++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 01-11-2004, 10:05 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Deeper than Deep

Something right happend somewere Along the way From A dark river of tears and hidden fears a mind was poisend from sociteys tares little lost blacksheep took it all in deep got back the nack too look back only to be cut back down again my gates is bleeding as i see the tares cast him to fro again broken and in pain sometimes shamed sometimes mad but always willing to fight And always willing to open my gates Somethings went wrong Along the way And with all the crying i hear at my gates that find no pasture And they our gone without strength only my gates here thee crys that want back inn The back in the well of refuge of selah but they still dont know yet what they hear or what the see the must hide there feelings and say other things but i hear theme and what the fear that sound has gone estray the cry at my gates but i cant not open theme my gates our locked i gave my key away to the chife fell in love with the blacksheep jacked the knife inside of me i can only see whats a head of me cant keep going and cant stop pushing cant stop rejoycing cant stop crying cant stop bleeding cant stop seeing whats right it from of me it amazes me to open and see how real a book can be but i know i Can make it right again i just dont know how my name is known but how can it bring back the rush again in way over my head in way too deep opend to many doors emotions flow like a phrat train everything thats human in me fades eachday As a cry for others paydays here iam lost in a webb im bleeding im crying im laughing at the sametime if you have read this i know is dosent make sense as the world is blind they desire to know hidden secrets but whens it brought up to surface right in there face it they underestand not noir know what the see so i will declair this as confusion And close this riddle to be solved
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-15-2004, 02:05 AM   #2
MrSeeker
USER INFO »
wow,that was nice and long

Favorite bands,
As I Lay Dying
Demon Hunter
August Burns Red
Becoming The Archetype

Voices are hidden
Giving shame to my name
Am I no better forgiven
If I leave this world the same.
Old 01-15-2004, 11:32 AM   #3
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Well of refuge of selah....wooooooahhhh!!!!!!!!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-15-2004, 01:12 PM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-15-2004, 04:53 PM   #5
Torn Signs
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Torn Signs Send a message via Yahoo to Torn Signs
awesome

I'm otherwise known as: WTLF-101