++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 05-17-2006, 12:53 AM   #1
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Need Prayer

I was just thinking for the reason why THE ONLY PERSON I FEEL CONNECTED TO WITH after Knowing ALL You Guys So Long IS X NOW IM SURE ALL OF YOU WILL KNOW WHY IM IN NEED OF PRAYER!!!!!!!!!! AND I WISH TO CONDUCT A 70 DAY FAST NO WATER NO FOOD NO TV FOR US ALL UNTILL MY NEED IS MET AND IF YOU CHEAT THE LORD YOUR GOD WILL KNOW AND X THAT ALSO APPLYS TO YOU TOO
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 05-17-2006, 03:29 AM   #2
metalchris25
USER INFO »
Re: Need Prayer

gotcha
Old 05-19-2006, 02:41 PM   #3
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

LOL, rocketqueen! I like the no TV idea, but you gotta eat
Old 05-22-2006, 02:04 PM   #4
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) LOL, rocketqueen! I like the no TV idea, but you gotta eat
thanks Doggy i,ll look over ya nobody believes in a nice long old fashion fast well the 70 days was the idea Of X HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA but Doggy im serious nobody wants to help themeselfs HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA lmao but im serious that question was brought up here By Sincirr GOD helps those who helps themeselfs ...Now Doggy I could be wrong or i could be right...the only way to do anything IS GODS way ...u dont know how unless you wait for him like we wait on our selfs put him before you and his ways are long suffreing and sacrafice ...nobody wants to put themesels out of the way To Help God Is To Help Yourself , you can now whatch tv haaaaaaaa Doggy And Everybody Else Thanks Guys !!!!
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 05-22-2006, 02:09 PM   #5
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by metalchris25) gotcha
i take it you have met X oh you poor dear he is not bothering you is he...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lmao hes got his lit ways , i hope i never pick any of theme up ....but something says im too late .....lmao again thanks chris ....
Old 05-22-2006, 10:45 PM   #6
Xterminator27
USER INFO »

/BURSTINTOFLAMES

very few mortals understand the power that is HAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAa

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 05-23-2006, 02:14 AM   #7
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

HAAAAAAAAAAA very few mortals understand anything and sometimes they give me chest pains
Old 05-23-2006, 02:24 AM   #8
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
But Then Again Am I

Any Better Then They then i said in my heart as it happens to the fool so it happens to me and why was i more wise then the fool i like really wanted to do the big letters to X but i have yet not mastered that so It can look all good for our GLORY by your Reply HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAA
Old 05-28-2006, 09:30 PM   #9
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Rocketqueen) HAAAAAAAAAAA very few mortals understand anything and sometimes they give me chest pains
Best post of the day, hehehe!
Old 06-03-2006, 03:28 AM   #10
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Best post of the day, hehehe!
ya gotta love,em Doggy Got,em Love,em Haaaaaaaaaa