++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 04-03-2003, 11:20 AM   #16
jango
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I'm all for freedom of speech and against and the war and whatnot, but in regards to hollywood, I believe it can be best summed up in the following:

"One great big festering neon distraction, I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied: Learn to swim... Mom's gonna fix it all soon, mom's comin' round to put it back the way it ought to be... **** smiley glad hands with hidden agendas, **** these dysfunctional insecure actresses, Cuz I'm praying for rain, I'm praying for tidal waves, I wanna see the ground give way. I wanna watch it all go down. Mom please flush it all away. I wanna watch it go right in and down. I wanna watch it go right in.
Watch you flush it all away."
"Nineteen hundred and forty-six. Nineteen forty-six, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works."
Old 04-03-2003, 12:31 PM   #17
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
:eye:

(btw, finally a statement from Jango about the war)
Old 04-03-2003, 12:40 PM   #18
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Re: Madonna's new video!!!

Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
<b>Holy CRAP!!!!! I just saw a clip of her new video that she is "too afraid" to show in the states but is showing in Europe! &nbsp;She is a pig from hell is all I have to say!
It actually shows her in military garb with the American Flag behind her and all these violent stills, and her throwing a live grenade at a George Bush look alike! &nbsp;How freakin disrespectful!!!!! &nbsp;What the hell has Hollywood come to? There are anti-war protests and this is way beyond that! &nbsp;She has always liked to shock people well I think she is going to shock herself into the lowest pit of her career! Who does she think she is anyways? All this is going to do is piss off Americans to hating her more! &nbsp;Why the hell does she live in England anyways, as far as I am concerned she should stay there! &nbsp;I think that Hollywood does not realize life if TOTALLY different in America since 9/11 and people are not going to be tolerant of this kind of crap, regardless of political party! &nbsp;She is a disgrace to this country &nbsp;I am sorry for those who like her, I know I used to in my day in the 80's but she has continously shown what an idiot she is in the past decade! &nbsp; Stay in England you freak! :mad2 </b>

I haven't seen the video and after what everyone has said, I don't even want to see it. I used to be a fan of hers but to totally disrespect your native country at any time, let alone at a time like this is so disrespectful. Regardless of how you feel about the war, show some respect and patriotism for our men and women fighting for us and risking their lives.:mad2

Relearn Love
Old 04-03-2003, 12:52 PM   #19
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
I agree with ya Sheila I don't care what her beliefs are or about how much money she has She had no right to be that disrespectful to our country while our troops are over there fighting for us! If she is so against this war and our troops over there then why don't she go over and try to stop it
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 04-03-2003, 01:44 PM   #20
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I'd like to see Madonna volunteer to be one of those "human shields" they talked about before the war began. :madder:

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 04-03-2003, 01:53 PM   #21
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
<b>I'd like to see Madonna volunteer to be one of those "human shields" they talked about before the war began. :madder: </b>
Nah! She wouldn't wanna get blood on her 3,000 dollar outfits :madder: :eye: :lol:
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 04-03-2003, 02:25 PM   #22
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
<b>I'd like to see Madonna volunteer to be one of those "human shields" they talked about before the war began. :madder: </b>
Hey great idea Teri! You know the funny thing about those Amercian human shields is..... they were all anti-war before the war and when they were there for awhile they came back to the states with their tails between their legs because they realized what REALLY is going on over there, and now they are for the war.... go figure!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 04-03-2003, 09:23 PM   #23
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
the last post of the previous page pretty much says what happends on the video! :P
Old 04-03-2003, 09:27 PM   #24
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
the last post of the previous page pretty much says what happends on the video! :P

I think I saw enough of it to make a decision and it SUCKED! She certainly lacks in class, something she never has had!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 04-05-2003, 10:20 PM   #25
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
hahaha I never liked her, Jen! actually I really disliked her... so I donŽt care... but IŽm sure sheŽll miss you as a fan! j/k
Old 04-06-2003, 12:04 AM   #26
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
hahaha I never liked her, Jen! actually I really disliked her... so I donŽt care... but IŽm sure sheŽll miss you as a fan! j/k

Well then she must have missed me for over 10 years or so!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 04-06-2003, 12:38 PM   #27
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Maybe in her next album she dedicates a song to you, to apologize! :lol: