++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 06-10-2007, 04:22 AM   #1
nagpo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
My Friend

Sorry
For not helping you
I was to scared to
Get in the way...

But now I know
That helping you
Will help me to
Achieve my goals

But it's to late
Oh, yeah (x2)

I'm sorry for
Not being there
I wanted to help..

But they were
Vicious, cruel, crazy, mean
Making fun of you
Is what they like to do

Now there's a wound cut so deep

And I'm sorry
For not helping you

But hey!
Please don't go my friend
Cause next time i'm sure to stand
In front and carry all the damage
And you don't have to ask why
It's because you're my friend

(chorus)
My friend
My friend
The only reason why I worry
My friend
My friend
My friend
All those childhood memories
My friend
My friend
My friend
My friend
My friend
I'll protect you through any fury
My friend (x3)

Last edited by nagpo : 06-10-2007 at 11:54 PM.
Old 06-10-2007, 02:22 PM   #2
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Re: My Friend

New Blood Joins This Earth And Quicky Hes Subdued And Swiftly So Am I, Through Constant Pain Disgrace The Young Boy Learns Their Rules With Time The Child Draws In This Whipping Boy Done Wrong Deprived Of All His Thoughts The Young Man Struggles On And On Hes Known A Vow To His Own That Never From This Day His Will They,ll Take Away .
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 06-10-2007, 02:28 PM   #3
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

WHAT I,VE FELT WHAT I,VE KNOWN NEVER SHINED THROUGH WHAT I,VE SHOWN NEVER BE NEVER SEE WONT SEE WHAT I HAVE BEEN , WHAT I ,VE FELT WHAT I,VE KNOWN NEVER SHINED THROUGH WHAT I,VE SHOWN NEVER FREE NEVER ME SO i DUB THE UNFORGIVEN, THEY DEDICATE THEIR LIVES TO RUNNING ALL OF HIS HE TRIES TO PLEASE THEM ALL THIS BITTER MAN HE LIVES THROUGH OUT HIS LIFE THE SAME HES BATTLED CONSTALY THIS FIGHT HE CANNOT WIN A TIRED MAN THEY SEE NO LONGER CARES THIS OLD MAN THEN PREPARES TO DIE REGRETFULLY THE OLD MAN HERE IS ME,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 06-10-2007, 02:31 PM   #4
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

WHAT I,VE FELT WHAT I,VE KNOWN NEVER SHINED THROUGH WHAT I,VE SHOWN NEVER BE NEVER SEE WONT SEE WHAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN WHAT I,VE FELT WHAT I,VE KNOWN NEVER SHINED THROUGH IN WHAT I,VE SHOWN NEVER FREE NEVER ME SO I DUN THE UNFORGIVEN YOU LABLED ME I,LL LABEL YOU SO I DUB THE UNFORGIVEN,
Old 06-10-2007, 02:32 PM   #5
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

What I,ve Felt What I,ve Known Never Shined Through What I,ve Shown Never Be Never See Wont See What Might Have Been What I,ve Felt What I,ve Known Never Shined Through In What I,ve Shown Never Free Never Me So I Dun The Unforgiven You Labled Me I,ll Label You So I Dub The Unforgiven,
Old 06-10-2007, 11:56 PM   #6
nagpo
USER INFO »

whoah, so did you like it?
Old 06-13-2007, 07:45 PM   #7
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) whoah, so did you like it?
i sent u a pm and simply said i did however due to are disagreements in the past i forgot u had put me on your egnore list yes i liked it, i really liked the open stanza,
Old 10-22-2007, 06:19 PM   #8
nagpo
USER INFO »

cool, glad you did. funny thing is this song was greatly insipred by a japanese song.