++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 02-15-2009, 09:01 PM   #2446
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Looks Can Be Deceiving

Great Post brother from a while back ago that i,d love to open more He Reminded Theme That The Kingdom Of Heaven Was Righteousness Was Not An Outside In Job BUT AN INSIDE OUT TRANSFORMING WORK OF GOD He spoke Unto The Pharisees and unto their ears that were closed and to their eyes that were blind they could not enter for their hearts were waxed cold again he spoke of A fall of that same spirt that waxed cold spirt THAT IT WORKING LIVE AND WELL TODAY AND IT GETS MORE DECEIVING JESUS SAID IF IT WERE SO MY VERY ELECT WOULD FALL IN THAT SAME DECPTION But If We Follow His Truth In Spirt And Uphold His Doctrine It Protects Us From False Hood ears is itching so bad GLORY TO GOD In A Comfortable Places Everything Sounds So Good But Throw in theme Under His All Cousouming Fire AND HIS TRUTH SHALL REVEAL theme GLORY TO GOD JER, 36,3, It May Be The House Of Judah Will Hear The Evil Which I Purpose to do unto theme that they may return every man from his evil way that i may forgive their iniquity and their sin
Old 02-15-2009, 09:26 PM   #2447
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Looks Can Be Deceving

PRAISE JESUS, The Righteous protected And Blessed the word righteous almost sounds Like Something today GLORY TO GOD THAT THOSE WHO HUNGER AND THIRST FOR IT CAN,T REVCIEVE because it aint there but in the Heart Is It Minstered To THOSE Who Seek AND ROBBED By DECEPTION GLORY TO GOD ISA, 59, 8,11 Then Shall Thy Light Break Forth As The Morning AND THINE HEALTH Shall Spring Forth Speedily And Thy Righteousness Shall Go Before Thee The Glory Of The Lord Shall Be Thy Rearward. Then Shall Thou Call And The Lord Shall Answer; Thou Shalt Cry AND HE SHALL SAY HERE I,am If Thou Take Away From The Midst Of Thee Yoke The Putting Forth Of The Finger And Spaking Vantiy And If Thou Draw Out Of Thy Soul To The Hungery And Satisfy The Afflicted soul then shall the light rise in obscurtiy And Thy Darkness Be As Noonday AND THE LORD OF THE HOST SHALL GUIDE THEE CONTINUALLY AND SATISFY THY SOUL IN DROUGHT Glory To God HE CAN COMPLETE YA TODAY Without Tears And Make Fat Thy Bones LIKE A SPRING OF WATERED GARDEN AND LIKE A SPRING WATER OF WATER WHOS WATERS FAIL NOT And Shall Never Thirst Again IN HIS TRUTH AND SPIRT THERE IS NO MORE CRYING AND NO MORE PAIN And Thats Jesus HE THAT SET THE CAPTIVES FREE GLORY TO GOD BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND EVERYBODY AND JOY Psalms 77,11,13 GODS WONDERRS OF OLD GLORY TO GOD My Final Thoughts Of Tonites Post
Old 02-16-2009, 06:30 AM   #2448
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Re: Daily Bread

Amen Sis!!!

February 16th

"The original message."

The original message - love one another. The enduring message - love one another. The most convicting message - love one another. The most difficult message - love one another. I'm reminded of the little verse: To dwell above with saints we love, O that will be glory. But to dwell below with saints we know, now that's another story. But it's the story we're called to write!

This is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another.

1 John 3:11

Heaven

Old 02-16-2009, 02:26 PM   #2449
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) Amen Sis!!!

February 16th

"The original message."

The original message - love one another. The enduring message - love one another. The most convicting message - love one another. The most difficult message - love one another. I'm reminded of the little verse: To dwell above with saints we love, O that will be glory. But to dwell below with saints we know, now that's another story. But it's the story we're called to write!

This is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another.

1 John 3:11

Heaven

AMEN AND AMEN It Is Hard some people come set next to ya or pass you by causaly GLORY TO GOD your like did,nt i not bind ya This MORNING Glory To God, But Knowing And Enduring The Precepts If We Forget The Law Of Love WE Have Forgot We For Get JESUS Forgiving Theme For They Know Not What They Do THESE Words Surley Rises Brother In Us To Forgive As Our Enmies Rise BUT PRAISE MY GOD He Said Leave Vengenges To Me There Is Just Something About JESUS THAT NAME GLORY TO GOD, For Anybody Who Calls Up On Him In These Days Shall Be Saved Rom 10,12 For There Is No Difference Between The Jew And Greek For The Same Lord Over All Is Rich Unto All That Call Upon Him,
Blessed Is He That Shows Mercy For Mercy Shall Return Unto Him IN HIS TIME OF NEED those our powerfull words sharper that will quicken you in war From The Power Of he holy spirt BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Wonderfull Post Bub
Old 02-17-2009, 05:33 AM   #2450
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

February 17th

"Believe it."

There are some situations that arise in our lives that are as difficult to get through as a deep snowdrift or shifting sand. We struggle, and the more we do, the worse off we become. God reaches out to us in those times, gladly lending a hand. He will enlarge our steps, so that we might get over the toughest problems.

Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip.

Psalm 18:36

Heaven

Old 02-17-2009, 08:13 PM   #2451
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Praise Jesus

And Glory To God AMEN Bub Thats The Beauty Of It as they get more difficult THE PRECEPTS WILL CARRY THROUGH ANY REPEAT SITUTION PRAISE JESUS Blessed Who ARE Those That Hear THE WORD OF GOD And Keep It I Dont Care Where Your AT OR WHERE YOU,VE BEEN THE WORD OF GOD HAS SUSTANING POWER THAT THE WORLD KNEW NOT GLORY TO GOD And For Some Of Us It May Seem We Are Still Up That Same Creek Without A Paddle GLORY TO GOD Only We When We Foucous On The Negative And Like A Posted A While Back Ago THE EYE OF THE FLESH In Its Human Nature Is Always Ouick To See The Negative Of A Hard Sitution First, Luke,3 4,Through 6 As it is written In The Book Of The Words Of Esaias The Prophet Saying The Voice Of The One Crying In The Wilderness Prepare Ye The Way Of The Lord GLORY Which Is JESUS CHRIST And The Word Said Make His Paths Straight DOUBT HIM NOT IN OUR TRIALS AND STRUGGLES Every Valley Shall Be Filled And Every Mountain And Hill Shall Be Brought Low And The Crooked Shall Be Made Strait And The Rogh Ways Shall Be Made Smooth And All All Flesh SHALL SEE THE SALVATION OF GOD, BLESSING AND STRENETH
Old 02-18-2009, 05:36 AM   #2452
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

February 18th

"Their final triumph, through Christ."

Separation is something we fear whether it's from a child, a parent, a sibling, a spouse, a friend, or from God. Because Jesus bore the separation from God, becoming and going to the cross, we can know we won't have to ever be separated from God's love.

I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither present nor the future, nor powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is ours in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38-39

Heaven

Old 02-19-2009, 05:37 AM   #2453
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

February 19th

"Remember the Lord in all that you do."

We may not always have the most information or the best background, but we know that nothing of real value can occur apart from the Lord. When God is present, souls are converted, the simple are made wise, and miracles begin to happen.

The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.

Psalm 19:7

Heaven

Old 02-20-2009, 05:29 AM   #2454
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

February 20th

"Standing for justice."

God desires that His people affirm the supreme worth of every individual by fighting against injustice.

You shall remember that you were a slave in Egypt, and the Lord your God redeemed you from there.

Deuteronomy 24:18

Heaven

Old 02-21-2009, 07:39 AM   #2455
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

February 21st

"True reconciliation and forgiveness."

It is not enough that we try to put on a good front when we are around people we don't like. We need to search our hearts for reconciliation and forgiveness. We need to tap Christ, which heals all hurts and is the source of all patience and tolerance. God is interested in both the words of our mouths and the deepest ponderings of our hearts. To appear Christlike on the surface is never enough. To be Christlike at the core of our being, that is the key.

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.

Psalm 19:14

Heaven

Old 02-22-2009, 07:04 AM   #2456
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

February 22nd

"Resource over challenge."

Each of us needs to yield our resources, talents, gifts, no matter how meager, to him to multiply by his infinite power. Any number, no matter how small (but greater than “0”), when multiplied by infinity overpowers the greatest challenge in the world.

The simple faith of a single man or woman is a mighty thing. Trust in the Lord, and you will marvel at all that can be done.

Some trust in chariots, and some is horses: but we will remember the name of the Lord our God.

Psalm 20:7

Heaven

Old 02-22-2009, 07:34 PM   #2457
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) February 22nd

"Resource over challenge."

Each of us needs to yield our resources, talents, gifts, no matter how meager, to him to multiply by his infinite power. Any number, no matter how small (but greater than “0”), when multiplied by infinity overpowers the greatest challenge in the world.

The simple faith of a single man or woman is a mighty thing. Trust in the Lord, and you will marvel at all that can be done.

Some trust in chariots, and some is horses: but we will remember the name of the Lord our God.

Psalm 20:7

Heaven

GLORY TO GOD MIGHTY IS THE LORD OF HOST And Doeth Great Works We Surley Know Bub And SOME OF STILL TESTIFY We Walk By Faith And Not By Sight Great post bub BLESSINGS AND STRENETH KATS
Old 02-23-2009, 05:36 AM   #2458
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

February 23rd

"Tired of hiding?"

It seems to be a part of human nature to ignore consequences until it is too late. God gives us an awful lot of opportunity to make up our minds whether or not we will follow Him, but we cannot expect Him to wait forever. God knows our hearts right this very minute. There is no hiding from Him. The choice is ours. Each day gives us a new opportunity to reconfirm our faith in God. Let us take each and every opportunity.

Thine hand shall find out all thine enemies: thy right hand shall find out those that hate thee.

Psalm 21:8

Heaven

Old 02-23-2009, 07:58 PM   #2459
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) February 23rd

"Tired of hiding?"

It seems to be a part of human nature to ignore consequences until it is too late. God gives us an awful lot of opportunity to make up our minds whether or not we will follow Him, but we cannot expect Him to wait forever. God knows our hearts right this very minute. There is no hiding from Him. The choice is ours. Each day gives us a new opportunity to reconfirm our faith in God. Let us take each and every opportunity.

Thine hand shall find out all thine enemies: thy right hand shall find out those that hate thee.

Psalm 21:8

Heaven

Praise Jesus GLORY TO GOD THE WORD TEACHES WE OUR MADE OVERCOMERS BY OUR TESTIMONY We Take That One Step FOR OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR And He Will Make The Next For You great post brother
Old 02-24-2009, 06:36 AM   #2460
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) Praise Jesus GLORY TO GOD THE WORD TEACHES WE OUR MADE OVERCOMERS BY OUR TESTIMONY We Take That One Step FOR OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR And He Will Make The Next For You great post brother
Exactly Sis!!!

Leads into today's Daily...

Heaven