++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 01-27-2010, 08:04 AM   #2731
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~Praise Jesus

Glory To God there is really never no wrong time to sing the blues AND NO Wrong Time To Praise JESUS, FOR Those That Hold On To Him In All His Was As The Times Ya,alls Changes To And From Ye will Find This Never Ending HE IS PLENTIFULL HE IS MERCIFULL HE,S UNDERSTANDING Is Unknown And Hidden From Us IN OUR TIME OF NEED The More We Know About Our Master PRAISE JESUS As A Relationship GROWS IN TIME We Become Stronger Yes Thats What Our Trials For CONSIDER IT NOT A STRANGE THING PRAISE JESUS But What We Find Being Close To His Truth Through The Years And As Our Warfares Persist We Find Out A Truth THAT WE OUR WEAKER THAN WE EVER THOUGHT WE WERE OR COULD BE BE NEXT TO THE SAVING GRACE OF THE LOVE OF ALL ALMIGHTY GOD So We Praise Him In These Finds For The Yolk Is Easy AND THE BURDEN IS LIGHT, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE JESUS MIGHTY NAME Our Precious Love Our Precious sustainer FOR HE IS LORD AMEN AND AMEN AMEN In He That Strengethen Us We Can Abousltey Perform All Things
Old 01-30-2010, 12:10 PM   #2732
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~UP LIFTING THE ONLY GLORY

PRAISE JESUS KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS Whos Sword STOPS AT NOTHING To Overcome Our Battles Through Past Present Future Through Warfare And Confusion ONLY ONE Name Ya,alls Did What His Father Asked And Obeyed EVEN TILL DEATH And Arose Again From Our War JESUS HIS NAME CANE BACK Wit Da Keys Ya,all To Both Heaven And Hell And The Postive And The Negative PRAISE JESUS The Skys Our Just Cracked And We Our Torn BUT FEAR NOT BECAUSE IT DOES,nt STOP THE OVERCOMER IN OUR LIFES AND HE THAT DWELLS IN US BY FIRE To Overcome Our changes As We Feel The REALTIVITY T Will Speak THAN YOU DADDY Not Hold My PEACE THAT PRAISE JESUS KEEP THAT FAITH THROUGH IT ALL THAT HIS MAJESTYS WILL FIND IN US AND UPLIFT HIS GLORY WITH OUR BODY HEARTS MINDS AND SOULS, I,ll Will Be First To Say Ya,alls THAT THE SPIRT OF THE WORLD CANT RECIVE SALVATION And We All Fight It Daily And Doubt He That Dwells In Us And HE THAT DWELLS ABOVE US Lets Learn How To Uplift HIM PRAISE JESUS Always Acknowlege That Even In Hard Supplications WE MUST Realise That We Lower Than The Dust Praise JESUS AND HE WILL SEE THROUGH These Mixed OH GLORY Doom Days GLOOMS That What The Truth IS FOR BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH YA,alls AND PEACE OH YEAH I,ll FIGHT GLORY FOR THE ONLY REAL PEACE AND PASS IT ON IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME Got Some Good Topics Coming Up Ya,alls IM EXCITED ABOUT Endure Each Other EVEN IF We Gotta Fake It THE LORD SAID You Make That First STEP As Hard As It Is I,LL MAKE ME FOR YOU PRAISE JESUS Stay Strong Ya,alls PEACE LOVE PROSPERTIY all that which is robbed GLORY TO GOD even If It Be In A Small Meassure CAN SURLEY BE RESTORED By JESUS CHRIST Our Precious Auther And Finshier
Old 02-01-2010, 09:25 AM   #2733
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~PRAISE JESUS

PRAISE JESUS For The Angels Cry HOLY HOLY IS NAME Who Through Is POWER And UNHEARD OF GLORY, As We Uplift HIM To RECIVE STRENGETH GLORY TO GOD This Is The King WHO CRIPPLED DEATH And The Lame Walketh And The Blind See PRAISE JESUS, When Warfare Becomes Strong FAITH Is Indeed OUR WEAPON As Weapons Do Try To Prosper The Same Today As It Was Yesterday Always And Forever, GLORY TO GOD THE GOD OF ABRAHAM THE GOD OF MOSES FOLLOWED THE HEBREW CHILDREN 40 Years IN A BALL OF FIRE But Went Times Got Hard THEY Bowed To The Old Beast Made Of Gold And Gave Up WE MUST HAVE FAITH IT IS A MUST Our King Our Lord Expects TO FIND THAT FAITH INSIDE US PRAISE JESUS, in these times indeed Ya,lls HE TOLD Us It Would Be Hard Lets Go To 1 COR>10>1>6 I Would Not not that ye should be ingorant how all our fathers were under the cloud AND PRAISE JESUS ALL DID SURLEY PASS THROUGH THE SEA Its A Testimony Of How Many Times NO ONE COULD PREVAIL NOT CHARIOTS NOR MEN BUT THE POWE OF GOD And Were All babtized unto Moses In The Cloud And In The Sea And Did All Eat The Same Spitrual Meat And Did All Drink The Same Spirtual Drink FOR THEY DRANK That Spirtual Rock THAT FOLLWED THEME WHO FUIFILLED ALL THINGS AND THAT ROCK WAS JESUS But With Many Of Theme God Was Not Pleased For They Were Overthrown In The Wilderness, NOW Ya,alls These Things Were Examples To The Intent We Should Not Lust after evil things as they also lusted NEITHER Give Into TO THE PLEASURES OF THE FALSE GOD After TASING HIS SWEET VICTORY AND TRUTH We Bring Our Wounds Before Hime And By His Spirt AND TRUTH Ya,alls HE Heals And Comforts In Warefare THE Word Says To Each Of Us THE LAST ENMEY THAT SHALL BE DESTROYED IS DEATH Because We Ya,alls Our Fighting The Good Fight PRAISE JESUS AND GLORY TO GOD BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH ya,alls The One Thing I Love About It IS ENDURING STRENGETH TO Comfort Each Other IN FAITH AND IN OUR PLIGHTS We Our Obligated To Love Each Other The Way He Has Loved Us Through These Times Of Uncertintiys If We Think And Be Still Sometimes And Let Go OF THE FLESHLY BEING That In No Wise Will Recicive The Spirt The Mustard Seed started NOT As A Soaring Eagle But As A Tiny Seed AND ALL THE THINGS Unseen And All The Doubt WAS SUBLECT UNDER WHO HE THAT CALLED US BY NAME JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS STRONGER GLORY THAN DESLOATION AND THE ROBBER AND HIS ANGER Just Wants To Gives Us Bad Day IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME May JOY Be With Us From The Thornless ROSE AND THAT ROSE WAS THE SWEET ROSE OF SHARON ONLY HE CAN BRING FORTH THAT JOY AND PEACE From The Plots And The Poison Of The Destroyer Praise JESUS And Uplift Our Strong Brothers As Well As Our Weak Ones Fighting Today
Old 02-06-2010, 10:16 AM   #2734
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~THE ONLY ONE

PRAISE JESUS Who Can Subside AND DELIVERER THE Out Of Many Troubles THE Word Tells US Ya,alls SWEET GLORY OF A TRUTH Glory To God When Need NO LIGHT In That Precious City That Surley Never Sleeps PRAISE JESUS THE Lamb Of God Will Come Ans Make The Darkness Day Just think for a momeant and clear your heads of the swiftly roaring train PRAISE JESUS Its A Wander Why We Live With Headaches PRAISE JESUS And That Precious Fight Clartiy If He Be With Us Then Clartiy Is At Times Ya,alls Where We Left It ALONE Many The Truth Was Strong With John The Babtist Head Was Brought Before Herods Daughter On A Platter AND GLORY TO GOD We Should Take A Momeant JUST TO PRAISE HIM That The Truth Be Strong Within Us And The Lord Calls HE PROTECTS US Till The Apointed Day GLORY TO GOD When THE SPIRT OF CONDRADICTION IS SO STRONG It Creates Many Patterens in the way we think and the way our prespectives Are JESUS SAID I,ll Drink No More till truth cometh and is needed PRAISE JESUS He said There Will COME DAY WHEN I WILL NO LONGER SPEAK TO YOU IN MANY PROVERBS There Was Only ONE TRUTH ONE WAY ONE LIFE AND ONE LAW Ya,alls To Fight And Overcome THE WARFARE WE OUR With The Day Today AND HIS MERCY BE PLENTIFULL TO CRY OUT THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING NOT ONLY MY SOUL BUT SAVING US ALL FROM THE BATTLE THAT BECOMES TO HARD For Us Only He That Dwells Us Can Overcome And Even That PLACE BECOMES WAXED At Times To Show Us That Example Of HE THAT WAS CALLED THE Man Of Many SORROWS And Left Us With All Knowlege That We SHOULD REACH OUT FOR STRENGETH To Where Our Strengeth Flows From The Throne Of God To Uplift And Renew Our Strengeth The Word Of God Departs From us Not For Those WHO HAVE LOVED AND FOUGHT AND KEPT IT BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH YA,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS Lets Try To Follow The Ants Ya,alls And Not Follow The GRASS HOPPER THE ONE THING THAT IS NOT IN TO CONDRADICTION AND THAT THE SAVING POWER OF JESUS To The Naked And To Desolation When OPPRESSION Cometh To Rob Our Salvation GOD Will Protect Us So Much Was Overcome For Us On The Dark Day Of Death When He Was There GLORY TO GOD We Were All On His Mind
Old 02-07-2010, 11:51 AM   #2735
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~THE LORD THE PROTECTOR

Psa>125>126 PRAISE JESUS, They That Trust In Truth They THAT TRUST IN THE LORD Shall Be As The Mount Zion WHICH Cannot Be Removed BUT ABIDES Forever PRAISE JESUS As The Moutains Are Around And About That Holy City SO The Lord Is Round About Thy People From Hence Forth And Forever FOR THE ROD OF THE WICKED Shall Not Rest Upon The Lot Of The Righteous Part Fort Their Hands Unto Iniqutiy Do Good Oh Lord Unto Those That Be Good And To Theme Upright In their Heart As For Such As Turn Inside Unto Their Crooked Ways THE Lord Shall Lead Theme Forth With The Workers Of Iniqutiy BUT THE ONLY REAL PEACE SHALL BE UPON ISRAEL WHEN The Lord Turned Again Captivity Of Zion Then Our Mouth Filled With Laughter And Our Tounge With Singing Then They Said Amoung The Heathren THE LORD HATH DONE GREAT THINGS FOR THEME PRAISE JESUS OH Lord Turn Again Our Captivtiy THE STREAMS IN THE SOUTH THEY That Sow In Tears Shall REAP IN JOY He That Go Forth Weeping Bearing Precious Seed Shall Doubtless Come Again With Rejoicing Bringing The Sheaves With Him, FOR OH THAT FLOOD OF UN GODLY MEN Does Make One Afraid BUT The Truth Surley Subsides Within Us
Old 02-07-2010, 12:23 PM   #2736
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~THE LORD THE PROTECTOR

WHY Is Our Precious God Who Bears All Things So Protective Over His Children And His Teachers And His Anointed GLORY TO GOD To Everything Under The Sun YA,alls They Be An Apointed Day For Everything THATS Why Ya,alls It Is Still So Importan Even Though Warfare And Probleams Emerge Daily STILL We Walk By Faith And Not By Sight The LORD DOETH GOOD THINGS And Brings Forth Blessings Of The Wars WE Have Overcome And Forgets Not JESUS SAID RETURN TO Your Own House And TELL WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE Lets Go To Matt>14>10>20 AND HE CALLED To The Multidude AND Said Unto Theme Hear And Understand, Not Which Goeth Into The Mouth Defiles Man GOD IS THE CREATOR And Man Is Wonderfully Made BUT Without Jesus And His Truth All Men Become Defiled Then Comes His Disciples Knowest Thou That The Pharisees WERE Offended AFTER They Heared Saying BUT HE OF COURSE ANSWERED THEME AND SAID ya,alls AND SPOKE OF A TRUTH EVERY PLANT WHICH MY HEAVENLY FATHER HATH NOT PLANTED SHALL BE ROOTED UP THEME Alone That Be Blind Leaders Of The Blind JESUS PLANLIY SAID THEY AINT BLIND But They Know what they be doing Unto The Children Of God AND IF THEY LEAD EACH OTHER They All Shall Fall Into A Ditch AND JESUS SAID Are Ye Also Yet Without Understanding Do Ye Not Understand Without Understanding And Thats Love That MOUTH Goes Into The Belly And It Is Cast Into A Drought BUT THOSE THINGS WHICH PROCEED COME FROM THE HEART And They Defile Man For Out Of The Heart Of Man Proceed Evil Thoughts Wars Murderes Adulteries Fornications Thefts False Witness BLASPHMIES These Are the things Which Defile Man But To Eat WITH UN WHASHED HANDS DEFILETH MAN NOT And Their Snares Be More Than We Can Number Ya,alls It Was Ya,alls A Great Evil Strong Powerfull Men Who Crucified JESUS It Was A Man Of Greed And Power WHO FEARED THE TRUTH And Kept PUSHING FOR DEATH For The King That Same Spirt Rises Today In Warfare BUT HE THAT DWELLS US IN US Has Overcame These Wicked Wolves Ya,alls If We Hold On The Truth Can Only Become More Stronger In Our Tests And Trials And Conclusions these our the deeper precepts On Sin When We Sin We Separate Ourselves FROM TRUTH WHICH IS GOD And end Back With Those Old Things THAT LEFT US TO REACH FOR HOPE YET AGAIN THE LORD IS THE GREAT PROTECTOR From All Of These Things AND AS MANY TIMES GLORY saved Us With Dirty Hands WENT DOWN A BEGGER AND COME UP A RICH With a precious Glory Unknown And Unseen By Man BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS
Old 02-09-2010, 09:27 AM   #2737
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~Higher Praise For The Lowest Of Lows

GLORY TO GOD THE Precious Sustainer And Revivalizer Bring forth Thy Supplications And Thy Praise BEFORE HIM And The Comforter Will Comfort The In All Our Turmoils Both Great And Small BOLD WAS HE WHEN HE SPOKETH Unto The People AND Saying I Give You Power Over Hell And Its Army Trying To Break Ya Down Today WE GIVE A GREAT POWER SCREAMING OUT THE PRAISE OF HIS MAJSTEY St Luke>24>44 The Great Commission And He Said Unto Theme These Are The Words Which I Spoke With You While I Was Yet With You That Surley All Things Must Be Furfilled Which Were Written In The Law Of Moses GLORY TO GOD And In The Precious Psalms Concering Me BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH YA,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS When I Kept Silence My Bones Surley Waxed Praise JESUS Old Though My Roaring All The Day For Day And Night Thy Hand Was Heavey Upon Me My Mosisture Turned In To The Drought Of Summer The Lord Surley Give US STRENGETH From The Molding Of Confused Hearts AND BRINGETH FORTH STRENGETH Ya,alls And Good Tidings Of Salvation GLORY TO GOD In Our Alfficted Wounds PRAISE JESUS THE TRUTH Will Bring Peace To Each Of,em His Mighty Spirt And Truth Will Rise Our Spirts And Quicken In The Precepts And In The Law OF JESUS CHRIST KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS AMEN AND AMEN
Old 03-23-2010, 09:18 AM   #2738
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: Daily Bread~Quick Sand Jesus

PRAISE JESUS That Old Destroyer Bogs Us And Tempts Us Like Quick Sand He That Breaketh And Bindeth Sets Down And Sets It All Back Up Again HE IS THE ONE Ya,alls That Picks Up The PICKS UP THE PIECIES TIME AND TIME AGAIN And Its Hard Sometimes For Us To Realise and so much warfare HE PERFOMRED ALL THESE THINGS BY LOVE There Was No Greater Love Shown That Was Done Except Through JESUS KING Of KING AND LORD OF LORDS In All Was Completed And There Was Nothing Taking Taking Nor Added TO HIM FOR US Except IT IS FINSHIED [font="Arial Black"]1 COR>24>25 Then Cometh The End The Word Proclaims Then Cometh Truth PRAISE JESUS WHEN HE SHALL DELIVERED UP THE KINGDOM OF GOD Even The FATHER When He Shall Put Down ALL Rule AND ALL AUTHERTIY AND POWER For He Must Reign Till He Hath Put All Things Under His Feet THE LAST ENMEY THAT SHALL BE DESTROYED IS DEATH, Now Ya,alls ACORDING TO THE BIBLE I STAND ON TODAY HE HAS ALREADY TIME AND TIME AGAIN EXCEPT IT TODAY But What Is The Word Telling Us Ya,alls LETS KEEP FIGHTING FOR TRUTH LETS KEEP FIGHTING THIS COLD WAR Because We Win JESUS SAID No Greater Love Than He That Would Lay Down His Life For His Friends And Love Worketh Through Patients As We Strife PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,ALLS AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN
Old 03-24-2010, 10:38 AM   #2739
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~Quick Sand Jesus 2

PRAISE JESUS Countinuing The Message From 1 COR >15>On down To Verse 28 KEEP IN MIND GLORY TO GOD That JESUS SAID Moses did Not Give THE BREAD Which Is The Bread Of Life That Fell From The Kingdom Of God And Heaven PRAISE JESUS He Said Unto Theme, I DID NOT COME TO DESTROY THE LAW OF MOSESBUT CAME TO FURFILL But We Are taking a plunge GLORY At the 1 COR>15>28 And In Those Love Of Gods Boundries PRAISE YA JESUS That There Be Only One Way One Truth And One Life AND THATS JESUS CHRIST In Him All Was Complete BUT FIRST ya,alls We Going Opening The Book Of Proverbs Many And Thats Many Were Set In Order The ECC Teacher Tell Us Pro>ch>16 Tell Us Ya,alls The Preparations The Heart Of Man And The Anwser OF THE TOUNGE Is From The Lord The Ways Of Man Are CLEAN In His Own Eyes BUT GOD WEIGHS THE SPIRTS Ever Had A Conversation With A Brother Or Sister Or Friend Ya,alls And One Day you guys were like on the same page a week or so goes by and something aint like it was then PRAISE JESUS Give It Time These Our Boundries THAT God Weighs That We Cant But Through It STRENETH Is All We Needed The Holy Ghost Is OUR STRENETH And Deals In Perfection In These Areas PRAISE JESUS Again JESUS SAID Moses Did NOT GIVE YOU That POWER But Like The ECC Writer Said Ya,alls Put Together Many Proverbs FROM GOD They We All Have Lived By Or Suffered By Or Even Sung By Verse 28> The Word Says AND WHEN ALL THINGS SHALL BE SUBDUED UNTO HIM The Shall The Son Also Himself Be Subject Unto Him The Word Tells Again That The Son Of God Had To Suffer Many Things AND Today Ya,alls He Is BEARING With His People PRAISE JESUS Now Notice What The Word Says All These Things Must Be Subject Unto Him That Put ALL THINGS UNDER HIM That God May Be In All AND HE IS LORD AND SAVIOUR Of All Things The Tide And Changes We All Presue DOES NOT GO OVER THE MASTERS HEAD BUT HE SAID Unto His DISCIPLES PEACE BE STILL AND IT WAS STILL BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN ALL THINGS IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS Love Each Other Forbear Each Other As Hard As It Sometimes Gets The Way He As Loved Us AMEN AND AMEN
Old 04-02-2010, 08:11 AM   #2740
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~Quick Sand Jesus 3

PRAISE JESUS HERE FISHY FISHY FISHY : WITH OUT HIM THE WORD Tell Us NOTHING WAS Those Are Strong Words ya,alls PRAISE JESUS Countinuing The Message THE, LOGIC Of The Resurrection 1 COR 15>29>34 ELSE, what shall they do which are babtized...... Of That Same SPITRTUAL ROCK 1 cor >10>4>5 For The Dead If The Dead Rise not at all Why Are They Babtized For The Dead lets go in to john 3 >6>8 Nic Visits Jesus THAT Which Is BORN OF THE FLESH Is Flesh And That Which Is Born Of The Spirt IS SPIRT He Said Marvel Not That I Said Unto Thee Ye Must Be BORN Again THAT Which Is Born Of Spirt Is Spirt And That Which Is Born Of Flesh Is FLESH THOSE Which Follow HIS Spirt And Truth OUR the Partakers OF THAT SPIRT And That Same SPIRTUAL ROCK
Old 04-02-2010, 08:48 AM   #2741
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~Quick Sand Jesus 4

Countinuing PRAISE YA JESUS THE NAME BE WORTHY TO MAGINFIY you know the times WHEN you Could,nt Get ANY LOWER And Still Sinking something happen Somebody Was A Praying To The Quick Sand Jesus THE REAL ONE THE CORNERSTONE So Your Ass Would Get Back Up GLORY TO GOD Let Me Countinuing The Conversation With Nic calling the dude Nic for short LETS HEAR AND LISTIEN Ya,alls What Was Being Told Unto Those AND JESUS SPOKE CLEARLY Of This rhat which is born of the flesh is flesh AND THAT Which Is Born The Spirt IS SPIRT And He Told Nic MARVER Not That I Said Unto Thee That YE MUST BE Born Again THE WIND BLOWS WHERE IT LISTETH AND THOU HEAREST THE SOUND THEROF. BUT CANT TELL WHERE IT COMES AND WHARE IT GOES SO When Our King Spoke THIS Parable To Nic He Said Again Those Of The Marriage Supper WILL HEAR My Words AND KNOW What I Said PRAISE JESUS Jesus Was Speaking Unto His People In That Verse Im SURLEY NOT ADDING TO Or Changing It As Theolgey And All My RELEGIONS Rising Today Are Doing Just That You,ll Hear Everything EXCEPT The Truth Of JESUS So When JESUS Said Those Who Are Born Of Flesh He Was Speaking TO THOSE Who NEED TO BE BORN AGAIN Who Need The Power OF THE BABTISIM TO RECIVE A Messure Of The KINGDOM OF GOD. There Are Of Course Many Theroys ON THE BABTISM IM Sure Most Of You That Be Born Of Spirt Already Have AND Found No Hope Or Life In These Theroys And Misconceptions FAITH AND EXCEPTING THE WATER IS A BABTISIM GLORY TO GOD And Ya,alls IN ALL Heavenly Things Having Not Faith In What We Cant See IS What Keeps Us Today WE Do Walk By Sight But We Walk By Faith LETS take A Quick Glimpse IN MARK 2>Verse 18>19 and the disciples of john and the pharisees used to fast and they came and they came and say unto him why do the disciples of john fast but thy disciples fast not WE Will Get In To That YA,all Later ON BUT FIRST LETS PRAY, PRAISE JESUS THE LORD Builds Up JERUSALEM Oh He Gathers Together Israel HE HEALS THE BROKEN Heart And Binds Up Their Wounds HE Tells The Number Of Stars He Calls Theme All By Their Names GREAT IS OUR LORD And Of Great Power Is His Understanding For It Is Infinite PRAISE JESUS HE BEARS WITH US When Others Will Indeed Forsake Ya And Shortens Our Weary Days THE LORD Presserveth All Theme That Love Him But All The Wicked Will He Destroy BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WIT US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS
Old 04-03-2010, 09:50 AM   #2742
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~Quick Sand Jesus 5

coutinuing PRAISE JESUS WONDERFULL TESTIMONYS PRAISE JESUS Overcoming Strengeth GLORY TO GOD Is Within Us All And That Understanding Thats Beyond Ours In All Things From JESUS CHRIST The Restoring Of The Temple New Again Is Our Strengeth Glory To God matt>26>28>29 AND as They Were Eating JESUS TOOK Bread And Blessed It And Broke It And Gave It To The Disciples AND SAID Eat This My Body And He Took The Cup And Gave Thanks And Gave It to Theme Saying Drink Ye All OF IT For This Is The Blood Of My New testament Which Is Shed For Many For The Remission Of Sins But I Say Unto You JESUS SAID I Will Not Drink henceforth OF THIS Fruit Of The Vine Untill That Day WHEN I DRINK IT NEW With You In My Fathers Kingdom THE POWER Of The Word Of God The Law Ya,alls Bringing This Up Again AND THE DICSIPLES Of John And Of The Pharisees Used To Fast And They Come And Say Unto Him Can The Children Of The Bridegroom Fast While The Bridegroom Is With Theme They Cannot Fast BUT THE Days Will Come When The Bridegroom Shall Be Taken Away From Theme AND Then Shall They Fast In Those Days NO MAN Also Seweth A Piece Of New Cloth On An Old Garment Else The New Piece That Filled Up Taketh Away From The Old And The Rent Made Worse AND NO MAN Putteth A New Wine Into Old Bottles ELSE The New Wine Doth Burst The Bottles And The Wine Is Spilled And The Bottles Will Be Marred But New Wine MUSE Be Put Into New Bottles THESE Words Spoke JESUS And Lifted Up His Eyes To Heaven And Said Father The Hour Has Come TO GLORIFY The Son That Thy Son Also May GLORIFY THEE
Old 04-03-2010, 10:23 AM   #2743
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~QUICK SAND JESUS

Love That Song Ya,alls Stuck In The Sand It Seems GLORY TO GOD But WILL PROCEED Because Why Of JESUS CHRIST Who Loves Us So AND CAN PULL US Out Of anything There Is Nothing THAT Jesus Is Afraid OF OR HE DID NOT OVER COME For Us Already lets countinue and as thou hast given him power over all flesh that he should give eternal life that they might KNOW THEE THE ONLY TRUE GOD And Jesus Whom Thou Hast Sent I Have Glorified Thee On Earth I Have Finshied The Work Which Thou Has Gave Me To Do And Now O Father Glorifiy Thou Me With Thine Own Self WITH THE GLORY Which I Had With Thee Before The World Was WE Are Partakers OF THAT SAME GLORY Through The Holy Ghost Which Gives Our Strengeth In Due Season john>8>31>38 THEN Jesus Said To Those Which Believed On Him If Ye Coutinue In MY WORD Then Ye Are My Disciples indeed And Ye Shall Know The Truth The Truth Shall Make You Free They Of Course Answered Him We Be Abrahams seed and were never in bondage to any man How Sayest Thou YE Shall Be Made Free JESUS Tole,em Verliy Verliy I Say Unto You Whosoever Committeth Sin Is The Servant Of Sin In The House For Ever BUT THE SON OF MAN ABIDETH FOREVER Therefore Shall Make You Free JESUS said I know That Ye Are Abrahams seed BUT HE TOLD These People Ya,alls Remembear Teaching On This From The Faith And Protectin The Children Of God PRAISE JESUS He Told these people But Ye seek To Kill Me Because MY WORD HATH No Place In You And Said Ya,alls I Speak That Which I Have Seen With My Father And Ye Do That Which ye Have Seen With Your Father GLORY TO GOD and the teachings On Tradtion DONT LET All These Things We See In The World Today And churches GET YA DOWN TODAY Some Days It Can Be Dark And Alone With out Nothing BUT JESUS PRAISE GOD Today With Everything Man Set In Order Many Proverbs As The Word Tells Us AND JESUS BROKE US FREE FROM THE LAW Of All These Things Ya,alls THE BATTLE IS SURLEY GONE IN THE WINE And Will Sustain Forbear One Another Love Each Other BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEN AND AMEN
Old 04-07-2010, 09:19 AM   #2744
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~PRAISE JESUS

No Name greater THAN HIS from the ways of the old testmeant as JEHOVHOA GOD PREVAILED AGAIN AGAIN Through Out Wars Through Out All Israel And Tribes IN THOSE DAYS Painted A Had Too See PATTERN PRAISE JESUS As GOD Never Forsaked His People IN TIMES OF WARFARE And Prophets Was Raised there was a lot of weapons made by hands in war We See Those Same Weapons Today My Word Even Stronger Ya,alls That Never Cease Through Out Wars IN THOSE DAYS Suffermeant Increased There Was NO Hope For Gods Children TILL THE CONERSTONE THE WONDERFULL THE ALPHA AND THE OMGEGA Came PRAISE JESUS And Made It POSSIBILE FOR OUR SPIRTUAL WEAPONS TO INCREASE In The Warefare We Fight PRAISE JESUS THATS NOT OF THIS WORLD OR Made By Hands But that precious GLORY OF THE UNSEEN That Overcomes The Battle Daily For Us When We Know Within Ourselves Only By He That Dwells We COULD Not Overcome OUR TERROR Always Flys By Nite BUT OUR JOY ALWAYS COMETH BY MORNING TO THE Precious Almighty WHERE BOTH THE DAY AND NIGHT ARE ALIKE TO HIM And It Is ONLY IN JESUS That We Follow In The Light Even When The Darkness Is Domanating Our Lifes And Our Spirtual Growth Praise Jesus O Lord Manifold Are Thy Works In Wisdom Has Thou Made Theme All There Goeth The Ships There Is That Leviathan Whom Thou Hast To Play Therein Oh How These Wait Upon Thee THAT Thou Mayest Give Theme Their Meat In Due Season blessings and streneth ya,alls and peace be with us in the name thats was long WAITED FOR GLORY IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME
Old 04-09-2010, 09:07 AM   #2745
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~MORNING PRAYER

in our times of warfare the best of the best was held captive Even In Prison Ya,alls And Even To Death John Paul Rom 8>18 The Word Tells Us For I Recon That The Sufferings Of This PRESENT TIME Are Not Worthy To Be Compared With The Glory Which Shall Be Revealed In Us ONE NAME ONE LORD The Power OF JESUS CHRIST KING AND KING OF LORDS Romans 7>6 BUT NOW PRAISE JESUS We Are Delivered From The Law That Being dead wherein we were held That We Should In The Newness Of Spirt AND NOT IN THE OLDNESS OF THE LETTER He That Dwells In Us Overcame The World For God Has Give Us THE Spirt Of Love And Of Sound Of Mind PRAISE JESUS He Will Help Us Find It THROUGH HIM WE CAN PERFORM ALL THINGS BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS