++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 12-22-2004, 11:55 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
In The Arms

In The Arms Of Salvation Do I Rest In The Arms Of Comfort Do I Lay My Weary Head In The Arms Of The Truth And Lighted Candle That Went Out 2000 Years Ago Is My Only Refuge In The Arms Of Truth Is Where You Shall Find My Head In My Own Tunnel I Ride Thats Why Why I Rest In The Arms Of A Tower Thats Is Much Much Higher Than I Nothing Has Become Nothing When Your So High Nothing Is All You See Except You And The Truth One Road One Journey One Conquest In The Arms Of Sweet Sweet Salvation Do I Rest There You Will Finding Me Slowing Down And Back On Track In The Arms Of Comfort Reminds Me To Slow Down Time Belongs To me Learn From The Ways Of Sweet precious time it preserves all things like fine wine I May Be In Hurry But My Only Peace At Times Is Resting The Arms Of Salvation Do I Rest In The Arms Of The Truth Do I Lay My Weary Head I Like The Sound Of Your Heartbeat Anyway Any How Anyday As I Lay There Anyway Let Every Man Make Thier Own Way Sometimes I Really Got Stop And Rest In The Arms Of Mine
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-23-2004, 07:05 AM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
we find peace and rest where we feel most loved... ...
Merry Christmas, CS...
Old 12-23-2004, 01:08 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
You 2
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything