++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 10-09-2010, 11:45 AM   #91
Inspired
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: AB III leaked

I really find the band to be contradictory sometimes. Tremonti just gave another interview where he said he doesn't concern himself with record sales and now his brother is on the other board posting threads about records sales. I don't understand why do they have to have two commercial/mainstream bands, but to pretend like they don't care about record sales when they obviously do is even more distasteful.
Old 10-10-2010, 12:51 PM   #92
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Inspired) I really find the band to be contradictory sometimes. Tremonti just gave another interview where he said he doesn't concern himself with record sales and now his brother is on the other board posting threads about records sales. I don't understand why do they have to have two commercial/mainstream bands, but to pretend like they don't care about record sales when they obviously do is even more distasteful.
it sounds like a perfect balance to me, Record Sales Our Importan, but by in no means center, ATTENTION,
i,ll always see it as the never changer CORE, money for nothing, and the chicks for free, But Indeed And In Fact, A LOT OF HARD WORK IS WENT INTO AB 3...ya,alls give it time, give it time, from my personal obversation, im just having the time my life because im a crazy person, Anyways From FEED BACK, And Samples The AB, Fans Have Been giving, I hate To Be The Prophecy Of Dooms Day, Or A wet Blanket, For Instant Let Take The 100 Percent Fan BASE Of AB, Now A Good Majortiy Of Those Are Hard Rocking Mothers his I Know So The Percent Thats Going To Be Giving A 100 Percent Feed Back, ITS OUT ROCKING from shows to show Hard Rock Fans Must Have, The Other Majortiy, giving Feed Back Cant Depend Up On, Or Whats Genuine Or Whos Going To Be Buying Records And So Forth, Knowing Our Beloved AB Sites, is been hit with spammers this year and so forth, and i guess some of theme are still under Construction, But I Pray If We Dont See The Top Spot, We Reach The Top 10 On Rock Billboard.....Lets Keep Hope ALIVE... thats just considering the Us Majortiy And Not Europe,
Old 10-11-2010, 11:56 AM   #93
Agent D
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Inspired) I really find the band to be contradictory sometimes. Tremonti just gave another interview where he said he doesn't concern himself with record sales and now his brother is on the other board posting threads about records sales. I don't understand why do they have to have two commercial/mainstream bands, but to pretend like they don't care about record sales when they obviously do is even more distasteful.

They don't have two mainstream, commercial bands. Alter Bridge is not that kind of band. And Michael does not necessarily reflect Mark's opinion. Why would you connect the two?
Old 10-11-2010, 12:49 PM   #94
Inspired
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Agent D) They don't have two mainstream, commercial bands. Alter Bridge is not that kind of band. And Michael does not necessarily reflect Mark's opinion. Why would you connect the two?

Well, he's on there representing the band.
Old 10-11-2010, 02:02 PM   #95
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Inspired) Well, he's on there representing the band.
i guess i,ll just have to zoom over there and tell, him to get his fanny off there, KIDING, guys i really dont think if he wants to spam and stuff Let It Be, like i said earlier its a perfect balance, ....... AB NATION If He Wants To Discuss The Finances Part Of THE UNIT, surley cant do us no harm or no good i may go join the topic .....just order it my copy today, Just Beautiful Peace Be With Us....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg precious 3.jpg (34.7 KB, 563 views)
Old 10-11-2010, 07:38 PM   #96
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Agent D) They don't have two mainstream, commercial bands. Alter Bridge is not that kind of band. And Michael does not necessarily reflect Mark's opinion. Why would you connect the two?

Listens to GODGB, Rise Today, Before tomorrow comes, watch over you, open your eyes , brand new start, life must go on, wonderful life, buried alive, breathe again, broken wings, in loving memory, Shed my skin, down to my last.....
Old 10-11-2010, 09:05 PM   #97
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) Listens to GODGB, Rise Today, Before tomorrow comes, watch over you, open your eyes , brand new start, life must go on, wonderful life, buried alive, breathe again, broken wings, in loving memory, Shed my skin, down to my last.....
.........dont forget ISOLATION you can throw it in their to, LOOK WHAT TRULY FOUND, He Will Come Alive At midnight, And Bring All The Good Kids, Candy...i forget how much he weighed, but it was up there, ....... AB NATION....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg THE GREAT PUMPKIN.jpg (36.2 KB, 547 views)
Old 10-17-2010, 09:46 PM   #98
Inspired
USER INFO »

Are there any bands that are creating music just for the love of it anymore? Seriously if anyone has any recommendations for good bands that haven't sold out let please let me know.
Old 10-17-2010, 11:04 PM   #99
Agent D
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Inspired) Are there any bands that are creating music just for the love of it anymore? Seriously if anyone has any recommendations for good bands that haven't sold out let please let me know.

I'm pretty sure we're talking about one right now.
Old 10-18-2010, 03:54 AM   #100
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Agent D) I'm pretty sure we're talking about one right now.
This.

One Nation. Indivisible.
Old 10-18-2010, 10:35 AM   #101
bilal
USER INFO »

^ :Thumbsup:

I might be digressing from the topic, so just ignore me... but the European Tour has started and videos have started to appear on Youtube and elsewhere. Found out its actually Myles who plays the guitar solo on Isolation. Pretty impressive.
Old 10-18-2010, 10:47 AM   #102
Inspired
USER INFO »

I think you know I'm looking for other bands. I just thought you guys might be willing to share what other bands you listen to as I really need to diversify the bands I like. I would have posted this in the general forum, but frankly it's dead in there.
Old 10-18-2010, 10:56 AM   #103
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Inspired) Are there any bands that are creating music just for the love of it anymore? Seriously if anyone has any recommendations for good bands that haven't sold out let please let me know.
in hurry this morning my misconceptions i did,nt think i,d have time to take this question but i do YES AND QUICKLY....THERE ARE,NT ANY, ..... ya,alls, Sad But True, Peace Be With Us,
Old 10-18-2010, 03:23 PM   #104
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve

Muse, except for the song on the Twilight soundtrack. Every other CD has been what they wanted to make.

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 10-19-2010, 08:32 AM   #105
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) Muse, except for the song on the Twilight soundtrack. Every other CD has been what they wanted to make.
have,nt heared it, or whatched it any of the twilight movie saga,s