++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 07-27-2004, 07:20 PM   #31
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Teri, I'm sure that everything will be okay in the end, good to hear that things are getting a little easier, though. It's great that you went out for a night and escaped everything, that's always the way to go beacuse it makes you feel better.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 07-27-2004, 08:05 PM   #32
Shadow
USER INFO »
Teri, I'm sorry I haven't posted in this thread again. I have been thinking of you and please keep the updates coming.
Old 07-27-2004, 09:45 PM   #33
whitebird
USER INFO »
Dear Teri, the girls, and yourself need to see Don, as much as he needs to see all of you.

No matter what happens when he leaves again, you are a strong woman, and will be able to handle two little girls, who are going thru a rough time.

I can't say that I understand, because my husband just missed the Viet Nam war. OK, I know that dates me, forget I said that.

Just know this, I may be totally for peace, and against war, but I truly care about you, your family and your husband. Take special care at this time, and keep us posted.

Prayer For Peace

whitebird
Old 07-28-2004, 01:31 AM   #34
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Teri, it's good to hear that your husband will be coming home. Hopefully you're girls won't start fighting again, because we all know it puts a lot of stress on you. I'll keep you, and your family in my prayers. It's great that you got out for a night and had fun. Make sure you do that sometimes, and try to get away from it all. When you need to talk to someone, all of us here at CreedFeed are here for you. Stay strong girl!
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 07-28-2004, 09:51 PM   #35
Kimvan
USER INFO »
Teri, we've got your back, sweetie!! Glad to hear Don could be home for a bit before going overseas....I'll pray for peace in your household, especially between the girls. Children are quite resilient, and they do adapt eventually, it will just take them some time I guess. Maybe try to keep them as busy as possible, with the time that you have other than work, etc., when they're really busy, hopefully their little minds will be so occupied they won't dwell on it so much. And let's not forget, school will be starting in a little more than a month, which will keep them busy as well. Hang in there, girlfriend, and if you need to talk, you know we're always here. Love ya!

Just give love to all....

Peace, and God Bless
Old 07-29-2004, 09:21 AM   #36
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Hi all, I spoke with the guidance counselor from Jenn's school last night. She offered me some great reading ideas and is lending me a book that sounds like exactly what I need. It has several games and ideas for getting the girls to talk about how they feel about this deployment and hopefully they won't be taking their frustrations out on each other.

Mom's been doing ok lately, no more episodes as of yet (KNOCK WOOD!!). Thank you for your continued love and support!! You all mean the world to me.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 08-01-2004, 01:39 AM   #37
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
It goes to show prayers really do come true
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 08-01-2004, 07:13 PM   #38
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Teri, I'm happy to hear your mom hasn't had any more episodes and I'm glad the guidance couselor was able to give you some materials to help with the girls. All of you will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Relearn Love
Old 08-04-2004, 02:48 PM   #39
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Teri, sweetie, I haven't been real good at keeping in touch lately and I'm sooo sorry you are having such a rough time right now. I knew Don was going away , I just didn't know it would be so soon and with your mom having problems too. Glad to hear though she is doing better. If you need anything let me know. I love you and you are constantly in my thoughts and prayers. I'm also sorry to hear that the girls are dealing badly with it too. Give some hugs and just take it one day at a time. I know that sounds corney but sometimes it's they only way you can do it. Please let me know if you need anything and I'll be there. Love you!!
Old 08-05-2004, 10:11 PM   #40
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Thanks guys. Everything so far has been running smoothly (KNOCK WOOD AGAIN). The girls are pretty much the same, I just need to learn how to deal with them. Mom's feeling ok, Don's just tired from all the driving back and forth to the base. But he was pretty excited tonight when he got home, he spent the day driving one of the boats right past the Statue of Liberty today. He was really stoked about that.

Also some more good news, Cinnamon is home from her surgery, it was a hernia that resulted from having her fixed, so we didn't have to pay for this surgery. Keep fingers crossed!!!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 08-05-2004, 10:33 PM   #41
Shadow
USER INFO »
Thanks for keeping us updated. It sounds like things are going better. I'm really glad for you . Stay strong Teri and remember that all your friends here are thinking about you.
Old 08-05-2004, 11:06 PM   #42
Kimvan
USER INFO »
Teri, I'm so glad to hear things are going better! You're all in my prayers, sweetie. Remember, if ya need me, you have my number... God bless!

Just give love to all....

Peace, and God Bless
Old 08-06-2004, 12:32 AM   #43
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Awww, I'm glad Cinnamon is doing better and that you are finding a way to handle the kids. One day a time is good advice. Hang in there and know we are all here for you! Many
Old 08-07-2004, 03:04 PM   #44
whitebird
USER INFO »
Teri, one day at a time with life's day to day problems, and a hot soak in the tub with candles and music at the end the most difficult ones.

I'm glad too that Cinnamon is going to be alright. She is so lucky to have been adopted by you and your family.
Old 08-07-2004, 04:51 PM   #45
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Teri, I'm happy everything is going better for you and I'm very relieved to hear Cinnamon is home is going to be okay. You, Don and the girls continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. I'm here for you too.

Relearn Love