++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Fans By City
Today's Posts «

Old 06-06-2003, 11:21 AM   #1
creedgirl111
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Kentuckians! Come hither!

Any Kentucky fans besides me and Chrissy (~BleedGreen~)?

~For we have crossed many oceans
~And we labor in between
~In life there are many quotients
~And I hope I find the mean
Old 11-14-2003, 07:09 PM   #2
Charmin
USER INFO »
I'm a KY fan, too!
Old 11-16-2003, 08:48 AM   #3
~Blondie~
USER INFO »
*raises hand H~I~G~H in the air*

Me too! Me too! I'm a Kentuckian too!

Let's hear it for KENTUCKY..........

Hey, did either of you, by any chance, go to Nashville to see Creed in concert the last time they were through this way? Just curious, cuz I was at that one! AWESOME Show!

Kentucky Creed Fans Rock!

See ya!

~Blondie~
Old 11-25-2003, 05:11 PM   #4
Charmin
USER INFO »
Blondie:

I went to St. Louis instead of Nashville. Tickets in Nashville were $175. they were only $50. in St. Louis-but it was at the UMB Bank Pavilion-an ampitheather-nice wind blowing-moon was out--it was an exceptional concert experience, and they were awesome.

Charmin
Old 11-26-2003, 06:51 AM   #5
~Blondie~
USER INFO »
Hi Charmin!

It's always very nice to meet someone from Ky!

Hey, you mentioned St. Louis, does that mean you are from the Western part of the state? Reason I'm asking, is cuz I live about 4 hours from St. Louis (western part of KY) and I once knew someone named Charmin, from around the Bowling Green area! I haven't seen her in years though. Our son's used to race motocross together! KTMXA! Could this be you?

See ya!

~Blondie~
Old 12-02-2003, 10:18 AM   #6
badboy9
USER INFO »
Since this is my first post, what better message than to say I am from Kantuck now living outside Atlanta. Still bleed BLUE!

I was blessed to work Security at Phillips Arena in January of 2002 when Creed opened the "Weathered" tour. Stood on the floor at half court in a yellow shirt and got paid to have the experience of a lifetime. I was not a fan until then. Their energy was incredible. They played 19 songs!! Saw the sound check, which was "Bullets". Made enough money that night to go out the next day and buy the three CD's. Life for me only got better after that.

Saw them again in Charlotte that summer. I believe it was maybe the second or third show back after the accident. Scott was really down and mellow. I thought he probably was on some type of pain killers. They still gave it their all and I understood the effort it took to come back from that type of injury. Even though the show didn't reach the magnitude of the first one, in truth, it would be hard to duplicate the energy of that first night. It was my wife's first show, and we Loved It!

Saw them again that August at Riverbend in Cincinnatti. Took my brother (who actually told me about Creed after MOP and is one of the original fans) and his wife. They were on all cylinders that night!! Came very close to the performance on opening night. It was great to be there with my family. My brother still lives in KY. He still talks about that show.

Anyway, thanks for listening.
Old 12-03-2003, 09:59 AM   #7
Charmin
USER INFO »
Blondie:
I'm a little bit further west in KY than Bowling Green. I live just west of KY Lake/ TN River near Land Between the Lakes.

Welcome to Creed Feed Badboy-sounds like you had some good concert experiences, too. It probably would have been closer if I had went to Evansville, IN-they played there, too-about a month or so later than St. Louis. But, I'm glad I went to St. Louis. People there were friendly-and it was one rockin' experience for me. I hadn't been to a concert since 1984.

Charmin
Old 12-06-2003, 09:53 AM   #8
~Blondie~
USER INFO »
[quote]
"I'm a little bit further west in KY than Bowling Green. I live just west of KY Lake/ TN River near Land Between the Lakes."

Hi Charmin!

Oh yes, I am very familar with the Land Between the Lakes area and Ky Lake too, cuz we have a cabin located on Ky Lake, near the Ky Dam. Ky Lake ROCKS! I've had some of the best times of my life there! :P Ever heard of Little Bear Bay in Marshall County? That's where it's located, and most of my closest relatives live in the Paducah area! Not to mention, my son races his motorcycle a lot in the surrounding area! Places such as Draftenville, Lowes, and Murray, just to name a few!

Hey, this has been cool meeting someone from Western Kentucky! I hope you have a terrific weekend!

And, a great BIG WELCOME to ya, "Badboy9"! I'm relatively new here myself, but I think you'll find, as I have, that this is a very kind and fun Message Board! Have fun!

See ya!

~Blondie~
Old 12-10-2003, 12:59 PM   #9
Charmin
USER INFO »
Cool Blondie:

I know approximately where that is located in Marshall County.
I live in Calloway County-almost down near Paris Landing.

I work in Paducah at the Chamber of Commerce-so if your ever in town-
stop by and say hi.

Charmin