++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 05-23-2004, 02:54 PM   #16
PaulMcCoygirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Good luck and I hope everything works out!

---------------------------------------------------

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely, remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you
Old 05-23-2004, 03:26 PM   #17
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
invite him over for dinner with your family, so they can meet him
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 05-23-2004, 04:18 PM   #18
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Be honest, good luck and tell Marc if he hurts you, he's got all of US to contend with!!!
I will be honest. And I will tell Marc that....

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sheila63) lies usually do come out and they can be even more hurtful later then knowing the truth from the beginning. I hope everything works out for the two of you.
I have learnt that in the past, with some things that I have experianced. Personally, I would rather be told the truth right from the beginning, because you just end up getting hurt worse later on. I'm sure my parents feel the same way about being told the truth.

Quote: (Originally Posted by luvscott4ever) because yes, WE DO ALWAYS FIND OUT!!
Tell me about it. Honestly, how do you guys FIND OUT?!?!

Quote: (Originally Posted by luvscott4ever) You're a smart girl Haley, we all know you'll do the right thing!!
Thank you very much. I don't want to let Marc go, and I don't want to lie to my parents, I will tell them.

Thank you everyone, sounds like having him over for dinner will be a good decision, now I just have to wait for the right time to tell my mum and dad. Probably this weekend.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 05-24-2004, 01:31 AM   #19
hayley
USER INFO »
Now I feel like a total idiot. Yesterday things seemed perfect, like things were finally working out with a relationship, now I feel like giving up. I just got an email from Marc, and I feel so ashamed to tell you guys this, I am so ashamed, even though it's not my fault

hey hayley im sry but this seems like a low way to end things but i have to and u can ask y but i cant really explain it aye

but im sry hayley i have to break up with u even tho our time was fun and all i jst have to sry

marc

And he hasn't emailed me back...yet. I don't know what the hell is going on, I am confused, shocked, and pissed off. I can't believe I let him hold a place in my heart, I don't know why I bother anymore. Honestly I hate this. I can't believe it, all of the things he said to me, all of the things we shared, the secrets. WHY IS HE DOING THIS...why am I always getting hurt, again, and again, and again...I can't do this anymore.

I'm sorry you guys I'm an idiot and you shouldn't have to listen to my problems...guess I will have to wait and see what he has to say for himself...I'm hurt because I thought things were going to be ok, i can't believe this

Old 05-24-2004, 01:33 AM   #20
hayley
USER INFO »
I feel like such an idiot

Old 05-24-2004, 01:42 AM   #21
hayley
USER INFO »
And you guys probably think I'm stupid for posting this now but I had no idea that he was going to do this to me, my god why do they do this to me

Old 05-24-2004, 02:21 AM   #22
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by addicted2stapp) I feel like such an idiot
Don't feel like an idiot, Hayley. That guy's a dousche for doing that. A girl has broken up with me over e-mail once. There could be a million reasons why he ended it... insecure with himself, moving too fast, he realized you're too good for him...

Don't beat yourself up over it. I realize it's tough, but remember, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I totally undertand that you don't want to keep getting hurt. No one does. I know all too well what getting hurt is like. That's one of the many reasons why I don't really want a relationship and why the thought of a real relationship scares me a bit. I know there's really nothing I can say to dull your pain, but if you ever need anything, feel free to ask me.

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet
from their new album "Awake"
Old 05-24-2004, 04:16 AM   #23
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Higher_Desire) moving too fast, he realized you're too good for him...
We were taking it slow, we both wanted to do that. I just don't understand, I have texted him, phoned him, emailed him but he's not replying to me, I don't know what's going on.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Higher_Desire) Don't beat yourself up over it.
I can't help it. After my last relationship, all I ever wanted was to be happy. I thought that this could go somewhere, we had feelings for each other, I just don't understand. Everything was working out so well. I'm sick of getting hurt.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Higher_Desire) I realize it's tough, but remember, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Yeah, I guess. But how many times do you have to get hurt to realise that you are a stronger person. I admitt, I have learnt alot through past experiances, but I only want to be happy, it's just not working for me. I'm only 15, how many more times is this going to happen.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Higher_Desire) That's one of the many reasons why I don't really want a relationship and why the thought of a real relationship scares me a bit.
Yeah, it did to me at first aswell.

And thank you, Colin...now I'm apologising if I sound stupid, I'm just upset, one minute I'm telling you guys how I care for Marc and the next minute, he's hurt me. I just want to know what's going on.

Old 05-24-2004, 03:51 PM   #24
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by addicted2stapp) We were taking it slow, we both wanted to do that. I just don't understand, I have texted him, phoned him, emailed him but he's not replying to me, I don't know what's going on.
He's probably hurting just as much as you are.

Quote: (Originally Posted by addicted2stapp) I can't help it. After my last relationship, all I ever wanted was to be happy. I thought that this could go somewhere, we had feelings for each other, I just don't understand. Everything was working out so well. I'm sick of getting hurt.
All any of us want is to be happy. It's more difficult to be truly happy than most people are willing to recognize or acknowledge.

Quote: (Originally Posted by addicted2stapp) Yeah, I guess. But how many times do you have to get hurt to realise that you are a stronger person. I admitt, I have learnt alot through past experiances, but I only want to be happy, it's just not working for me. I'm only 15, how many more times is this going to happen.
I won't lie to you: it's going to happen a lot more. Look, you're still really young, but eventually you'll find the guy that treats you right. A guy that treats you the way you want and deserve to be treated.

Quote: (Originally Posted by addicted2stapp) Yeah, it did to me at first aswell.

And thank you, Colin...now I'm apologising if I sound stupid, I'm just upset, one minute I'm telling you guys how I care for Marc and the next minute, he's hurt me. I just want to know what's going on.
You have no need to apologize. I totally understand where you're coming from. Love hurts. Hate hurts. If something or someone hurts you, it means there were feelings there, and feelings suck. I understand you want to know what's going on. I'm still trying to figure out why Ariana broke up with me about 5 or 6 months ago. Things changed for her, and I don't know why. It sucks, and there's no way to get around that. You just have to say "screw him," get on with your life, toughen up, and find what makes you happy.

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet
from their new album "Awake"
Old 05-24-2004, 03:57 PM   #25
PaulMcCoygirl
USER INFO »
Awww Hayley You're not an idiot and try not to dwell on this. I agree with everything Collin said. You only grow as a better person from the experiences you have. I know I have because all of the relationship problems I face now are a lot easier for me to go through. You're going to get through this and not only become a stronger person, but you will be wiser. Everything happens for a reason and only God knows why, but all of this is preparing you for what is to come in the future. Remember, if you ever need anything, I'm here.

---------------------------------------------------

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely, remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you
Old 05-24-2004, 05:06 PM   #26
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Hayley, you are most definitely NOT an idiot. He's the idiot for not realizing what a fantastic person you are. And furthermore he's an ass for breaking up with you the way he did. He's a coward because he didn't have the guts to do it face to face or to even give you an explanation. Now listen to me very carefully, STOP CALLING HIM, STOP EMAILING & MESSAGING HIM. He's SOOOO not worth it. He is so beneath you at this point and you are wasting your precious time on him. If he can't see what we see, that you are something very very special, then he doesn't deserve to lick the soles of your shoes.

You will go through many many things like this as you get older, but for all the heartbreak, there will also be many many many good times, lots of loving caring times and you WILL find someone who is worthy of you. Remember, you've got to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your Prince Charming. Don't give up hope but give Mac the boot.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 05-24-2004, 10:34 PM   #27
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Wow that sucks, their isnt much i can say that hasnt been said, besides the fact that this guy types worst then i do

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 05-25-2004, 04:10 AM   #28
hayley
USER INFO »
Here's his stupid excuse:

im sry i was at ma mates for da night and he dnt have a comp so i couldnt reply back.

but the reason i have broken up with u is because i have found sumone else and i dnt wana cheat on u like that im sooo sry aye i was sooo confused and i luved her more (dear i say it) because i had to choose. i am sry aye. i mean when i was at school i got those txt's from sumone and saying i was mean and all but im not mean ohhhhh i dnt no wat i mean but i had to break up with u sry

marc

Yeah, whatever Marc. I am SO ANGRY, more angry than upset right now. I can't believe this, but he is not worth my tears and I am not going to get too upset about it all, it's just when I think back on all of the nice things he has said to me, all of the things he promised, did he just say them to get into my pants? Wouldn't suprise me. But I loved him, things were great, he said that he loved me, and I believed him. Stupid asshole. But, I do feel like a dumbass because of typing this here asking you how I should tell him about my parents, then the next day he dumps me.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Higher_Desire) All any of us want is to be happy. It's more difficult to be truly happy than most people are willing to recognize or acknowledge.
Yeah, I think I am figuring that out.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Higher_Desire) You just have to say "screw him," get on with your life, toughen up, and find what makes you happy.
Thank you Colin. I am thinking "screw him," And I want to leave this all behind, because he is just making me angry because of what he did to me.

Quote: (Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl) You only grow as a better person from the experiences you have. I know I have because all of the relationship problems I face now are a lot easier for me to go through.
That's true, I think that's true. I can feel it inside me now. Last year I went through the hardest thing that I have ever had to face, and now that Marc has hurt me, I feel like I won't let it get on top of me and push me down, block me out from everything else. Maybe that is showing me that I am stronger from the last time...?

Quote: (Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl) Remember, if you ever need anything, I'm here.
Thank you. I will remember that.

Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) And furthermore he's an ass for breaking up with you the way he did. He's a coward because he didn't have the guts to do it face to face or to even give you an explanation.
Yeah. I mean over email? That's pretty low, he could have at least rung me.

Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Now listen to me very carefully, STOP CALLING HIM, STOP EMAILING & MESSAGING HIM. He's SOOOO not worth it.
Okay, I will. I just want to go over to his house right now and slap the shit out of him, but that will just make things worse, and I know that that's not a very good thing to do. (Even though I am tempted).

Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Remember, you've got to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your Prince Charming.
Wow, Teri, that's actually quite a good way to put it. Thank you.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) Wow that sucks, their isnt much i can say that hasnt been said, besides the fact that this guy types worst then i do
No one types worse than you do.

Thanks everyone, you have helped, and I am really glad that I have had your support, I appreciate it like you wouldn't imagine, I love you guys. But, I reasurre you that I will be okay, just initial shock and I'm upset, my emotions are all over the place.

Last edited by - hayley - : 05-25-2004 at 04:14 AM.
Old 05-25-2004, 01:34 PM   #29
whitebird
USER INFO »
Haley, everyone has given you great advice. There is little that I can add, except, remember that passion and attraction flairs hot and fast, and can die just as suddenly.

The way that you were handling yourself, considering talking to your parents, and asking advice, shows maturity. You did nothing do deserve this, it is simply the way some relationships die.

Because you were hurt, I know you will consider yourself at fault, but don't. You are a person that people on this board respect, and believe in.

Give yourself some time to get over him, and let others see what we see in you. You will someday find someone who will make you happy.

You are young, and the relationships that you will have in the next years will help to teach you who you will want to spend your life with. You need to have these experiences, to be able to find the right person. Hard, I know, but true.

Let us know how you are doing.
Old 05-25-2004, 04:07 PM   #30
hayley
USER INFO »
Thank you, whitebird.

Quote: (Originally Posted by whitebird) remember that passion and attraction flairs hot and fast, and can die just as suddenly.
Yes. It still hurts so bad though, when I think of all of the things he said to me, it hurts inside, and leaves me hurt because I thought he meant those things. I mean you don't say you love someone, that they were the best thing in their life, then the next day announce over email that you want to end things. That is really low. But, I'm not going to get that down about it I have decided, because he wasn't worth it. He's not worth my tears.

Quote: (Originally Posted by whitebird) Because you were hurt, I know you will consider yourself at fault, but don't. You are a person that people on this board respect, and believe in.
Wow, thank you so much.
I do feel guilty, even though I'm not exactly what for. Sounds weird, I know. Not so much at fault, but just regretting alot of things.

Quote: (Originally Posted by whitebird) Hard, I know, but true.
Yeah, it is hard, but I guess we learn from everything that we experiance.

Thanks again, I'm doing fine, my friends have been the biggest help of all, the support they have given me means the world to me. (Man, it sounds like someone has died, well it kinda feels like it). But I assure you, I will be fine. Thanks.