im BRINGING YOU REPORT OF What My BELOVED HAD SAID, Simply THE GOOD NEWS , i was going to try to get this teaching wrapped up, But I Took A Different Direction, JUST CALL ME MILES AWAY, This May Come Up Twice, Going To go in, PSALM >22>15>21, In Times Of BATTLE, Be Thou Not Far From US O LORD MY STRENETH I FINDETH ONLY IN THEE, To Help One To The Other DELIVER OUR SOULS FROM THE SWORD My DARLIN, From The Power Of The Dog PRECIOUS JESUS, Nobody Knowet It Better Save Us From The Lions Mouth THAT FEAST Off The Lambs Of Gods, FLESH The One For All Sacrafice FOR THOU HAST HEARED US FROM THE HORNS OF THE UNICORNS, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, BE STRONG IN THE PRECIOUS COUNSELS, DELIVERER Us Daily From Frogs Leapears And Wizards Of Mischeft, PRAISE JESUS, The Power Surley Cometh WHEN JESUS LAYS DOWN THE FINAL AUTHERTIY, Excercise It Daily In Your Life, As We Countinue, Love, One, Another, The, Way, He, Love, Us, .................... HE BEARS WITH US...AMEN, AND AMEN AND AMEN,
Old 10-06-2010, 11:16 AM   #250
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The 2 Edge Sword

so many lazy fannys, Lord Forbid If they Do Their Jobs And put dont their cells, and bringing their socializing in the works place, on the 5 th THE GOOD LORD Give Us Friday, to prepare for the upcoming SAT, so we would be hungover for monday, MON~FRI should not worry about TO EVERYTHING HAS PURPOSE From Least To Greatest We All Make The World Go Around, And Somethings Become More Truth Than Portait If Taco Bell Survives The Food Chain Be The Last Standing Daddy Let Us Avoid the 3 sea shells, so often if its a quicker method than im all for it PRAISE JESUS, ONE OF THE SAFEST HIDING PLACE IN THE WORLD, My Friends, Even There YOU ARE NOT ALONE, praise jesus it will pass, dont feel guilty if your in there to long, back to the teaching, and i should be wrapping this one up today, i,ve enjoyed it so the word will never deapart from us as long as we keep it PRAISE JESUS, And As Were Drawn THE SWEET HOLY GHOST SHALL BRINGETH ALL THINGS TO OUR REMEMBRANCE, And Apply It To The Structure Of Life And The Spirt, IN JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD, Going In To HEB>BUT TO WHICH OF THE ANGELS SAID AT ANYTIME, SIT ON MY RIGHT HAND UNTILL Oh UNTILL I MAKE THINE ENEMIES THY FOOTSOOL, ARE THEY NOT ALL MINSTERING ANGELS OF FIRE SPIRTS SENT FORTH TO MINSTER FOR THEME WHO SHALL BE HEIRS OF SALVATION, Going into HEB>4>8>13>, FOR IF JESUS HAD GIVEN THEME Rest Then HE Would Not Afterward Spoke Of Another Day,There Remains HOPE A Rest Of Gods People For He That Is Entered Into Rest He ALSO CEASED FROM HIS OWN WORK AS GOD LETS US LABOUR THEREFORE TO ENTER INTO THAT REST Lest Any Man Fall After The Same Example Of Unbelief FOR THE WORD OF GOD IS QUICK AND POWERFULL AND SHARPER Than The 2 Edge Sword, Piercing Even TO THE DIVIDING ASUNDER OF SOUL MARROW AND IS IS A DISCERNER OF THOUGHTS AND INTENTS OF THE HEART, And Of Course Weighs The Spirts, Neither Is There Any CREATURE THAT IS MANIFEST IN HIS SIGHT BUT ALL THINGS ARE NAKED AND OPEND UNTO THE EYES OF HIM WITH WHOM WE HAVE TODO. If The Lord Thy God Reveals Knowlege Unto You KEEP IT STORE IT IN THE CELLAR, You Will Need It Cometh Another Day, Lets Go Back Up Some To THE 2 EDGE SWORD, The Purpose Of This Thread Let REVIEW We Got One Side LIFE The Other Death, But When the 2 Collide Unto HE THAT RECIVETH, Faint Not LET JOY BE WITH THEE, For The Morning Star And The PRESEVERANCE Therof HAS RISEN IN YOUR HEARTS, To Overcomer Fear Not Pray And PEACE WILL BE WITH THE, ONLY JESUS AND JESUS ALONE IS POWERFUL AND SHARPER THAN THE WORD ITSELF, for The Word Of GOD Was Not Written By Theroy BUT BY MEN WHO WHERE WITH THE HOLY GHOST, Even Unto BEFORE HE CAME UPON A MIDNIGHT CLEAR, JESUS Said Before I Have Placed Before You An OPEN DOOR KNOCK AND IT SHALL BE OPEN, PRAISE JESUS, Elevation, My Streneth Haste Thee To Help Me Deliver My Soul From The Sword My Darlin From The Power Of The Dog ONE FAITH ONE LORD ONE BABTISIM Save Us From The Lions Mouth, Lord We Knoweth Many Shall Knock And Cant Enter, Till The Day Cometh When These Things Surley Cometh To Pass, For Thou My GOD Has Heared Us From THE UNICORNS, And Will Stand With Us In Our Days, And Will Not Leave Us Nor Forsake Us In Our Times Of Need, WITH STRANGE TREASSURE, That Cometh Down FROM Thy Throne My God Which Is Even Above The Heavens, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, In All Things, Streneth Be With The Minds And Bodies, IN JESUS NAME, Love One Another The Way He Has Loved Us, some of us can sleep you with one eye open, taking a break for yet a while for the yearly, EDITING, And To Breathe In This Month, Lot Of GOOD NEWS AWAY.....PRAISE JESUS.... the healing of the nations never yielding, feel free to JUMP in the topic,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg The lion sleeps tonite.jpg (35.4 KB, 260 views)
Old 11-26-2010, 01:06 PM   #251
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
These Are The Days

praise jesus and the mercy of our beloved for his mercy is everlasting that which is hated saveth the day again and again nobody stands against hin for we stand with him, and the word of god saith to that which is done apart blessed are you if you be able to stand, the word said these days would cometh on the wicked as noon day and the more they try God the more confused and diversed and back into peril will they go the light of God be not in theme for they be full of dead bones and the lord said unto that generation VERLIY I SAID WOE, BUT THE RIGHTEOUSS SHALL BE BLESSED AND PROTECTED 7 Times 7, FOREVER SHALL WE DWELL IN THE HOSE OF THE LORD, AND TODAY Within IN THESE MEASSURES PAUL SPOKE OUR FAITH WILL BE TRIALED LET FAITH BE YOUR PRIMARY ARMOUR , And Let The Word Of God Be Your Weapon And The Song THAT PROCEEDETH Will Be Of His Glory And His Supplication And Of His Day And Will Pay For His Showbread In The Precious TABERNACLE, OF THE HOLY OF HOLYS , PSALM 123> UNTO THEE LIFT UP MINE EYES O Thou That Dwells In The Heavens Behold As The Eyes Of The Servants Of Our Brother Of And Of Our Son And Of Our Bridegroom And Most Of All Of Our Friend Look Unto Their Hands Of Their Masters And As The Eyes Of A Maiden Unto The Hand Of her Mistress SO OUR EYES WAIT UP ON THE LORD, Psalm>122> I WAS Glad When They Said Unto Me Let Us Go In To The House Of The Lord OUR FEET SHALL STAND WITHIN THY GATES O JERSUALEM Is Builded As A City That Is COMPACT Together The Days Will COMETH When No More Shall Pass Through NO MORE Old Dirty Weaping Men Whiping The Lambs Of God For Their Own Glory And Their Own Lust, And Their Own Greed, SIN WONT LEAVE THERE ANYMORE, Whither The Trpes Go Up The Tribes Of The Lord Unto The Testimony Of ISAREL To Give Thanks Unto The Name Of The Lord, For There Are Set THRONES Of The Judgmeant The Thrones Of The House Of The David, Pray For The Peace Of JERUSLEM THEY SHALL PROSPER THAT LOVE THEE AND OH MORE ABUNDALTY, PEACE BE WITHIN THY WALLS AND PROSPERTIY WITHIN THY PALACES FOR OH FOR MY BRETHREAN AND COMPANIONS SAKES I WILL NOW SAY PEACE BE WITHIN THEE. BECAUSE OF THE HOUSE OF THE LORD I WILL SEEK THY GOOD, And the golden hearts the long sufferers the broken heroes , whos minds and hearts and bodies as took the weapons for a long time, IF WE HAVE SUFFERED WITH HIM WE SHALL LIVE WITH HIM, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, NO WEAPONS FORMED SHALL PROSPER, IN JESUS NAME, May The Right Hand And The Left Hand Be STRENGETHEND IN JESUS NAME Because AMEN Now Days They Both Full And Busy LET BOTH HANDS PRAISE HIM AND LET BOTH HANDS BE STRENGETHEND IN JESUS NAME, IN ALL OUR WORKS, ................
Old 12-13-2010, 01:40 PM   #252
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Glory Of The Holy One,

from Angela Hollingsworth novel, a walk on a better side of tommrow, hard to find book but praise jesus worth checking out, she stated its sometimes a dangerous thing to bite the hands that feeds and surley protects for your better tommrow, about a relationships through out the french revloution wars of ones struggles, feeling the bittter sweet of their Lower Close Divsions, I highly recomend it to all, and give it THE OPRAHA Sticker, Starting The Glory OF THE HOLY ONE, For Many Will Be On A ROOF TOP THE Other In The FIELD, One Shall Be Indeed Taken The Other Left, this message will include ya,alls simliar threads such as our beloved JASONS i cant recall which thread, forgive me, but he left us something ABOUT ITS NOT TIME FOR SOME TO FLY AWAY YET, but will in Fact Be Here Many Of You have being keep up with this topic, and by all means my broken heroes thats who its for, so like i told a friend of mine about the love of rock n roll, if you dont understand it if you dont get it than chances our its not for you, these conclusions was mixed as to us all, as another band from seattle yet emerged in the grunge area, the rock the revelation the preachers the teachers and the chief priest, the rising of the true prophets of zion and the false prophets of zion, and thise that will pass down flame either musically or of latter day bibicle poportions, which IS HEIRS TO THE ARMOUR GOD Some Believe It To Be Called The second testimony Of JESUS CHRIST, That Really IS JUST FROM ONE THE FIRST TESTIMONY OF JESUS CHRIST THE FIRST AND THE LAST THE APLPHA AND OMEGA, Greater Knowlege would come, and of course it was not all given to what some call the great white whore, BUT TO ALL WHO HAVE SUFFERED FROM DEPPRESSIONS Endless Conclusions Of Dreams And Visons Mood Swings Calling Up That Shrink In Beverly Hills The Feeling Of ISOLATION The Feelings Of The Constant Needs To Be Alone And Set Aside Even From Your Best riends Company, THE DAY WOULD DAWN, That The GOOD LORD WAS ROUND UO HIS BROKEN AND PRISONERS AND THISE HELD IN CONTEMPT Of His Greatness And His Glory Of APPOINTED TIME, AND NOT LEAVE THE ONE THING OUT HIS LOVE IS GREATER, And Wants You To Except The Truth AND GIVE YOU LIFE FOR THE GOSPELS AND SAKE AND WHATS TO COME So We Are Not Running Around CLUELESS IN FEAR And Alone Which So Many You Will Find Folks In Those Days BECAUSE THEY MADE THE LAW OF NONE EFFECT IN OUR LIFE, And Chose The Straight Instead Of The Narrow Road That We Chose GOD BLESS THIS BROKEN ROAD AND I DO BELEIVE YOU KNOW WHERE IT LEAD US, Im For One Trying To Make It Easier On Us, And My Set Out Goal To PROVE WE OUR NOT CRAZY, PRAISE JESUS, But some folks need a lot a lot of help, AND AS Luck Would Have It It Would Be Narrowed down To A Chosen A Few Of Us, Most Of Creed And AB Fans, Because Of Their Stronger OF BIBCILE PROVOCTIVE LYRICS That Some Narrow Minds Would Call SACH~RELGIOUS In These Days, Why We Wish To Protect Our Brothers From Those Ready Wrting Pens THEY OBTAINED IN THEIR YOUTH And GOD BE WITH THEME, Still To This Very Day, For My Pen Is A Ready Writer From The Fathers Throne, im going to leave ya,s with that, and will return shortly so catch up while ya,s can because i so wish to get through these message and sermons in jesus mighty name why good gracious some days i wish i was a loger BUT ITS WORTH IT YOU RELY YOUR FAITH IN GOD, Faith Is Our Most Treassured Weapon, I dont Know If I CAN BRING IN CHARLES HESTON to help me out with this one but i know he will be wit me in spirt from one teacher to another, the word will not depart from us for those who believe and kept it what a street love street, which reminds me of our classic risers in the 1960,s we would rise again in magic a longing awating in house made not without hands from the magic sand, WE ARE GOING INTO THE REV, 24>29>31> and then we will go into the glory of the holy one, going go over those all unscary like, in stuff, PRAISE JESUS, those of you give old truly some great promotion and theme music AND JUST PLAY AND ROCK ON, Loves Ya,s So, get back into some more good stuff hopefully as we work through these transtions of mine, PRAISE JESUS PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THats above all other NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH, ROCK ON, ROCK ON, ROCK ON,
Old 12-15-2010, 11:54 AM   #253
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Glory Of The Holy One

its brisky brisky this morning and old jack frost is biting my fanny i asume ya,alls wont let thats happen to you,if the cold cometh in this is the freezing cold thou need for 100 percent life, praise jesus, before i start yacking this morning do keep in mind to look over my typos, i would like to start with the key word for today, PREPARATION, these our the days we our preparing for our preseverance to be known the word saith study to show thyself approved, THE WORD OF GOD AS UNTO THE HEALING POWER OF THE NATIONS, AND BY HIS STRIPES MY CONTEMPARY LOVES, WE OUR HEALED IN THE BEGING WAS THE WORD AND THE WORD WAS WITH GOD, many have made the LAW ACORDING TO JESUS CHRIST NONE EFFECT IN THEIR LIFES, Because A they Worried About What Another Dude Said, Though The Word Teaches Us IT NEVER GOES OUT IN VOID As Its Fastend From One Shepered To Another, THE WORD SAYS BLESSED ARE YOU THAT HAVE KEPT THE WORD FOR IT WILL IN NO WISE DEPART FROM YOU, the word of GOD Is A Light And Compass To Those Who Need It, And will be passed On Like A TORCH From One To Another, THATS THE MOVEMEANT OF THE HEALING OF THE NATIONS, AND SAVING STRENGETH AND POWER, TILL THE FINAL BATTLE, The second Rapture WHICH IS CASLLED ARMAGEDDON, When JESUS RETURNS FOR HIS CHURCH AND HIS ROYAL ARMY, rather or not some can understand or some dont, i pray that some but, this happens daily MATT>24>29>31, IN OUR LIFES, IMMEDIATLEY, After Tribulation Of Those Days, Notice The Word Tell Us SHALL THE SUN BE DARKNED, AND THE MOON SHALL NOT GIVE HER LIGHT, AND THE STARS SHALL FALL FROM THE HEAVEN, AND THE POWERS OF THE HEAVENS SHALL BE SHAKEN, And Then Shall APPEAR THE SIGN OF THE SON OF MAN IN HEAVEN AND THEN SHALL ALL THE TRIBES MOURN AND THEY SHALL SEE THE COMING OF THE SON OF THE MAN IN THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN, WITH POWER AND GREAT GLORY, the word tells us, in REFERNCE, TO THE FINAL BATTLE WHICH IS ARMAGEDDON, Many Shall BE HERE STANDING AND WILL NOT SEE DEATH TILL THEY SEE THAT DAY, And The Entire TRANSFIGURATION, Going Back Up Some To Verse 24>and>28> for there shall arise false christs and more so false prophets who have in which made the law none effect and shall show great signs and wonders insomuch that if it were possibile they shall decive the very elect AND THE WORD SAYS BEHOLD I TOLD YOU BEFORE, These Are They Which In Fact, Will Not See NO SIGNS Except For The Sign That Was Giving Unto Jona, For Many Shall Be Here Standing AND IN NO WISE TASTE DEATH Till They See The Coming Of The Son IN THE ENTIRE TRANSFIGURATION,
Old 12-15-2010, 12:20 PM   #254
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Glory Of The Holy One,

wherefore if they shall say unto you thine lambs who was promised to shine again out of brutal warfare and un justice of the minds [font="Arial Black"] if they shall say unto you behold he is in the desert go not forth behold he is in the secret chambers GO NOT FORTH BUT REMEMBER THY NAME, BELIEVE IT NOT For There Shall Be PEACE OUR WEAPONS IS NOT OF THIS WORLD But The Same Guidelines To APPLY For As The Lighting Cometh Out Of The East, And Shineth Even Unto The West So Shall Also The Coming Of The Son Of Man Shall Be FOR WHERSOEVER THE CARCASE IS AND THE VALLEY OF DEATH IS THERE PRAISE JESUS WILL THE EAGLES BE GATHERED, WITH A MIGHTY TORCH , That Shakes The Heavens And Eath, AND BRINGETH LIGHT IN A DARK PLACE, later on noon day troopers, we are going to get further in the precepts of the desert topic, because the GLORY OF THE HOLY ONE go hand in hand In These Times And The Opening Of The Word Of God, Back to Verse 31> And He Shall Send His Angels With A Great sound Of A Trumphet And They Shall Gather Together His ELECT The four Winds From One End Of Heaven To Another, For The Kingdom Of God Is Inside Us And All Around Us, and if you can disearn the skys you know the sound of the trumphet, THE CLOUDS TO SPEAK LOUD BLESSED ARE YOU IF YOU CAN HEAR AND SEE WITH THE SPIRT SAITH, PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Let The Word Of God Bring Comfort To The Mind And The Souls, He Can Bring The SWORD THAT WHICH WAS NOT ALL TIMES MEANT TO BRING PEACE, Bring Ya Peace, Through The Power Of The Holy Ghost, THE AUTHER OF LOVE Because Of All Of This My Friends, And Not Confusion To The Minds And The Hearts Of The Lambs Of God, I Will Pray Again, PEACE BE WITH ALL IN THINGS DAILY, And Give Thy Beloveds Rest From The Sword, WHICH LOVE MADE IT HIS OWN AND WENT ALL THE WAY EVEN TILL DEATH, To Rise With Us In Our Wars, The Daily Tasks It Seems Ya,alls Working Breathing Living Is Harder Than THE BATTLE THATS ALREADY WON AND DELCARED VICTORY FROM THE FATHERS THRONE WHOS EVEN ABOVE THE HEAVENS, Like Prince Verse,s Was Sung, ROCK ON, Life Here Is More Harder Than The After World, So Dont Let The Elevator Bring Ya Down, ............ do keep each other in prayer pray for our leaders as they need it more than we sometimes know, today, we all started where ever are status may be, at the same place, praise jesus, .......
Old 12-17-2010, 11:12 AM   #255
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Glory Of The Holy One

Holy Holy Holy Is NAME AND WILL RISE THE FEABLE KNESS AND WEAK HANDS, They Are Able, PRAISE JESUS, HAB>3>4>18 ,Lets Review MATT >29>and >31 As we Proceed .....And His BRIGHTNESS, Was As The Light As Unto THE LIGHT That Was Once DARKNED, AND THERE WAS THE HIDING OF HIS POWER To The Appointed Time, BEFORE HIM Went Forth Those Probleams Areas, Who God PROMISED HE WOULD RISE In The Fragil Of Days AND BRING FORTH THE CITY WHICH NEVER SLEEPS ENMIES And Foes The Pestlince And Burning Goals Went Forth PRAISE JESUS That Wish To Destroy ARE GREEN PRECIOUS FIELDS, PRAISE JESUS That Our Strawberry Fields Made Possibile PRAISE JESUS, These Our The The Things That Which Will Be Done In Part With From The Deeper Spoil Of A Deeper Greater Divison Of Goats And And Oxen And Lambs, The Coals Went Before HIS FEET A FURNACE THAT WAS MADE 7 TIMES HOTTER B/c Truth Is TRIALED 7 Times Daily, I see One Man Walking WHO IS HE, PRAISE JESUS, The Salvation And Peace Of All LEABNON , All Through Those Precepts YOU GOING FIND JESUS, Walking Fighting To And Fro , Where NONES SHOES WAS ABLE TO FURFILL PRAISE JESUS, HE STOOD AND MEASSURED THE EARTH HE BEHELD AND DROVE UNDER The Killers Of The Nations And The Everlasting MOUNTAINS, WERE SCATTERED, as we see those reflections todays in our lifes as many are departed, from homes loved ones wives husbands and nations, even the house hold of david departed, in one of these pics, i sometimes use ya,alls for visual and paint a picture, was taken from one country, and believe or not it was not thy precious ISRAEL but another also as well holding on to FAITH so they can pray and rest there weary minds and heads, i think it was some where in korea cant recall during the time they were getting fired at, this touches me so as many with freedom still wish to continue and fish for their own glory, Another GOOD TALLICA VERSE SAD BUT TRUE Ya,alls, going to continue to FINISH This Message ON THE GLORY OF THE HOLY ONE, Those Of You Keeping Up, Peace Be With You, Place Those Thoughts In The Waters That Be Sure And Peace Will Be With You, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, GOD BE WITH US ALL In These Fragil, Keep The Faith And Hold On , And Do Countinue To Stay Focused On Works And Projects, Because HE NEEDS YA So, And Be Stable And Able To Pick Right BACK UP On Achiving Our Goals LOVES Ya,s .....And As Always U KNOW WHAT TO DO ?????????, ROCK ON
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7 Rock.jpg (32.9 KB, 227 views)
File Type: jpg Better Hope.jpg (10.5 KB, 226 views)
File Type: jpg The Sting Of That Which Is Done Inpart.jpg (38.4 KB, 237 views)