++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-20-2002, 11:59 PM   #46
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hell yeah, I'm sure they do. I know what you mean about other friends. I don't even talk to them about it anymore because they pretty much think I've lost my mind. .
Old 11-21-2002, 12:00 AM   #47
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
We get very little snow here! Lots of opportunities, lots of other ponytailed men to choose from. I'll send you the apartment guides!!!!!!!!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 11-21-2002, 12:01 AM   #48
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
LMAO!
Old 11-21-2002, 12:04 AM   #49
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
gotta have the "hair"!!! lmao!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 11-21-2002, 06:08 AM   #50
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
So clip off Mr. Ponytailed Guy's ponytail before you move out here! Call it a 'momento'.

Old 11-21-2002, 12:12 PM   #51
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Dogstar
Hell yeah, I'm sure they do. I know what you mean about other friends. I don't even talk to them about it anymore because they pretty much think I've lost my mind. .

Yeah I know what you mean... my friends think I am a nut or something, like "grow up" I can just see it in their eyes. Oh well you see I don't have kids occupying my extra time and I really relate to Creed on SO many levels, I really some times wonder what has gotten into me, I just love the music sooo much, I soothes my soul in times of need, and god knows I have had the need this year!!!!! Some people are obsessed and consider, even call themselves a "stalker" NOT ME I just love the band, love Scott Stapp and would want nothing more than to meet them and talk with them, I wish for them peace and privacy, they really deserve it!!!! Those people who do stalk them should be ashamed of themselves!!! I am glad that girl was put in jail!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-21-2002, 12:34 PM   #52
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
It would be a bonus to meet them, but really, I just enjoy the music and that's enough for me most days. They have so many people who want so many things from them. It must get tiring after a while, the meet-and-greets, and all. I'm sure getting to play live is like an escape for them from all the business BS, the media, and the sycophants who are trying to cash in on them, not to mention the stalker! That's pretty scary, especially because he's a parent. I'm sure he worries to death about Jagger.
Old 11-21-2002, 01:09 PM   #53
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
So clip off Mr. Ponytailed Guy's ponytail before you move out here! Call it a 'momento'.

You are way too funny!! I'm here at work right now, and guess who just walked by?? HUBBA HUBBA!! no pony-tail today...just flowing beautifully thru the back of his hat!! DAMN!! what a hottie!! I could watch him all day!! I'd love to follow him on his rounds!! nice little butt!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 11-21-2002, 01:49 PM   #54
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
LMAO. luvscott. You are cracking me up! Nice to have eye candy at work! Wish there were a few hotties with long hair where I toil daily.
Old 11-21-2002, 10:36 PM   #55
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Dogstar
LMAO. luvscott. You are cracking me up! Nice to have eye candy at work! Wish there were a few hotties with long hair where I toil daily.

Oh, don't you know it honey!! And he is (to me) the sweetest piece of eye candy too!! sooooo fine!! love to watch him walk, smile and especially love it when he shakes that ohh soo awesome hair around!! YUMMY!!

Old 11-21-2002, 11:10 PM   #56
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I know, I'm right with ya. Just seeing the hair on that guitarist from Stereo Fuse again was a real treat. He has AWESOME hair.
Old 11-21-2002, 11:55 PM   #57
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
you betcha!! He was mighty fine!!!

Old 11-22-2002, 09:41 AM   #58
JenRN
USER INFO »
Who the heck are you girls talking about??? Sounds like I really want to see a pic!!!! Wow wish I had that much fun at work!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-22-2002, 12:04 PM   #59
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Jen, they are talking about the guitarist from Stereo Fuse. If you check out the Music Matters and click on the Stereo Fuse thread you'll find the link to their site. He's the guy with the really long thick head of hair.

Old 11-22-2002, 02:37 PM   #60
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
Who the heck are you girls talking about???  Sounds like I really want to see a pic!!!!  Wow wish I had that much fun at work!

It started with the hot guy at my work...He's definately my kinda guy....lonngg dark hair...gorgeous eyes...awesome smile...and tattoos!! And the guitarist from SteroFuse is pretty good too!! But I'd take my pony-tailed mail man ANYDAY!! Whooaa Baby!!