++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 01-24-2007, 10:35 PM   #1
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Potery~Revisted

We have had a lot of awsome writers, here at the feed from time to time, And i starting this thread, for those who wish to revisted some of their potery or if you wish to quote some lines or verses from others work and potery, i though it would be fun, AND STEVE, if im spaming or feel the should be locked go right ahead, ok, i,ll start, with one Of Suzies poems Revalation, one of my favorite writers here at the feed, she felt it was time, to share her potery other places and felt the need to expand and move on a bet, by the way suzie if you drop in THANK YOU for the lovley Beautiful email Card, i just got it a week a go but this is my surprise for you instead of sending you one back, And Plus it also inspires, a message for me, Thanks A Lota, My Suzie Q
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 01-24-2007, 10:44 PM   #2
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Revalation

NEVER, Walked On Water, tho, they thought you tried droned within passion hiding, what you feel inside, when the gates, were opend truth CAME POURING OUT, They,re STILL MISUNDERSTANDING WHAT YOU,RE ALL ABOUT NEVER WALKED ON WATER, NEVER SAID YOU COULD LEARN, TO TAKE THE BAD ALONG WITH WHAT WAS GOOD, the more you tried to give locked inside your prison while others, chose to live, never walked on water, your learning how to swim what WAS WORN AND BROKEN BECAME BRAND NEW SKIN, EYESS, Blind ARE OPEN, at last you finally see where in lies the beauty that sets the soul free,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You