++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 11-15-2003, 06:30 AM   #46
Lady Valkyrie
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Lady Valkyrie Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Valkyrie
excuse me knifer and creedsister.You don't know me at all and I take it as an insult and an attack that you question my spiritual path. I do not question yours for it is not my place to do so. My spiritual path is between me and my God/Goddess/Jesus.... NOT you. You are forgiven for insulting me and attacking me as you did, but please do not do it again. This is a religious forum... NOT a fundamentally Christian forum. You will encounter many faiths in here. You will even encounter the faithless (athiests). So, just remember that not everyone here is going to agree with you all of the time.

~~~~~I am my kid's mom.~~~~~

~~~My Diary~~~~My Photos~~~
Old 11-15-2003, 01:49 PM   #47
creedsister
USER INFO »
im,,sorry,,lady,,v..i did,nt mean to attack,,you,,but that which holds my power is sharper than 2 edged sword,,and i dont care what it takes to get my masster words out,,i stand on that which stands for me,,,and,,im sorry,,but all due respects,,my lord said he is the truth the way in the light,,he is god of all who sees the future,,knows the truth,,he,,can open any door,,and tear down any wall,,,i wish you well,,,,EVERY KNEE SHALL BAL EVERY TOUNGE CONFESS,,THAT JESUS CHRIST IS KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS,,,,,,,May peace love,,be with you lady,,v
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 11-17-2003, 09:10 AM   #48
knifer
USER INFO »
The point of being on this board IS to QUESTION. Perhaps you should remember that.

Sorry to see that your faith is so weak that you cannot allow it to be questioned without lashing out. Perhaps you should work on managing your perceptions; something is only offensive if taken that way.

I neither want nor require your forgiveness.

Life is tough, wear a helmet.
Old 11-17-2003, 12:41 PM   #49
whitebird
USER INFO »
I haven't been posting on this area of the board very much in the recent past, and now I understand why.

Why must people insult each other here, and shove their ideas in others faces? The original question asked was "What backs up our beliefs and the story behind it?". Not , What backs up our beliefs and the story behind it, then when you do post, I will sneak up and attack your thoughts and views.

I find it interesting to read the stories behind others beliefs and views. My own beliefs are very strong, but with the way people are treating each other here, I would not post them.
Old 11-17-2003, 02:05 PM   #50
knifer
USER INFO »
Glad I could help you reach "understanding". whitebird.

Hey it was LV that started telling people they were "so wrong", and in a condescending tone as well.

Seems she likes to treat people that way, then whines when someone does to her as she does to others.
Old 11-17-2003, 05:41 PM   #51
creedsister
USER INFO »
well,,i,,will,,comment,,this,,way,,everybody,,will in fact,,find,,out,,in,,time,,soon,,whos way was the only way and by him all powers was given,,,,peace
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 11-19-2003, 06:03 PM   #52
Torn Signs
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Torn Signs Send a message via Yahoo to Torn Signs
Hey, blame is just blame. Some hate it like I, others just use it. Same as for what's sadly happened to this message. I guess I can't blame anyone for showing their points as that's part of showing ur beliefs, but just wishing for it to be fixed won't matter, cuz it can't really happen. Peace out and hope ya'all have a lil' better day then b4.

I'm otherwise known as: WTLF-101
Old 11-19-2003, 08:03 PM   #53
creedsister
USER INFO »
well you cant save the world,,,thats what the big jc died for,,but,,IF I CAN REACH THE SOULS WHO THIRST THE BELIVING HEARTS,,,IM GOING TO STICK TO MY GUNS,,,BC I CHOOSE TO WIN AND I CHOOSE TO FIGHT,,,PEACE
Old 11-23-2003, 07:27 PM   #54
bgivens33
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-creedsister+11-20-2003 01:03 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (creedsister @ 11-20-2003 01:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> well you cant save the world,,,thats what the big jc died for,,but,,IF I CAN REACH THE SOULS WHO THIRST THE BELIVING HEARTS,,,IM GOING TO STICK TO MY GUNS,,,BC I CHOOSE TO WIN AND I CHOOSE TO FIGHT,,,PEACE [/b][/quote]
You should make sure they are thirsty before you offer the water
Old 11-23-2003, 07:32 PM   #55
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Hee hee hee
Old 11-23-2003, 07:44 PM   #56
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Outstanding point bgivens!!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 11-23-2003, 08:31 PM   #57
creedsister
USER INFO »
ARE YOU THIRSTY B,,,or always trying to prove who knows more man or God,,,,,
Old 11-23-2003, 11:18 PM   #58
bgivens33
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-creedsister+11-24-2003 01:31 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (creedsister @ 11-24-2003 01:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> ARE YOU THIRSTY B,,,or always trying to prove who knows more man or God,,,,, [/b][/quote]
Neither

I know humans(including myself) are ignorant and stupid.
Old 11-24-2003, 12:26 AM   #59
creedsister
USER INFO »
yea thay sure are