++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 04-24-2006, 11:32 PM   #91
SecretWeapon
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: self pleasure

Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) This has to be the stupiest post I have ever read.

Your reason... "because hes god" Oh REALLLLYYY SMART THERE BUDDY LOLOL NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT ONE.
Or mayby its because your society that you grew up in promoted the idea of one God to answer your impossible questions, and by saying that, you prove to be a perfect subject for my theory of "wombat rulers". You cant say Im ignorant through the most ignorant comment possible. Your reasoning is invalid "Because hes God" basically means "I have no clue what im talking about!"

(I also SERIOUSLY doupt that you grew up in your entire life without ever having an outside influence to God or any religion whatsoever, saything that you did not live in a society that promotes god is like me saying that Gravity does not exist.)

Also Wylde, do the internet a favor and uninstall windows. The replies I get are the same ones I used when I was 10 years old and tried to argue religion.

Your all going to be screwed when you re-incarnate as dust mites for your incompetence!

Ok, I tried to turn around and be nice to you, but apearantly you don't understand things very well. Did I say that there was no Christian influence in my childhood? No. I said that my residence in a "society that promotes God" was not the REASON for my Christianity. Quit calling me stupid, it gets annoying.

How does "besause He's God" mean "I have no clue what im talking about!" ??? You are obviously 100% ignorant of everything that Christianity is about. In the end, I assess that you are completey ungrateful for even being created in the firstplace, you have no sense of propiety, and you have a love for getting into arguements you really don't understand.

Do you know Lunar Shadow? He's a smart guy (maybe not as smart as he thinks he is, but he still has knowledge enough to argue) Even he knows better than to argue these worthless points. He's fiercly athiestic, but at least he took the time to learn about Christianity (at least the basics) before he completely rejected it.

When you try to make Christians look dumb, you really end
up making yourself out to be a fool.

Last edited by SecretWeapon : 04-24-2006 at 11:35 PM.
Old 04-24-2006, 11:48 PM   #92
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »

I want to know how you became so angry at God X. Did you feel like He never Answered your Prayers? That He never Helped you? That he Ignored you? It's not easy knowing that God is there, and not always seeing how He works in your life. I think you do believe in God X... but you're angry at Him. Why?... I don't know...

Whether you want me to or not... I'm gonna pray for you tonight... for Peace and For Solace.

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 04-25-2006, 12:01 AM   #93
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »

I think it is funny how a thread about spaking it has spun in to a thread about who or what god is
Old 04-25-2006, 01:11 AM   #94
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Wylde-Tremonti) I want to know how you became so angry at God X. Did you feel like He never Answered your Prayers? That He never Helped you? That he Ignored you? It's not easy knowing that God is there, and not always seeing how He works in your life. I think you do believe in God X... but you're angry at Him. Why?... I don't know...

Whether you want me to or not... I'm gonna pray for you tonight... for Peace and For Solace.
Ok Ok Your Going Like Pray For X Nobody Beyond Prayer My Friend But IF YOUR PRAYING FOR X GOOD LUCK AND I WILL STAND WITH YOU WITHOUT CEASE Because After A While You Will Get Tiresome AND NEED MORE STRENETH AND MORE AND MORE If Your Still Praying I,ll Take Over HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM Joking Some What And Then Not I TAKE PRAYER VERY VERY SERIOUS BY THE TIME WE ARE THROUGH THAT SHOULD MAKE THE BOY A BELIEVER
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 04-25-2006, 01:12 AM   #95
facelessmike
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Lunar Shadow) I think it is funny how a thread about spaking it has spun in to a thread about who or what god is

Amen, bro
Old 04-25-2006, 01:17 AM   #96
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Lunar Shadow) I think it is funny how a thread about spaking it has spun in to a thread about who or what god is
yes i see your right it has become a very off topic so now what !!! hey guys there is other places to take your topic not here in the self pleasure thread
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 04-25-2006, 07:17 PM   #97
SecretWeapon
USER INFO »

Yeah, how the heck does that happen anyways?
Old 04-25-2006, 08:03 PM   #98
metalchris25
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by SecretWeapon) Yeah, how the heck does that happen anyways?

the twilight zone, bro.
Old 04-25-2006, 09:39 PM   #99
SecretWeapon
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by metalchris25) the twilight zone, bro.
Oh man..... duh....
Old 04-26-2006, 01:55 PM   #100
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol
Old 04-26-2006, 03:47 PM   #101
Xterminator27
USER INFO »

Trying to get a point across to "secret weapon" is like trying to get a point across to a rock.

Impossible, the guy must have got an F on "connect the dots" in kindergarden.

And the off topic happens because Wyld is to much of a "tool of society" to learn when not to go crazy for stupid reasons.

back to the point.

99% of males jerk it at least once in their lives.
1% are lying.

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 04-26-2006, 04:54 PM   #102
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) Trying to get a point across to "secret weapon" is like trying to get a point across to a rock.

Impossible, the guy must have got an F on "connect the dots" in kindergarden.
That's because your points don't make any sense... you don't back up your arguments with any feasible thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) And the off topic happens because Wyld is to much of a "tool of society" to learn when not to go crazy for stupid reasons.
I Believe we got off topic because someone (^) decided to start throwing insults.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27)
back to the point.

1% are lying.
This debate isn't about what percentage of males have masturbated... it's about whether the act is Moral or acceptable in the Eyes Of God.

Jesus + Guitars = Life

Last edited by Wylde-Tremonti : 04-26-2006 at 04:57 PM.
Old 04-26-2006, 05:00 PM   #103
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Rocketqueen) Ok Ok Your Going Like Pray For X Nobody Beyond Prayer My Friend But IF YOUR PRAYING FOR X GOOD LUCK AND I WILL STAND WITH YOU WITHOUT CEASE Because After A While You Will Get Tiresome AND NEED MORE STRENETH AND MORE AND MORE If Your Still Praying I,ll Take Over HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM Joking Some What And Then Not I TAKE PRAYER VERY VERY SERIOUS BY THE TIME WE ARE THROUGH THAT SHOULD MAKE THE BOY A BELIEVER
What? Have you ever heard of punctuation?

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 04-27-2006, 11:37 PM   #104
SecretWeapon
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) Trying to get a point across to "secret weapon" is like trying to get a point across to a rock.

Said the rock to the human....

Quote: Impossible, the guy must have got an F on "connect the dots" in kindergarden.

A psycho-anylist would say that this is "lashing out on account of
self-insecurity". So I assert that you acuse me of getting an F at
connect the dots in kindergarden either because you did it yourself
or you were (or still are) terribly frightened of it.

Quote: And the off topic happens because Wyld is to much of a "tool of society" to learn when not to go crazy for stupid reasons.
Oh really? See, I had the crazy notion that some crazy yahoo came
around and starting talking about how stupid Theists are. Who could
that have been???
Quote: back to the point.

1% are lying.

wait... then only 98% of males jerk it at least once in their lives ...
Either way, the figure is wrong and contradictory .

Last edited by SecretWeapon : 04-27-2006 at 11:40 PM.
Old 04-28-2006, 03:42 AM   #105
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Wylde-Tremonti) What? Have you ever heard of punctuation?
YES but i cant find it on my key board