++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-02-2005, 10:15 AM   #61
geletmote
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by HuMaN~ClAy) i dunno... it just doesn't make sense to me that someone could like creed so much, but then when they split up only support one of the former members... and geletmote, if you were inspired by tremo while he was in creed i don't see why you wouldn't be inspired by him in alter bridge... if anything i'm inspired by him even more, now he's actually playing to his full potential... how can you be inspired by someone when they're not doing their best, but yet not be inspired when they are???

not trying to say tremo did a half-assed job in creed, it's just with creed he had to tone his stuff down to suit the music. he did an awesome job doing what needed to be done in creed, but he raised that bar with alter bridge.

Yeh look, I know wat ur trying to say, that now I should be inspired by him even more, but that is wat I think made him and creed so successeful, have u ever thougt of the idea of mark not playing to his full potential as a BUSINESS, he would make his mark with creed and give a tease of wat his got so people can keep keep expecting a lil more and more from him, he didnt hit full pelt for a reason, waht you think his not man enough to tell stapp Im gonna make a mad ass solo?? Aucorse he is, his Mark Tremonti. now that hes gone full pelt were else is there for him to go on the guitar, stapp doest know shit about guitar or anything but my theory he was doin him a unconcious favour.
Old 11-02-2005, 10:19 AM   #62
geletmote
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) well... he has a reputation since the first Creed boards popped up, way before Alter Bridge was created. There's no need to change it since people know him as Creed7532.

And despite he likes AB better than Creed, it doesn't mean he dislikes Creed.

It was a spur of the moment joke, no need to anaylze it man.
Old 11-02-2005, 11:49 AM   #63
Creed7352
USER INFO »
i'll say this about the "where else is there for him to go on guitar" comment...he can get better and learn more!! which is what i would love to see cause i play and wish i could play like him and srv and hendrix.
Old 11-02-2005, 12:07 PM   #64
ctfan
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by INDIGOSTEVE) this cd should easily sell platinum.

I think so too.
Old 11-02-2005, 12:38 PM   #65
titan9
USER INFO »
I think whether it sells platinum or not largely depends on if one of the singles released becomes a big hit. If, say, TGD garners some good airplay on both pop and rock radio, I can see the album selling platinum. Radio play almost always dictates the amount of sales an artist has.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!