++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 11-14-2005, 12:24 AM   #1
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Shadow Lights

I feel another pass through my soul im lost without the heavens i long to embrace the stars and welcome another one home they know im a long way from home out of the darkness a distant glow shakes the earth scared and alone confused left bleeding the truth are only song i remembear the hill and what it meant to climb it knowing it was you i had to climb it for no reason except to survive the skys my only comfort the wind Roared A River Broke knowing heavens my only home knowing you brought it down sorry about the lion i always loved tigers save the lion for me and the rest of the parade a long way to go still but flip a dime and read my riddles and read my mind if it lands heads we win if it lands on tails we win if we fall will get up again if we die daliy will rise again closer to the sun that burns as fire that burns a blood wait upon the truth it will find you and the bed you made for it will paint it blue and call it yellow and embrace each other when words cant be said the eyes is visble i know the color crimson red i feel another pass through my soul im lost without the heavens my home i long to embrace the stars and dry all their tears and welcome another home they know im a long way from home the burden and the weight serves me well without it im lost and there is nothing much to tell i remembear the hill and what it meant to climb it knowing it was you i had no reason to climb except to survive the skys my only comfort the wind roared a river broke as if i was carried away in the clouds sorry about the Lion i always loved tigers save The Lion For Me and the rest of the parade a long way still before i sleep when we close our eyes side by side and sleep the truth the mystery is your to keep cant miss whats done be said shadow lights will bring the day in the dark shadow lights was taught in the darkness its easier to see hide me behind your eyes shadow lights Bright Up The Room Keep It Warm Under The Shadow Blue
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done