++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 10-05-2004, 03:25 PM   #16
AndrewFromABRox
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) you and others may be talking AB...but out of those questions posted in that article...only TWO talked about AB. The rest of the interview...as it was posted...did not.

Good for you if you learned something from the repeated comments that are becoming a Mantra with Mark to the press...everyone has a right to either agree with what he says, or disagree...and in order to do so...everyone has to read it...

keep looking i guess for an interview that is TOTALLY centered on Alter Bridge...their experiences doing concerts maybe from the short English tour...or how much they have enjoyed playing to people since they've been back...why they have the guests they do and will those guys be popping up at their other shows, or just the ones they have done...but alas...it's always the same...just a couple comments on the band...and more dissing stapp...

i may not like AB's music...but i did support Creed as a band fully...and am curious to know what they are up to...as a group...but it's disheartening to watch the unforgiving attitude that comes across...instead of realizing...if all are happier on their own...then just let it be that way...and discuss what is important NOW...not then.

ETA: to Disillusioned...welcome to the bb...

i agree what is new to some is old to others...even if the same story has been printed numerous time with the words jumbled around by people calling themselves jourlalists in an attempt to convince their readers that they wrote it from an "exclusive"...my point was, the words always are the same...just as i said above.

will the subject keep coming up?...more than likely...but one way to keep it from coming up is when giving interviews...Let the person conducting the interview know you don't want to talk about anything but the project you are working on NOW...a lot of celeberties do it...so don't tell me it can't be done..because it can...
Get out of the freakin AB section if you don't like them and left us the heck alone, gah i knew steve was screwing up by putting these forums so close together, people can't get in their 2 cents and not go on and argue about something, my goh.