++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 06-27-2005, 08:50 AM   #1
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Amazing words of Job

I wish I could say this when I was suffering....instead, I loose all respect for the Lord...blows my mind really...

Job 9:2-14

2 But how can a man be righteous before God?
3If one wished to contend with Him,
He could not answer Him one time out of a thousand.

4God is wise in heart and mighty in strength.
Who has hardened himself against Him and prospered?

5He removes the mountains, and they do not know
When He overturns them in His anger;

6He shakes the earth out of its place,
And its pillars tremble;

7He commands the sun, and it does not rise;
He seals off the stars;

8He alone spreads out the heavens,
And treads on the waves of the sea;

9He made the Bear, Orion, and the Plemiadems,
And the chambers of the south;

10He does great things past finding out,
Yes, wonders without number.

11If He goes by me, I do not see Him;
If He moves past, I do not perceive Him;
12If He takes away, who can hinder Him?
Who can say to Him, "What are You doing?'

13God will not withdraw His anger,
The allies of the proud lie prostrate beneath Him.

14"How then can I answer Him,
And choose my words to reason with Him?

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 06-27-2005, 03:13 PM   #2
creedsister
USER INFO »
Amen We Serve A A Mind Blowing God

Its Hard To Live With The Title, Of Many Wonders For Da Precious Donna , Pslam 27, Dont Question Dont Ask JUST PRAISE IN THE MIDST OF CONFUSING AS WELL IN THE VALLEY, stand up For God In The Midst Of Your Doubt ...As Well As In Troubles And In Our Minds Of Logic Truth ...THE LORD IS MY LIGHT AND MY SALVATION WHOM SHALL I FEAR THE LORD IS MY STREGNTH OF MY LIFE OF WHOM SHALL I BE AFRAID ,
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 06-27-2005, 03:16 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
When The Wicked And My Foes Came Upon Me To Eat My Fles They Stumble And Fell Though An Host Should Encamp Against My Heart Shall Not Fear Though War Rise Against Me In This Will I Be Confident
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 06-27-2005, 03:21 PM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
One Thing Have Have I Desired Of The Oh Lord That Will I Seek After That I May Dwell In The House Of The Lord All The Days Of My Life To Behold All The Days Of My Life Beauty Of The Lord And To Inquire His Temple
Old 06-27-2005, 03:24 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
For In The Time Of Trouble He Shall Hide Me In His Pavilion In The Secret Of His Tabernacle Shall Hide Me He Shall Set Me Up On Rock And Now Shall Mine Head Be Lifted Above Mine Enemies Round About Me Therefore Will I Offer In His Tabernacle Of Joy I Will Sing Praise Unto The Lord
Old 06-27-2005, 03:32 PM   #6
creedsister
USER INFO »
Hear O Lord When I Cry With My Voice Have Mercy Upon Me Anwser Me When Thou Saidst Seek Ye My Face My Heart Said Unto Thee Thy Face Lord Will I Seek Hide Not Thy Face Far From Me Put Not Thy Servant Away In Anger Thou Hast Been My Help Leave Me Not Neither Forsake Me Then The Lord Will Take Me Up Teach Me In Thy Way O Lord Teach And Lead Me In A Plain Path.deliver Me Not Over To The Will Of Mine Enmies For False Witness Are Risen Up Against Me Such As I Breathe Cruelty I Had Fainted Unless I Had Believed To See The Goodness Of The Lord In The Land Of The Living Wait On The Lord Be Of Good Courage And He Shall Stregnthen Thine Heart Wait I Say On The Lord