++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 12-25-2008, 09:11 AM   #2371
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Great post Sis!!!

If we have peace indeed and true.

Heaven

Old 12-25-2008, 09:12 AM   #2372
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

Christmas 2008

"Rejoice and celebrate our dance."

Indeed, since the birth of Jesus Christ, there had been great reason to dance. Death lost all its power, and eternity was opened to all who would choose it. There is reason to dance and sing. Christ came among us on this day, and He is with us to this day. He has given us eternal life and has offered us everything we need to live happy and full lives on earth. Rejoice! Christ has come this day. And He will never leave us alone.

Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.

Psalm 149:3

Merry Christmas to all of my friends here! And God bless you all.

Heaven

Old 12-26-2008, 05:43 AM   #2373
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 26th

"Simeon's remarks are set within a hymn known as the Nunc Dimittis."

God's gift to Simeon was truly precious and touching. He is the embodiment of every nation, race, and culture that is seeking God's salvation. God's salvation, as Luke loves to remind us again and again, is for all people!

Simeon took him [Jesus] in his arms and praised God, saying: "Sovereign Lord, as you have promised, you now dismiss your servant in peace. For my eyes have seen your salvation, which you have prepared in the sight of all people, a light for revelation to the Gentiles and for glory to your people Israel."

Luke 2:28-32

Heaven

Old 12-27-2008, 08:08 PM   #2374
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) Great post Sis!!!

If we have peace indeed and true.

Heaven

PEACE In A Constant Warfare GLORY To God if we our granted that peace FROM HIM WE Know Its Him U Know WHEN ITS JESUS Nobody Else CAN GIVE YOU THAT ONLY REAL PEACE BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Bub
Old 12-28-2008, 08:56 AM   #2375
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 28th

"We can praise God anywhere."

Talking to a friend of mine and got into the great debate on why I think the physical church is unnecessary... Church isn't a place, it is an entity made up of living parts.Wherever we gather in the name of God, there is His sanctuary. Lift your voices to the Lord. Praise Him wherever you may be. He is with you where you are.

Praise ye the Lord. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.

Psalm 150:1

Heaven

Old 12-28-2008, 07:25 PM   #2376
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) November 7th

"Open-mindedness."

It is the greatest need in our churches today. Somehow we must learn to affirm and respect the other members of the body of Christ who don't choose to function as we do. There is room for any and all honest expressions of love and devotion to our Lord. Whether we approach Him on bended knees deep in the silence of our own hearts, or with hearts, hands, and heads lifted in jubilant praise, we can know beyond doubt that God accepts us and is honored by our expressions of worship.

Lift up your hands in the sanctuary, and bless the Lord.

Psalm 134:2

Heaven

GLORY TO GOD, CHOOSE TO FUNCTION David Bub They Should Be Made Too choose this day who ye shall Serve Im Kiding Of Course That Choose To Function just hit me funny there only one way to function AND THATS THE WAY THE TRUE AND THE LIFE AND THATS JESUS CHRIST Who Is The UNDERSTANDER Of Us All which is why im posting under this post of yours OPEN~MINDENESS And Respect The Other Members Of The Body Of Christ BECAUSE WE KNOW IN HIM ALL WAS FUIFILLED Not Just A Few Things BUT ALL
Old 12-28-2008, 07:44 PM   #2377
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Open~mindeness

We Can Have Great Gifts And Great Wisdom Or Just Hanging In And Holding On HE WAS THE LIVING GOD OF THE VALLEY OUR KING THE MAN OF MANY SORROWS GLORY TO GOD Who Carried The Weight OF THE WORLD ON HIS SHOULDERS And Have The Ability To Know How To Anwser Every Man And Forbear One Another In Love And a good portion Of Us Here Are All The Same But Different In Our Own Way And We Are All Apart Of The Same Struggle And Same Glory Which Is JESUS 1 COR 3 2, 7 Pauls Struggle Sheds His Light I Have Fed You With Milk And Not With Meat For hitherto YE WERE Not Able To Bear it Neither Yet Now Are Ye Able I Have PLANTED Apollos Watered BUT GOD GAVE THE INCREASE SO THEN NEITHER IS HE THAT PLANTS ANYTHING NEITHER HE THAT WATERS BUT GOD THAT GIVETH THE INCREASE
Old 12-28-2008, 08:04 PM   #2378
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Open~mindeness

1 COR 15, 53 ,55, FOR This Corrruptible SHALL PUT ON INCORRUPTION GLORY TO GOD WE Do Know Being Part Of The Body We Know THE HOLY ONE WILL NEVER SEE CORRUPTION and this mortal must put on immortality SO When This Corruptible Shall Have Put On Incorruption And This Mortal Shall Put On Immortalitiy Then Shall Be Brought To Pass The Saying Is Written DEATH IS SWALLOWED UP BY VICTORY O DEATH WHERE IS THY STING O GRAVE WHERE IS THY VICTORY 1 COR 12,16, For As The Body Is One And Hath Many Members And All The Members Of One Body Being Many Are One Body So Also Is CHRIST OUR LORD, If The Foot Shall Say Because I,am Not The Hand I,am Not Of The Body Is It Therefore Not Of The Body And If The Ear Shall Say Because I,am Not The Eye I,am Not Of The Body
Old 12-28-2008, 08:20 PM   #2379
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Open~mindeness

FEELING THE CORNER STONE GLORY TO GOD, MARK 14, Verse 46,and 49, AND THEY Laid Their Hands On Him And Took Him AND One Of THEME GLORY TO GOD JUST WANTED TO CHOOSE TO FUNCTION AND STOOD BY DREW A SWORD AND SMOTE A SERVANT OF THE HIGH PRIEST AND CUT OFF HIS EAR AND JESUS ANSWERED AND SAID UNTO THEME Are Ye Come Out As Against A Theif With Swords And With Staves To Take Me I Was With You Daily In The Temple Teaching And Ye Took Me Not AND HE SAID ALSO HE COULD ASK HIS FATHER TO SEND HIM LEGIONS OF ANGELS And He Speaks Here Again BUT THE SCRIPTURES MUST BE FULFILLED PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH EVERYBODY THATS EVERYBODY In Jesus Name We Pray
Old 12-29-2008, 05:34 AM   #2380
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 29th

"He's coming back!"

As much as the world likes to remember Jesus' first coming during the Christmas season, we need to remind people that his Second Coming will be even greater. We want to be prepared... lives dedicated to his glory and hearts full of expectation at his coming.

[Jesus said,] "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am."

John 14:1-3

Heaven

Old 12-30-2008, 05:31 AM   #2381
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 30th

"This world is a place of struggle."

Yes, we can live above the struggle for awhile or can find a way to simply ignore or re-label the struggle for a time. But in the end, the struggle will find us. But in the midst of struggle, we can remind ourselves that our victory is secure. Jesus has won! We will share in his great triumph. In case you didn't know, the final outcome is already determined and Christians win big through Jesus.

[Jesus said,] "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.

John 16:33

Heaven

Old 12-31-2008, 05:39 AM   #2382
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 31st

"New Years prayer."

Lord of all eternity, please help me to learn from my mistakes but not dwell on them. Please help me not rest on my accomplishments in this past year, but use them to further your work in me and through me. Please help me not quarrel with those who injured me yesterday, or last month. Instead, O Father, lead me in your paths and help me see your mighty works this next year. In Jesus name and by his power I ask it. Amen.

This is what the Lord says, "Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland."

Isaiah 43:16 and 18-19

Heaven

Old 12-31-2008, 10:14 PM   #2383
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Cruel To Be Kind Glory

Beautiful Prayer Bub ONE WE CAN HOLD ON TO NOT ONLY THROUGH JAN BUT THROUGH EACH AND EVERY DAY WHEN WE SPEAK JESUS WE SPEAK EVERLASTING GLORY TO GOD, I Chose Your Cruel To Be Kind Post B/c Bub A RUTHLESS ENMEY THAT WOULD ROB ALL GLORY AND STIP BARE THE VERY SOULS OF GOD PEOPLE, SO, We Depend Up On THE CORNERSTONE, WHICH IS JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS GLORY TO GOD,
Old 12-31-2008, 10:14 PM   #2384
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Cruel To Be Kind Glory

Beautiful Prayer Bub ONE WE CAN HOLD ON TO NOT ONLY THROUGH JAN BUT THROUGH EACH AND EVERY DAY WHEN WE SPEAK JESUS WE SPEAK EVERLASTING GLORY TO GOD, I Chose Your Cruel To Be Kind Post B/c Bub A RUTHLESS ENMEY THAT WOULD ROB ALL GLORY AND STIP BARE THE VERY SOULS OF GOD PEOPLE, SO, We Depend Up On THE CORNERSTONE, WHICH IS JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS GLORY TO GOD,
Old 12-31-2008, 10:27 PM   #2385
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Cruel To Be Kind ,

Matt 4, THE Temptation In The Wilderness, THEN Was Jesus Led Up Of The Spirt Into The Wilderness To Be Tempted By The Devil GLORY And When He Had Fasted 40 Days And 40 Nights HE Was Afterward An Hungered Can You Imagine To Go That Long Fasting AND BE HUNGERED TO BE A THIRST , After Going A few Days With Out Food For The Flesh Your flesh Is Weary But The Spirt Made Strong And At This Time Bub HE WAS A HUNGER FOR BOTH Then That Old Tempter With The Wisdom Of The Ancients KNEW BUDDY WE TO COME A KNOCKING WITH A BUFFET FIT FOR A KING GLORY TO GOD, And The Tempter Came To Him He Said If Thou Be The Son Of God COMMAND THAT THESE STONES BE MADE BREAD BUT HE ANSWERED AND SAID IT IS WRITTEN MAN SHALL NOT LIVE BY BREAD ALONE BUT EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD, Then Later On Was Question Again IF THOU BE THE SON OF GOD, We Fight The Same Fight Daily In Our Lifes You See The Reflection Of Pharroah In The Tempters PERSISTINCE, AS He FOUGHT Against GOD With Moses