++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Political Banter
Today's Posts «

Old 02-07-2006, 04:24 PM   #61
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: Militants Surround EU Offices in Gaza Over 'Offensive' Cartoons

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Muslims publish and say all sorts of racist, anti-Semitic, anti-European, anti-American bullshit all the time. Last time I checked... Europeans weren't in the streets burning effagies of Osama bin Laden and his henchman... and chanting "Death to Islam!" In all honesty... the Islamic fascists in the Middle East are probably the least diverse and least tolerant group on the planet. They're hypocritical, cowardly, and repressive. They gave Europeans this image Muhammad as a ticking time bomb.

Yeah...and these people celebrated the 9/11 attacks.... because they thought (and still think ) that you americans are intolerant , the invaders , the evil people ....Bush is the Evil

But are you going to talk about tolerance when refering to RELIGION?? Catholic Church was tolerant in Medieval times?? Protestants are tolerant with sex issues? No, honey...no one is tolerant when refering to religion!!!!!!!
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 02-07-2006, 04:25 PM   #62
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Bush is at least taking a resposible (wow I can believe- im saying it-lol) position --because he know that sotuation can be even more worse and its not because "these image won't help America's image in the Middle East"-- (you are so naive, Chase!) its because it will provoke another conflict in that problematic area...think a little: muslims will be unite against ocidentals --their leader finnaly have a good reason to put US and Europe as the EVIL!!!!!!! Can yoiu imagine their strenght ???? I know you live in a superpower that has an efficent military force all around the world...you cleary have this power ---but they have the religious power!!!!!! This is waht Bush definitely wants to avoid...Its so clear , Chase...

Their strength? I haven't seen strength. I've seen cowardly, hit and run attacks on innocent people. That isn't strength, that's cowardice. Ragtag Islamic extremists wouldn't stand a chance in a joint effort to destroy America and the European powers like Britain, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the Netherland, or Russia. Not a chance... and they know it. If they were strong... they wouldn't attack a shopping mall... they would attack military installations. I'm sure there are some Muslims blaming America for this... even though America has nothing to do with the publishing of these articles. It makes Americans more of a target nevertheless. That is what President Bush has a problem with. He doesn't want to repress Europe's free press laws... because we have every right to publish the same thing.

Last edited by Chase : 02-07-2006 at 04:28 PM.
Old 02-07-2006, 04:27 PM   #63
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Yeah...and these people celebrated the 9/11 attacks.... because they thought (and still think ) that you americans are intolerant , the invaders , the evil people ....Bush is the Evil

But are you going to talk about tolerance when refering to RELIGION?? Catholic Church was tolerant in Medieval times?? Protestants are tolerant with sex issues? No, honey...no one is tolerant when refering to religion!!!!!!!

See here's the thing. Catholics aren't the same as they were during the Crusades. A lot of Muslims are though. A lot Muslims still live in the 14th Century. I'm sorry but a pedaphile priest isn't as bad as an Islamic terrorist who shoots an innocent woman in the back of the head.
Old 02-07-2006, 04:31 PM   #64
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Their strength? I haven't seen strength. I've seen cowardly, hit and run attacks on innocent people. That isn't strength, that's cowardice. Ragtag Islamic extremists wouldn't stand a chance against a joint effort to destroy America and the European powers like Britain, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the Netherland, or Russia. Not a chance... and they know it. If they were strong... they wouldn't attack a shopping mall... they would attack military installations. I'm sure there are some Muslims blaming America for this... even though America has nothing to do with the publishing of these articles. It makes Americans more of a target nevertheless. That is what President Bush has a problem with. He doesn't want to repress Europe's free press laws... because we have every right to publish the same thing.

You are crazy Chase? So they dont have strenght???? Hey... they attacked World Trade Center into the heart of America that by the way with all grandiosity and power (militairies, FBI, CIA) couldn do anything!!!!!! --so why not attacking a shopping mall ???? You know they can do it!!!!!! Their strenght also incluides MONEY!!!!! Yes...they had an apparatus to destroy WTC...so dont be so ingenuous ...power isnt only military force...(so why US is still fight in Iraq????)
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 02-07-2006, 04:34 PM   #65
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) See here's the thing. Catholics aren't the same as they were during the Crusades. A lot of Muslims are though. A lot Muslims still live in the 14th Century. I'm sorry but a pedaphile priest isn't as bad as an Islamic terrorist who shoots an innocent woman in the back of the head.

WHAT??????? Maybe i got it wrong...but ...WHAT????????

But you have one good (at least) point: to us (occidentals ) they still live in 14 century!!!!!! Maybe to them we live in un ppropriated era...so why we are right and they wrong??????
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 02-09-2006 at 03:16 PM.
Old 02-07-2006, 04:36 PM   #66
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) I'm sure there are some Muslims blaming America for this... even though America has nothing to do with the publishing of these articles. It makes Americans more of a target nevertheless. .

Enough reason to stop defending cartoons?????
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 02-07-2006, 04:37 PM   #67
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) You are crazy Chase? So they dont have strenght???? Hey... they attacked World Trade Center into the heart of America that by the way with all grandiosity and power (militairies, FBI, CIA) couldn do anything!!!!!! --so why not attacking a shopping mall ???? You know they can do it!!!!!! Their strenght also incluides MONEY!!!!! Yes...they had an apparatus to destroy WTC...so dont be so ingenuous ...power isnt only military force...(so why US is still fight in Iraq????)

If a few terrorists stood up in a plane today with razor blades... the couple Air Marshalls in the plane would shoot the bastards. Hell... they couldn't get control of the third plane because the passangers prevented them from hurting a populated area. It wasn't strength... it was just that America had its guard down. Ask Japan what happened when they attacked America and the consequences they had to deal with. America and Europe could... with ease... destroy the entire Middle East. America, Britain, France, and Germany alone could probably do it. C'mon now... this all mighty strong fighting force beheads innocent civilians... that's the face of cowardice.
Old 02-07-2006, 04:39 PM   #68
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Enough reason to stop defending cartoons?????

I'm still wondering what kind of reasons will get you to stop defending the intolerance of radical Islam. Maybe another Holocaust courtesy of Iran will do the trick.

I'm defending the right to a free press... not the cartoons.
Old 02-07-2006, 04:46 PM   #69
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) If a few terrorists stood up in a plane today with razor blades... the couple Air Marshalls in the plane would shoot the bastards. Hell... they couldn't get control of the third plane because the passangers prevented them from hurting a populated area. It wasn't strength... it was just that America had its guard down. Ask Japan what happened when they attacked America and the consequences they had to deal with. America and Europe could... with ease... destroy the entire Middle East. America, Britain, France, and Germany alone could probably do it. C'mon now... this all mighty strong fighting force beheads innocent civilians... that's the face of cowardice.

What? This is the most stupid thing I saw here ! Ask famililies who lost their relatives ( we had brazilians dead in WTC too!) if they agree that they were only a few terrorists!!!!!!!
But only a few terrorists ATTACKED US and killed a LOT OF americans !!!!!!!! You said you went to the Ground Zero ! You cant say now that they were just a few terrorists ! And the third plane failed the terrorists plans maybe because on or two corageous guys or because terrorists comitted some mistake...

Hey...America is powerful but not invencible !!!!!!! Why your militaries are still in Iraq ? and waht about Afeghanistan??? Why Bush dont say militairies to invade Iran and conseqeuntly put an end in their presidents threats????
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 02-07-2006, 04:50 PM   #70
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) I'm still wondering what kind of reasons will get you to stop defending the intolerance of radical Islam. Maybe another Holocaust courtesy of Iran will do the trick.

I'm defending the right to a free press... not the cartoons.

Chase...Chase... IM not defending the intolerance of radical Islam! I clearly dont agree with that! But Im thinking beside the freedom speech that you obviously love (and me too) ...Im thinking about avoid a new war...Im thinking about your people guy!!! Who, btw is clearly the next target to muslims...

But you seem that prefers freedom isntead of peace , what is disappointing!!!!!!!
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 02-07-2006 at 04:54 PM.
Old 02-07-2006, 04:53 PM   #71
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) What? This is the most stupid thing I saw here ! Ask famililies who lost their relatives ( we had brazilians dead in WTC too!) if they agree that they were only a few terrorists!!!!!!!
But only a few terrorists ATTACKED US and killed a LOT OF americans !!!!!!!! You said you went to the Ground Zero ! You cant say now that they were just a few terrorists ! And the third plane failed the terrorists plans maybe because on or two corageous guys or because terrorists comitted some mistake...

Hey...America is powerful but not invencible !!!!!!! Why your militaries are still in Iraq ? and waht about Afeghanistan??? Why Bush dont say militairies to invade Iran and conseqeuntly put an end in their presidents threats????

19 hijackers participating in the attacks. Divide them up as you may amongst three airplanes. They had funding... but the likelyhood of that same kind of attack happening is very slim. The third airplane was FULL of courageous men AND women who did everything they could to make sure that plane did not hit a city. They are heroes who screwed up the plans of the terrorists. Our planes today, usually have no less than two armed officials on the planes. I never said America is invincible... but we are powerful. Our military is still in Iraq because we are helping rebuild that nation... and I believe the military force in Afghanistan is headed by the U.N. now. We'll leave if those governments ask us to.
Old 02-07-2006, 04:55 PM   #72
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Chase...Chase... IM not defending the intolerance of radical Islam! I clearly dont agree with that! But Im thinking beside the freedom speech that you obviously love (and me too) ...Im thinking about avoid a new war...Im thinking about your people guy!!! Who, btw is clearly the next target to muslims...

But you seem that prefers freedom isntead of peace , what is disappointing!!!!!!!

Denmark... and the European continent is radical Islam's new target. It's pretty obvious. Denmark is a peace loving nation and you know that.

Last edited by Chase : 02-07-2006 at 06:57 PM.
Old 02-07-2006, 04:59 PM   #73
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) 19 hijackers participating in the attacks. Divide them up as you may amongst three airplanes. They had funding... but the likelyhood of that same kind of attack happening is very slim. The third airplane was FULL of courageous men AND women who did everything they could to make sure that plane did not hit a city. They are heroes who screwed up the plans of the terrorists. Our planes today, usually have no less than two armed officials on the planes. I never said America is invincible... but we are powerful. Our military is still in Iraq because we are helping rebuild that nation... and I believe the military force in Afghanistan is headed by the U.N. now. We'll leave if those governments ask us to.

Funny...seems that you are still in Iraq because in the opposite your president wants you americans to believe --things are out of control there ...

Hey powerful american guy ...even though I love our intenses (?) debates in here... I need to stop it now...gtg home (im still --alone --at school) but Id like to continue it later....right?
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 02-07-2006, 06:59 PM   #74
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Funny...seems that you are still in Iraq because in the opposite your president wants you americans to believe --things are out of control there ...

Hey powerful american guy ...even though I love our intenses (?) debates in here... I need to stop it now...gtg home (im still --alone --at school) but Id like to continue it later....right?

I know people in Iraq... and the crap that your country makes you digest is the complete opposite of what I hear from those who are there. Things aren't as bad as the media makes it out to be. Hell... after World War II, Germany wasn't fixed over night.
Old 02-07-2006, 08:52 PM   #75
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) I know people in Iraq... and the crap that your country makes you digest is the complete opposite of what I hear from those who are there. Things aren't as bad as the media makes it out to be. Hell... after World War II, Germany wasn't fixed over night.

Let me clarify something to you Chase:
First- Im not an ignorant person who believes in every crap things media (esp TVS) tells ... I have a degree in History as you probably remember ...and Im extremely careful in taking only one side as the true...

Second - I think is very hard these days to try to believe in what only one country says-- we have INTERNET where we can find the whole story...

Third- Even though I live in the THIRD world as you wisely noticed -- I have lots of cable channels here (CNN, BBC, TV5, FOX etc...), foreign newspapers and access to internet!!!!! So is very hard to believe in only one side of the story ! Its very hard to me act in the same way you act: believing in every crap thing your country makes you digest...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )