++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 08-18-2005, 07:47 PM   #1
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
the men commandments!!

now we've all heard of the ten commandments. now something far more important! the men commandments.....LOL

1.) It is ok for a Man to cry under the following circumstances:

- When a heroic dog dies to save its master.
- The moment Angelina Jolie starts unbuttoning her blouse.
- After wrecking your boss' car.
- One hour, 12 minutes, 37 seconds into "The Crying Game".
- When she is using her teeth.

2.) Any Man who brings a camera to a bachelor party may be legally killed and eaten by his friends.

3.) Unless he murdered someone in your family, you must bail a friend out of jail within 12 hours.

4.) If you've known a Man for more than 24 hours, his sister is off limits forever, unless you actually marry her.

5.) Moaning about the brand of free beer in a friend's fridge is forbidden. Complain at will if the temperature is unsuitable.

6.) No Man shall ever be required to buy a birthday present for another Man. In fact, even remembering your friend's birthday is strictly optional.

7.) On a road trip, the strongest bladder determines pit stops, not the weakest.

8.) When stumbling upon other men watching a sporting event, you may ask the score of the game in progress, but you may never ask who's playing.

9.) It is permissible to drink a fruity alcopop (Fruity alcopop?? WTF? It's cheerleader beer -Mark) drink only when you're sunning on a tropical beach... and it's delivered by a topless supermodel...and it's free.

10.) Only in situations of moral and/or physical peril are you allowed to kick another Man in the nuts.

11.) Unless you're in prison, never fight naked.

12.) Friends don't let friends wear Speedos. Ever. Issue closed.

13.) If a Man's fly is down, that's his problem, you didn't see anything.

14.) Women who claim they "love to watch sports" must be treated as spies until they demonstrate knowledge of the game and the ability to drink as much as the other sports watchers.

15.) A Man in the company of a hot, suggestively dressed woman must remain sober enough to fight.

16.) Never hesitate to reach for the last beer or the last slice of pizza, but not both - that's just mean.

17.) If you compliment a Man on his six-pack, you'd better be talking about his choice of beer.

18.) Never join your girlfriend or wife in discussing a friend of yours, except if she's withholding sex pending your response.

19.) Phrases that may NOT be uttered to another Man while lifting weights:

- Yeah, Baby, Push it!
- C'mon, give me one more! Harder!
- Another set and we can hit the showers!

20.) Never talk to a Man in a bathroom unless you are on equal footing: i.e. Both urinating, both waiting in line, etc. For all other situations, an almost imperceptible nod is all the conversation you need.

21.) Never allow a telephone conversation with a woman to go on longer than you are able to have sex with her. Keep a stopwatch by the phone. Hang up if necessary.

22.) The morning after you and a girl who was formerly "just a friend" have carnal drunken monkey sex, the fact that you're feeling weird and guilty is no reason not to nail her again before the discussion about what a big mistake it was.

23.) There is no reason for guys to watch Men's Ice Skating or Men's Gymnastics. Ever.

24.) When you are queried by a buddy's wife, girlfriend, mother, father, priest, shrink, dentist, accountant, or dog walker, you need not and should not provide any useful information whatsoever as to his whereabouts. You are permitted to deny his very existence.

25.) You may exaggerate any anecdote told in a bar by 50 percent without recrimination; beyond that, anyone within earshot is allowed to call 'BULLSHIT!'.

Exception: When trying to pick up a girl, the allowable exaggeration rate rises to 400 percent.

26.) The minimum amount of time you have to wait for another guy who's running late is 5 minutes. For a girl, you are required to wait 10 minutes for every point of hotness she scores on the classic 1-10 babe scale.

27.) Agreeing to distract the ugly friend of a hot babe that your buddy is trying to hook up with is your legal duty. Should you get carried away with your good deed and end up having sex with the beast, your pal is forbidden to speak of it, even at your bachelor party.

28.) Before dating a buddy's "ex", you are required to ask his permission and he in return is required to grant it.

29.) The universal compensation for buddies who help you move is beer.

30.) A Man must never own a cat or like his girlfriend's cat.

31.) When your girlfriend/wife expresses a desire to fix her whiney friend up with your pal, you may give her the go-ahead only if you'll be able to warn your buddy and give him time to prepare excuses about joining the priesthood.

32.) If a buddy is out-numbered, out-Manned, or too drunk to fight, you must jump into the fight.

Exception: If within the last 24 hours his actions have caused you to think, "What this guy needs is a good ass-whoopin.", then you may sit back and enjoy.

33.) If a buddy is already singing along to a song in the car, you may not join him...too gay.

34.) Under no circumstances may two men share an umbrella.

35.) When a buddy is trying to hook up, you may sabotage him only in a manner that gives you no chance of hooking up either.

36.) Before allowing a drunken friend to cheat on his girl, you must attempt one intervention. If he is able to get on his feet, look you in the eye, and deliver a "FUCK OFF!" You are absolved of your of responsibility.

37.) Never, EVER slap or smack another Man.

38.) A Man is never allowed to talk to his mother on the phone while at a bar. This is especially true if said conversation is preventing him from taking his shot during a game of pool.

the phrases a man may NEVER utter while a buddy is lifting weights had me crying! LOL but its alright to cry when you are laughing, it saids there in the rules. doesn't it? DOESN'T IT? LOL
i am so guilty of liking those girly drinks but these "rules" can go and kiss my ass!
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 08-19-2005, 04:04 PM   #2
Anna1011
USER INFO »
lmao aussie they are great.

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"

find me here
Old 08-21-2005, 01:33 AM   #3
goddess_bb
USER INFO »
Thanks Aussie ILMAO!!!
Someone tries to hide himself
Down inside himself he prays
Someone swears his true love
Until the end of time
Another runs away
Separate or united
Empty or insane
And be yourself is all that you can do
All that you can do

Be Yourself~Audioslave

~Ignore me, I dare you~
Old 08-21-2005, 05:41 AM   #4
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
no problem girls! they also gave me a good laugh! LOL
with all of those rules to live by its amazing men actually get anything done......hey no smart-ass reply to that comment girls!
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 08-21-2005, 02:28 PM   #5
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I love the Speedo one, and I wholeheartedly agree. I hate Speedos and very few men actually look good in them.
Old 08-21-2005, 02:40 PM   #6
Anna1011
USER INFO »
i didnt think any guy ever looked good in speedos lol

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"

find me here
Old 08-21-2005, 07:51 PM   #7
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by Anna1011) i didnt think any guy ever looked good in speedos lol
http://www.sports-spot.com.au/mensch...lizer_men2.jpg

Do you want to say that again? Hehehe.

Just kidding, most guys look awful in Speedos, although there if you've got a nice package and a nice body then what the hell ... why not?

Ahaha those were AWESOME
6.) No Man shall ever be required to buy a birthday present for another Man. In fact, even remembering your friend's birthday is strictly optional
Ahaha .. that's cruel, LOL.

10.) Only in situations of moral and/or physical peril are you allowed to kick another Man in the nuts.
(Ahaha, luckily these rules do not apply to women ... hehehe)

14.) Women who claim they "love to watch sports" must be treated as spies until they demonstrate knowledge of the game and the ability to drink as much as the other sports watchers.
LOL

- Yeah, Baby, Push it!

LMFAO ... those were great
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 08-21-2005, 08:20 PM   #8
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by hayley) http://www.sports-spot.com.au/mensch...lizer_men2.jpg

Do you want to say that again? Hehehe.

Just kidding, most guys look awful in Speedos, although there if you've got a nice package and a nice body then what the hell ... why not?

Ahaha those were AWESOME
6.) No Man shall ever be required to buy a birthday present for another Man. In fact, even remembering your friend's birthday is strictly optional
Ahaha .. that's cruel, LOL.

(Ahaha, luckily these rules do not apply to women ... hehehe)

LOL

- Yeah, Baby, Push it!

LMFAO ... those were great

LOL trust hayley to post a pic of a near-naked man!
its full-on weird seeing other dudes in speedos....its just like walking around seeing men walk around in their jocks! i guess if the dude is in good shape and he hmmm has enough to show off its not so bad lol. the worst thing is seeing overweight old men and hmmm the old fella is a little shrivelled up these days!

i thought the weights ones were the funniest as well...."another set and we can hit the showers"...lmao
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 08-21-2005, 10:38 PM   #9
RMadd
USER INFO »
lol wontabulous!

Old 08-22-2005, 03:51 PM   #10
Anna1011
USER INFO »
Quote: 14.) Women who claim they "love to watch sports" must be treated as spies until they demonstrate knowledge of the game and the ability to drink as much as the other sports watchers.

my knowledge of the sports i love is awsome dunno about the drinking probly wont leave standing but id have a go.

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

find me here
Old 08-22-2005, 03:52 PM   #11
Anna1011
USER INFO »
oh and hayley that guys damn hot.

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

find me here
Old 08-23-2005, 12:13 PM   #12
creedsister
USER INFO »
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Guys Really Need To Share More Umbrellas Aussie i dont have a probleam with it it would be such a cruel thing oo not to share your umbrella if you were caught out in the rain with a friend now now that would be oh so so mean dont ya think
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything