++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2006, 07:00 AM   #16
RoffeDH
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: ab news...message from myles

HEY! Check this out... www.alterbridge.net IT'S THE SMELL OF A NEW LABLE!

Last edited by RoffeDH : 04-01-2006 at 11:11 AM.
Old 04-01-2006, 08:32 AM   #17
bilal
USER INFO »

May be they are busy in making a NEW video...............
Old 04-01-2006, 08:35 AM   #18
GregS
USER INFO »

Well we'll just have to wait & see..
Old 04-01-2006, 10:15 AM   #19
Tremontixriffs
USER INFO »

Maybe it means their breaking up! Or as it was suggested leaving Wind up records. I dont know about them leaving the label as Wind up has been more than generous with the promotion of a sub par album. Creed was where the success for tremonti and co lied, it appears the fall continues....maybe well get a better efort from myles on this cd and he could do away with the gay ooohs and aaahs he is so famous for, get away from that stupid 80's /70's sound and go back to their creed roots of modern rock! Or fire Myles and bring in former Fuel singer Bret Scallion for a way better fit! Modern Rock and 70's/80's rock voice genre don't mix well as it was ever so apparent on One day remains..
In my mind
I won't lie
It took some time

But I know one thing
It took me away from
All the things love gave me
So I have to let things go...

I can go another round
Despite you.....

I'm still healing...
No I'm not real and
Yes I'm feeling...
This is my fight song

Scott Stapp "FIGHT SONG"
Old 04-01-2006, 10:38 AM   #20
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Hey ...I cant see the message, the link didnt work for me
Id like to know if someone could repost the message here...
thanks anyway...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 04-01-2006, 10:57 AM   #21
GregS
USER INFO »

Shit , ignore this
Old 04-01-2006, 11:10 AM   #22
RoffeDH
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremontixriffs) Maybe it means their breaking up! Or as it was suggested leaving Wind up records. I dont know about them leaving the label as Wind up has been more than generous with the promotion of a sub par album. Creed was where the success for tremonti and co lied, it appears the fall continues....maybe well get a better efort from myles on this cd and he could do away with the gay ooohs and aaahs he is so famous for, get away from that stupid 80's /70's sound and go back to their creed roots of modern rock! Or fire Myles and bring in former Fuel singer Bret Scallion for a way better fit! Modern Rock and 70's/80's rock voice genre don't mix well as it was ever so apparent on One day remains..

WHAT! WHAT! WHAT!
NEVER EVER... Where did you get that idea from, they're happy together! I just lost the respect for you, I mean, Myles... Myles is the best singer out there at the moment. Have you heard any of the Mayfield Four albums, you can clearly hear how versitile he is, how he can alter his voice to fit anything. Mark loves the 70th, why would he wish to kick someone who can sing as the 70th singers? Someone who have the same passion for Led Zeppelin! Doesn't mix? There is no mix! It's a high pitched voice, that's it! Now Mark can solo as much as he wants, he can write music in any key and in any pitch... No change in the lineup you b****! (so much for beeing friendly) And what do you mean FAMOUSE FOR when talking about his Oooohs and Aaaaahs? He's famous for his great voice...
Old 04-01-2006, 11:12 AM   #23
RoffeDH
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Hey ...I cant see the message, the link didnt work for me
Id like to know if someone could repost the message here...
thanks anyway...

http://www.alterbridge.net/

It's no messege, it only says "Alter Bridge" in big letters and have a field you can type what ever and a button connected to this field where it says "open sesame"... I wan't to break this code!
Old 04-01-2006, 11:19 AM   #24
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Quote: (Originally Posted by RoffeDH) http://www.alterbridge.net/

It's no messege, it only says "Alter Bridge" in big letters and have a field you can type what ever and a button connected to this field where it says "open sesame"... I wan't to break this code!

LOL! Okay...thanks anyway...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 04-01-2006, 11:54 AM   #25
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by RoffeDH) HEY! Check this out... www.alterbridge.net IT'S THE SMELL OF A NEW LABLE!
whoa! thats crazy! yup, probably a new label. or just a new site design.
Old 04-01-2006, 11:58 AM   #26
RoffeDH
USER INFO »

It's been up for a year according to a guy on ABB.net... That sucks...
Old 04-01-2006, 12:55 PM   #27
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremontixriffs) Maybe it means their breaking up! Or as it was suggested leaving Wind up records. I dont know about them leaving the label as Wind up has been more than generous with the promotion of a sub par album. Creed was where the success for tremonti and co lied, it appears the fall continues....maybe well get a better efort from myles on this cd and he could do away with the gay ooohs and aaahs he is so famous for, get away from that stupid 80's /70's sound and go back to their creed roots of modern rock! Or fire Myles and bring in former Fuel singer Bret Scallion for a way better fit! Modern Rock and 70's/80's rock voice genre don't mix well as it was ever so apparent on One day remains..

hey bro...if u didnt like ODR.....thats just ur views man....i myself believe in the 70s and 80s and how they can mix well with modern sound........and LOVED ODR.........................thats the only thing i can survive on for hte rest of my life..........thats agian my view...and people can have different views.....so you better present ur comments as views .......rather than as verdicts............its soo full of shit man!!!!

Old 04-01-2006, 02:26 PM   #28
shiver
USER INFO »

First off the 60's and 70's brought about some of the greatest bands/music ever. EVAR. 80's weren't all that great, but...
It smells like a new album to me. I hope so, I've been waiting patiently. I think it will be so much better with all the guys being together and all of them being there to write the music this time.
Old 04-01-2006, 03:25 PM   #29
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by RoffeDH) WHAT! WHAT! WHAT!
NEVER EVER... Where did you get that idea from, they're happy together! I just lost the respect for you, I mean, Myles... Myles is the best singer out there at the moment. Have you heard any of the Mayfield Four albums, you can clearly hear how versitile he is, how he can alter his voice to fit anything. Mark loves the 70th, why would he wish to kick someone who can sing as the 70th singers? Someone who have the same passion for Led Zeppelin! Doesn't mix? There is no mix! It's a high pitched voice, that's it! Now Mark can solo as much as he wants, he can write music in any key and in any pitch... No change in the lineup you b****! (so much for beeing friendly) And what do you mean FAMOUSE FOR when talking about his Oooohs and Aaaaahs? He's famous for his great voice...

Dont bother arguing with him. He is dumb enough to think modern "rock" is somehow in the same ballpark as classic rock...
Old 04-01-2006, 06:40 PM   #30
Drake
USER INFO »

Hey Tremontixriffs Brett Scallions doesn't want to sing anymore. He is playing bass in a shitty band called The X's.
Closed Thread