++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

View Poll Results: Which song do you prefer?
"Is This The End?" ~ Creed 21 61.76%
"The End is Here" ~ Alter Bridge 13 38.24%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-23-2004, 05:54 PM   #31
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) I agree. But I can also see where he's coming from. If he does retire, I'll definitely be disappointed, but I have faith that the Titans will do fine next year with Volek. Volek isn't the leader McNair is, but hopefully when he gets his shot to start, he becomes a leader for the Titans.

Oh, I see where he is coming from. I just wish he wasn't in the position he is in. But yeah, Volek is darn good...
Old 12-23-2004, 06:31 PM   #32
titan9
USER INFO »
I agree. The injuries are just taking a toll on him and he's just tired of that(at least that's what he's said). Still, I think he'll be back next year. He's won the MVP, now he probably wants to win the Superbowl. Even though the Titans are having a bad season, they've still got a very bright future. Bennett has come into his own as a WR and Mason has been good as usual. Plus, Brown has been excellent whenever he has played and they've still got some young talent on the Defensive side of the ball(Starks, Bulluck and Roll to name a few) so there's alot of hope there.

Back on topic, I still favor ITTE but TEIH is pretty darn good, too.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 12-23-2004, 07:16 PM   #33
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Well, they have a good immediate future on the offensive side of the ball, but on the defensive side they have Bulluck and Samari Roll... and uh, yeah, that's it. Not to mention they play in the toughest division in football (Indy, Jacksonville are both playoff teams, and Houston will be a contender next year)
Old 12-23-2004, 10:05 PM   #34
titan9
USER INFO »
True. But I think if they make some improvements on D, and the biggest thing is staying healthy(their LB position was decimated by injuries this year) then they'll be fine next year. If they would have stayed healthy, guaranteed, they'd be above .500.

Old 12-23-2004, 10:49 PM   #35
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Yeah, above .500, but they would still almost definitely be behind indy, and probably wouldn't make the playoffs in the RIDICULOUSLY deep AFC...

Not only that, the Titans seem to be cursed with injuries... They ALWAYS get injured... If they haven't been so banged up last year they could have won the Super Bowl...

And by the way, am I to understand that you like Alter Bridge, 12 Stones, AND the Tennessee Titans? You have good taste...
Old 12-24-2004, 10:32 AM   #36
titan9
USER INFO »
Yup. I'm a huge fan of AB and 12 Stones, as well as the Titans. I actually run a 12 Stones fan site(see my sig). I agree, the Titans would still be behind Indy in the AFC South, but I think their team would have been good enough for a 10-6 record this year, if McNair, Sirmon(he was starting to come into his own as a LB) and others wouldn't have gotten injured. The Titans have had a ton of injuries this year, and they just could not overcome all of them. If they can stay healthy next year, and they get some help on D, they'll be a playoff team, guaranteed. They had a 7-9 record in 2001 and then came back the next year and had a pretty good record. The same can happen next year after this lackluster year. The only thing that concerns me is that they don't have much salary cap room and in fact, I think they're over the cap. But the guys in the front office are smart, so I'm sure they'll figure out a way to get the help they need.

Old 12-24-2004, 11:09 AM   #37
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
That is true. They have the second worst cap situation in the league, behind only San Fransisco, really. It is amazing how they are almost always in contention. My problem with their front office is that they manage to keep the Titans almost always GOOD. But they are never great. They were great one year, and just happened to be six inches too short...

Bah, that brings back bad memories!
Old 12-24-2004, 02:50 PM   #38
titan9
USER INFO »
Yup, it brings back very bad memories. My brother is a Raiders fan, my other brother is a Eagles fan and then my Dad is a Patriots fan(and we live in Michigan). So I always get teased about my team coming up "a yard too short". And since they're having such a bad season this year, I get teased about it even more.

That's true about the Titans always being good, but never really great. I think they have the right pieces in place to have a great season. Fisher is a very good coach, and they've got a number of really good players on their team. I look forward to the day they finally win a Superbowl.

Old 12-24-2004, 04:33 PM   #39
R U Ready?
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by jammy123) Its not right to compare the 2 bands.......but i had to go for is this the end.....its excellent.....should have been release as a single.....and btw.....faceless man shud have also been a single!!

I understand not wanting to compare the two bands that are virtually the same (no problem comparing two stitched up bands say, AB and Velvet Revolver), but this is comparing two songs that have nearly the same title, so it's a fun little poll. It's like comparing, I don't know, AB Find the Real and Velvet Revolver Fall to Pieces. Lighten up. I chose ITTE, great song. TEIH is my least fav song by AB.

-Open Your Eyes
Old 12-24-2004, 05:08 PM   #40
Anna1011
USER INFO »
i havent really heard much by creed so for now ill have to say TEIH, will listen to ITTE end let you know what i think.

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"

find me here
Old 12-26-2004, 12:34 AM   #41
DekWannaBFlea
USER INFO »
I still don't understand what is so bad about The end is here.......
Old 12-26-2004, 01:13 PM   #42
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
^Nothing. Who said it was bad? I think the iterlude is one of the high points of the album.
Old 12-26-2004, 08:04 PM   #43
Muad'Dib
USER INFO »
The End Is Here easily, one of my favourites off the album.
Some days my skin just isn’t so thick
Old 12-27-2004, 06:05 PM   #44
R U Ready?
USER INFO »
Even though it's still my least fav on the album, it's not bad, just that the others kick more ass for me. It's probably one of the best least favs on an album for me.

-Open Your Eyes