++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 07-17-2005, 07:26 AM   #646
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread

July 17th

"One Word For All."

For the rich and poor, young and old, weak or strong, skinny or fat, there is still just one message and one name and one story that makes the eternal difference... It is the Gospel, the story of Jesus Christ.

I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes.

Romans 1:16

Heaven

Old 07-17-2005, 03:40 PM   #647
creedsister
USER INFO »
Praise Jesus

So deep is the word And So Is The Burden Of The Word PRAISE YOU JESUS, Come Ye All That Our Heavey AND I WILL GIVE THE REST...
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 07-17-2005, 03:44 PM   #648
creedsister
USER INFO »
Praise The Lord

We Never Walk Alone..No Matter How Off Key The Sitution May Be PRAISE THE LORD THANK YOU JESUS, LETS PRAISE THE LORD
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 07-17-2005, 03:49 PM   #649
creedsister
USER INFO »
Joy In Gods Presence

PRESERVE ME O GOD FOR IN THEE DO YA KNOW I PUT MY TRUST O MY SOUL THOU HAST SAID UNTO THE LORD THOU ART MY LORD MJY ROCK AND MY FOUNDATION MY GOODNESS EXTENDETH NOT TO THEE BUT TO THE SAINTS THAT ARE IN THE EARTH AND TO THE EXLLENT IN WHOM IS ALL MY DELIGHT ...THE LORD IS MY PORTION OF MINE AND OF MY CUP THOU MANGES MY LOT..THE LINES ARE FALLEN UNTO ME INTO PLEASENT PLACES I HAVE GOOD HERTIAGE I WILL BLESS THE LORD WHO HATH GIVEN ME COUNSEL
Old 07-17-2005, 03:54 PM   #650
creedsister
USER INFO »
I Will Bless The Lord Who Hath Given Me Conusel ;my Reins Also Instructs Me In The Night Season Praise The Lord I Have Set The Lord Always Before Me Because He Is At My Right Hand I Shall Not Be Moved Therefore My Heat Is Glad ..for He Is My God And My Glory Rejoiceeth My Flesh Also Shall Rest In Hope , For Thou Will Not Leave My Soul In Hell Neither Will Thy Suffer Thy Holy One To Corruption Of Life In Thy Presence Is Fulness Of Joy At Thy Right Hand There Are Pleasures For Evermore
Old 07-18-2005, 07:37 AM   #651
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

July 18th

"Grace without Works?"

Praise is integrally connected with our character. So for us to worship God, the intent of our heart and the effort of our life must show forth a determined desire to know and live his will. While we will never do this perfectly, grace covers us. But remember, grace must never be used as a pretense to excuse spiritual laziness or intentional weakness.

I will praise you with an upright heart as I learn your righteous laws.

Psalm 119:7

Heaven

Old 07-18-2005, 04:08 PM   #652
creedsister
USER INFO »
Praise Jesus

DEAL BOUNTIFUULY WITH ME THAT I MAY LIVE AND KEEP THY WORD OPEN THOU EYES THAT I MAY BEHOLD THE MANY WONDERS OF THY LAW , I,AM A STANGER TO THE EATH HIDE NOT FROM ME MY SOUL BREAKETH FOR THE LONGING THAT IT HATH UNTO THY JUDGEMENTS AT ALL TIMES,
Old 07-19-2005, 07:23 AM   #653
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

July 19th

"No one is stronger than the one who depends on God."

God is still looking for those who will allow Him to show Himself strong in their lives. Living a humble, God-dependent life is truly a brilliant idea!

Help us, O Lord our God, for we rest on You.

2 Chronicles 14:11

Heaven

Old 07-19-2005, 02:24 PM   #654
creedsister
USER INFO »
Praise Da Lard !!!

O Come Let Us Sing Unto The LOrd Let Us Make A Noise TO THE ROCK OF OUR SALAVATION LET US COME BEFORE HIS PRESENCE WITH THANKSGIVING AND MAKE NOISE UNTO HIM WITH PSLAMS FOR THE LORD IS A GREAT GOD AND A GREAT KING ABOVE ALL GODS IN HIS HAND ARE THE DEEP PLACES OF THE EARTH THE STREGNTH OF THE HILL IS HIS ALSO THE SEA IS HIS AND HE MADE IT AND HIS HANDS FORMED THE DRY LAND O COME LET US WORSHIP THE LORD AND BOW DOWN LET US KNEEL BEFORE THE LORD OUR MAKER FOR HE IS OUR GOD WE ARE THE PEOPLE OF HIS PASTURE AND THE SHEEP OF HIS HAND TODAY IF YE WILL HEAR HIS VOICE....
Old 07-19-2005, 02:31 PM   #655
creedsister
USER INFO »
Harden Not Your Heart!!!!

As In The Provacation And As In The Day Of Temptation In The Wilderness When Your Fathers Was Tempted Me Proved Me And Saw My Work Forty Years Long Was Was I Grived With This Genration And Said It Is A People That Do Err In Their Heart And They Have Not Know My Ways Unto Whom I Sware In My Wrath That They Should Not Enter Into My Rest, Sing Unto The Lord A New Song Sing Unto The Lord All The Earth Sing Unto The Lord Bless His Name Show Forth His Salvation From Day To Day Declare His Glory Among The Heathen His Wonders Among The People For The Lord Is Great And Greatly To Be Praised He Is To Be Feared Above All Other Gods ,
Old 07-19-2005, 02:35 PM   #656
creedsister
USER INFO »
Praise The Lord !!!

For All Of The Gods Of The Nations Are Idols But The Lord Made The Heavens Honour And Majesty Are Before Him Strength And Beauty Are His Sanctuary, Give Unto The Lord Glory Due Unto His Name And Come Into The Courts O Worship The Lord In The Beauty Of Holiness Fear Before All The Earth...
Old 07-20-2005, 07:24 AM   #657
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

July 20th

"Expressing beauty, our love and faith."

Within each of us is a wellspring of beauty that comes from God above. How we express it varies from person to person, but it is there, nonetheless. Like an artist, who can express so many things with canvas and paint that they couldn't express any other way, they can show the depths of their soul. Reach deep into your soul and share the wealth of beauty buried there...

To do so is to share God.

And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it.

Psalm 90:17

Heaven

Old 07-20-2005, 04:15 PM   #658
creedsister
USER INFO »
Praise Jesus The Beauty Divine

O God My Heart Is Fixed I Will Sing And Give Praise For Thy Mercy Is Great Above The Heavens And Thy Truth Reacheth Unto The Clouds Be Tho Exalted Oh God Above The Heavens And Above The Earth That Thy Beloved May Be Delivered Save With Save With Thy Right Hand And Anwser Me God Hath Spoken In His Holiness
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jesuscrying.jpg (12.6 KB, 242 views)
Old 07-22-2005, 07:26 AM   #659
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

July 22nd

"Who's to say where God's angels are?"

After riding out tornado warnings during a Tom Petty concert last night, I am more than ever convinced I have a guardian angel...

Perhaps we all have an angel who watches us and guides us? God, in His love for us, has set the angels over us. They are His ambassadors of goodwill in this world. Though angels have been shoved aside to the category of myth by many, we know that there is another realm where everything doesn't always make sense to us. Rest secure... The angels are watching!

For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

Psalm 91:11

Heaven

Old 07-22-2005, 01:54 PM   #660
creedsister
USER INFO »