++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 11-07-2007, 09:24 AM   #9676
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: 1 word to describe how you feel

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) HAPPY

confused
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 11-09-2007, 08:26 PM   #9677
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 11-09-2007, 09:24 PM   #9678
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow!

-Homer Simpson

Old 11-10-2007, 03:00 AM   #9679
bilal
USER INFO »

bad
Old 11-10-2007, 01:22 PM   #9680
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa just remembear not to lash out in your time of anger because my precious girl are anger has effect on those around us even if they be the ones that provokes our anger the most sometimes we our tried to loose control in that which provokes are anger the most and when we have stored up and gathered the meat of precious wisdom as to a precious ant who stores up food for winter we know we have gathered much harvest so in our times of anger and in question when one reason becomes another consider that which u have harvest and remove it from your freezer and then ye shall find out why you harvest it its always easy to have given to you at the time as in so many times but to know if we have took great care of what we have harvest we must learn how to use it before one panic un to either confusion or anger we have neither sufferd nor sowed for things of the flesh or the meat that soon decay that turns to spoil as soon as it hits the belly
Old 11-10-2007, 01:48 PM   #9681
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) bad
i know it i tried to cheer you up my moody blue friend u know why we feel da badness sometimes in everything we do and every decision we make we do feel bad we feel at times we our the scripute who questioned all our trials and long suffering and bad days Where Is Thou God ? but thats why we have so many days b/c only he thats good CAN PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE ONLY HE AND HE ALONE WHOS THRONE AS ALWAYS RISEN EVEN ABOVE GLORY how would we know glory if it fell right on top of our heads would be blinded or would we know Glory in our blindness well as far as me You Aint Going See Jack BUT U GOING FEEL AND U GOING KNOW HE IS GOD and you going trip rolling out dat red carpet GLORY TO GOD every man that has seeked him as always come back blinded and returned to a constant battle with him in self for that matter sorry guys this belonged in another thread but im talking to bilal he is use to hearing my theroys and my over the edge fired up internet preaching Haaaaaaaaaa , but the message even in our weakest hours and our needs for they always seem greater THAN HE GLORY TO GOD BUT HE IS GREATER THAN ALL THINGS and as we walk in a time of darkness and a new cluelsess genaration And Theorys And Wiser teachers do umerge these teachers and christian astroulgers LONG LIVED IN THE BOOK OF Daniel and daniel was chosen by the hand of God to pray with his friends on dealing with this kings matter but daniel as smart as he was he was wiser than most TO TURN TO THE GOD OF ABRAHAM THE GOD OF MOSES, to go for help AND UNTILL THIS DAY AS YESTERYDAY IT IS STILL THE SAME Daniel 2 20 21 Daniel Answered AND SAID GLORY BLESSED BE THE NAME OF GOD FOR EVER AND EVER FOR WISDOM AND MIGHT OUR HIS AND HE CHANGETH THE TIMES AND SEASONS HE REMOVETH KINGS AND SET UP KINGS HE GIVETH WISDOM TO THE WISE AND KNOWLEGE TO THEME THAT KNOW UNDERSTANDING, and still proclaming truth in him is light there is no darkness AND I TELL YA MY FRIENDS THAT MAKES A BUNCH OF ALL KNOW IT ALLS MADE, i hope u feel better bilal
Old 11-10-2007, 08:07 PM   #9682
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) bad
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 11-10-2007, 08:08 PM   #9683
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa just remembear not to lash out in your time of anger because my precious girl are anger has effect on those around us even if they be the ones that provokes our anger the most sometimes we our tried to loose control in that which provokes are anger the most and when we have stored up and gathered the meat of precious wisdom as to a precious ant who stores up food for winter we know we have gathered much harvest so in our times of anger and in question when one reason becomes another consider that which u have harvest and remove it from your freezer and then ye shall find out why you harvest it its always easy to have given to you at the time as in so many times but to know if we have took great care of what we have harvest we must learn how to use it before one panic un to either confusion or anger we have neither sufferd nor sowed for things of the flesh or the meat that soon decay that turns to spoil as soon as it hits the belly

theres only word that explains: FAMILY!!
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 11-11-2007, 07:04 AM   #9684
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

Lost.

Heaven

Old 11-11-2007, 10:17 AM   #9685
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) Lost.

Heaven
why brother David u cant be lost Brother You Must Be Strong If I get here and say i feel bad or something its just not allowed haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i get looks like this no this cant be
PEACE BE WITH YOU BROTHER AND GLORY,
Old 11-11-2007, 10:26 AM   #9686
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) theres only word that explains: FAMILY!!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa love ya Ana yes sometimes its easy to forsake all others i,ve done so so many times it dont do know good Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa now i,ve got to the point to forsake all reasons there tradtion has given that i have forsaken but somebodys gotta keep theme sister out of the mental ward GODS LOVE IS ALMIGHTY GREAT AMD MERCIFUL, For It Is He That Heareth The Crys Of The Raven And Feeds Theme,
Old 11-12-2007, 03:59 PM   #9687
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Sad! My sister misscarried her baby last night
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 11-12-2007, 05:38 PM   #9688
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Sad! My sister misscarried her baby last night
girl u get it up the fanny with out KY forgive my choice of words but sometimes u run of words to descibe stuff im sorry girl, im sure your sister will be ok misscarrige is common thing my prayers and love to da julies family
Old 11-12-2007, 07:16 PM   #9689
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) i know it i tried to cheer you up my moody blue friend u know why we feel da badness sometimes in everything we do and every decision we make we do feel bad we feel at times we our the scripute who questioned all our trials and long suffering and bad days Where Is Thou God ? but thats why we have so many days b/c only he thats good CAN PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE ONLY HE AND HE ALONE WHOS THRONE AS ALWAYS RISEN EVEN ABOVE GLORY how would we know glory if it fell right on top of our heads would be blinded or would we know Glory in our blindness well as far as me You Aint Going See Jack BUT U GOING FEEL AND U GOING KNOW HE IS GOD and you going trip rolling out dat red carpet GLORY TO GOD every man that has seeked him as always come back blinded and returned to a constant battle with him in self for that matter sorry guys this belonged in another thread but im talking to bilal he is use to hearing my theroys and my over the edge fired up internet preaching Haaaaaaaaaa , but the message even in our weakest hours and our needs for they always seem greater THAN HE GLORY TO GOD BUT HE IS GREATER THAN ALL THINGS and as we walk in a time of darkness and a new cluelsess genaration And Theorys And Wiser teachers do umerge these teachers and christian astroulgers LONG LIVED IN THE BOOK OF Daniel and daniel was chosen by the hand of God to pray with his friends on dealing with this kings matter but daniel as smart as he was he was wiser than most TO TURN TO THE GOD OF ABRAHAM THE GOD OF MOSES, to go for help AND UNTILL THIS DAY AS YESTERYDAY IT IS STILL THE SAME Daniel 2 20 21 Daniel Answered AND SAID GLORY BLESSED BE THE NAME OF GOD FOR EVER AND EVER FOR WISDOM AND MIGHT OUR HIS AND HE CHANGETH THE TIMES AND SEASONS HE REMOVETH KINGS AND SET UP KINGS HE GIVETH WISDOM TO THE WISE AND KNOWLEGE TO THEME THAT KNOW UNDERSTANDING, and still proclaming truth in him is light there is no darkness AND I TELL YA MY FRIENDS THAT MAKES A BUNCH OF ALL KNOW IT ALLS MADE, i hope u feel better bilal

well yeh... i was feeling bad over a decision... though i knew it was the right one... Hey... thanks for the love!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) theres only word that explains: FAMILY!!

I couldn't have said it better....
Old 11-12-2007, 07:21 PM   #9690
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Sad! My sister misscarried her baby last night

Don't know what to say.... its very sad.