++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2003, 07:39 PM   #1
The-Seeker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I think its stupid what they are doing to Scott Stapp and to Creed. Hell even to Brett Hestla. Creed is what got Mark and Flip to where they are today. And without Stapp there would be no Creed. To me it is wrong to turn on Scott and Creed they way they are. Going off and starting a band with someone that they kicked out of Creed. Because they are not only screwing Scott and Creed, one of the biggest bands in the world, over they are also screwing over us the fans. They are also screwing over Brett Hestla if you think about it. He neglected his band so he could tour with Creed and his band broke up because of it and now he doesnt even have Creed. Flip USED to be my favorite band member because he seemed a lot like me. He wasnt really one for the spotlight and I have always wanted to play the drums like him but I would never do what he is doing. I think its wrong and disrespectful to Scott Stapp and us the loyal fans.

So if Mark and Flips band put out an album I dont know about any of you but Im not buying it.
Old 11-22-2003, 07:50 PM   #2
mamm1234
USER INFO »
You're right, what about Brett whose band broke up because of his involvement with Creed.

Where does this leave him.
Old 11-22-2003, 07:52 PM   #3
The-Seeker
USER INFO »
Up the creek without a paddle. Thats where.
Old 11-22-2003, 08:01 PM   #4
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-The-Seeker+11-22-2003 06:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The-Seeker @ 11-22-2003 06:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I think its stupid what they are doing to Scott Stapp and to Creed. Hell even to Brett Hestla. Creed is what got Mark and Flip to where they are today. And without Stapp there would be no Creed. To me it is wrong to turn on Scott and Creed they way they are. Going off and starting a band with someone that they kicked out of Creed. Because they are not only screwing Scott and Creed, one of the biggest bands in the world, over they are also screwing over us the fans. They are also screwing over Brett Hestla if you think about it. He neglected his band so he could tour with Creed and his band broke up because of it and now he doesnt even have Creed. Flip USED to be my favorite band member because he seemed a lot like me. He wasnt really one for the spotlight and I have always wanted to play the drums like him but I would never do what he is doing. I think its wrong and disrespectful to Scott Stapp and us the loyal fans.

So if Mark and Flips band put out an album I dont know about any of you but Im not buying it. [/b][/quote]
You asshole, Who the hell are you to decide who's at fault for all this shit? Mark and Flip are doing what think is best....scott obviously has a lot of issues.... Why should the other guys have to suffer?

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 11-22-2003, 08:02 PM   #5
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
But we don't know the full story, so no one can really mouth off and say that they are ganging up on Scott, because we don't know if that is happening, we only know half of the story. That's the problem.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 11-22-2003, 08:03 PM   #6
The-Seeker
USER INFO »
Im not saying that they are necessarly wrong for doing what they are. I think they way they are going about doing it is total bullshit. And just by looking at your username(TremontiWanaB) could tell you werent going to agree with me. But name calling is uncalled for.
Old 11-22-2003, 08:03 PM   #7
hayley
USER INFO »
We don't know the story so no one argue about this

Old 11-22-2003, 08:05 PM   #8
hayley
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-The-Seeker+11-23-2003 01:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The-Seeker @ 11-23-2003 01:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> And just by looking at your username(TremontiWanaB) could tell you werent going to agree with me. But name calling is uncalled for. [/b][/quote]
Don't insult him like that. That was so uncalled for.

Old 11-22-2003, 08:08 PM   #9
The-Seeker
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-addicted2stapp+11-22-2003 08:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (addicted2stapp @ 11-22-2003 08:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-The-Seeker+11-23-2003 01:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The-Seeker @ 11-23-2003 01:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> And just by looking at your username(TremontiWanaB) could tell you werent going to agree with me.&nbsp; But name calling is uncalled for. [/b][/quote]
Don't insult him like that. That was so uncalled for. [/b][/quote]
I honestly did not mean for that to be an insult. Just when I saw on the main page who had replied to my post I had a feeling they werent going to be happy with me. Im not trying to insult anyone I havent posted here in a while so I dont want to get off on the wrong foot with people.
Old 11-22-2003, 08:11 PM   #10
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
i just call them the way i see them....if i feel a certain way about someone...i'll be honest about it.... i admit that i wrote that in anger, which i also admit it is something that shouldn't be done.... but i stand by my statement...regardless of profanity.

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 11-22-2003, 08:13 PM   #11
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-addicted2stapp+11-22-2003 08:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (addicted2stapp @ 11-22-2003 08:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> But we don't know the full story, so no one can really mouth off and say that they are ganging up on Scott, because we don't know if that is happening, we only know half of the story. That's the problem. [/b][/quote]
AMEN, Hayley. All this bickering is pointless.
Old 11-22-2003, 08:13 PM   #12
The-Seeker
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-TremontiWanaB+11-22-2003 08:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TremontiWanaB @ 11-22-2003 08:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> i just call them the way i see them....if i feel a certain way about someone...i'll be honest about it.... i admit that i wrote that in anger, which i also admit it is something that shouldn't be done.... but i stand by my statement...regardless of profanity. [/b][/quote]
Nothing wrong with being honest. I was when I made the thread.
Old 11-22-2003, 08:15 PM   #13
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Honesty aside, you made the thread assuming something you nor anyone else knows nothing about.
Old 11-22-2003, 08:17 PM   #14
The-Seeker
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-Dogstar+11-22-2003 08:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dogstar @ 11-22-2003 08:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Honesty aside, you made the thread assuming something you nor anyone else knows nothing about. [/b][/quote]
True. I did write it assuming what I have read is true.
Old 11-22-2003, 08:18 PM   #15
hayley
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-The-Seeker+11-23-2003 01:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The-Seeker @ 11-23-2003 01:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I honestly did not mean for that to be an insult. Just when I saw on the main page who had replied to my post I had a feeling they werent going to be happy with me. Im not trying to insult anyone I havent posted here in a while so I dont want to get off on the wrong foot with people. [/b][/quote]
Oh, okay. Sorry misunderstanding. There seems to be alot of misunderstandings taking place on this board at the moment Sorry.

I don't want to start arguments either, it's just there is so much tension on the board at the moment that at times it's a little unberable, but it's just this is an event that I didn't think would happen.

Oh and btw, I think that what Mark did was totally unprofessional and he shouldn't have told that fan. I have lost a little respect for him because he did that. But not in a way where I like him any less, if you know what I mean?

As for Flip, well I don't know because we don't know the full story so I can't judge anything on Flip at the moment. Same goes for Stapp.

I am getting to the stage know where I am feeling anxious and nervous because no one is telling us what the full story is. We need to know now, it can't wait any longer.

Closed Thread