++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 09-12-2004, 09:53 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
In Your Hands

The Walk I Recall Those Nights When it was just you and me How You Warmed Me Like A Fire In The Bitter Cold How You Taught Me All That Was In Your Shadows Oh Lord How, How You Comforted Me And Would Never Let Go Of Me You Knew It Could Only Be You And Me In A World So Cold I Recall Those Nights And I Now Understand Oh Lord Why You Did Everything You Did The Storys You Shared The Songs You Gave How Simple It Was On Those Nights That I Recall Yours And Mine You Held Me Close To The Sun Hit The Sky I Recall Those Nights Looking Back I Will Let You Know O Lord I Will Never Forget those nights You Held My Hand Daddy With Each Step When I Would Fall You Would Hold Me Tighter And How We Grew In To Something Speciale That The World Would Not Understand In Thos Old World When I Walk Away From Under Your Wings I Excpet Everyone To Be Like You I Always Run Back To You Your Pushing Me Foward I Know I Cant I Never Could But I Know You Will When I Fall Up On My Face And Bang My Head I Know Your Laughing HaHa In The Way Only I Could Understand Do You Recall The Times When You Told Me To Hold On To You And The Times You Told Me You Were The Bridge Oh How You Loved Me Do You Recall When You Said It Onlt Took My Heart To Put You In The Midst I Trust In You Today Forever And Always And I Know You Cant But I Know You Will You Wrote Unto Me With Many Tears And I Wanna Repay You For What All You Have Did Oh Lord I Know I Cant I Never Could But I Know You Will One Day Let Go Of My Hand So I Can Teach Others To Hold Yours , I Know I Cant Oh Lord But I Know You Will
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 09-13-2004, 12:01 AM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Very nice, CS...thank you...
Old 09-13-2004, 02:01 AM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
k
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 09-15-2004, 01:11 PM   #4
HR2004
USER INFO »
wow that was great
Old 09-15-2004, 07:36 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
Right One, Thank Ya, HR2004