++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 04-30-2006, 04:31 PM   #136
Rawker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: a random fact about your self

chris, i hope it does work out that way for me,
but we aint all that lucky
Old 05-02-2006, 05:30 AM   #137
metalchris25
USER INFO »

I believe that God has put someone here for each of us, so if it's not her, it can only be someone better!
Old 05-02-2006, 07:07 AM   #138
bilal
USER INFO »

for me ....anything is better ..........cause i dont have any potential ONE around me till know...................well.......good luck u guys.............
Old 05-02-2006, 07:15 AM   #139
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

I cant understand why God puts someone in our lives ...if this wont work at all...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 05-02-2006, 07:23 AM   #140
bilal
USER INFO »

God put many in our lives.............the milk man........the beggar........the cab driver...........its only when u want someone to stay in ur life forever..........things arnt always perfect.......sometimes u want to see the way u want too.............it only the bold steps in the darkness that may lead u to the light........GOd is too benovelent to tease us and enjoy............for me......sometimes i feel there is meaning in each and every thing happening around me........even in the movement of wind or the leaves...........God told me in my Holy Book that he feeds even the smallles ant.........so nothing is meaningless............u have to be honest to ur self first!

Last edited by bilal : 05-02-2006 at 07:29 AM.
Old 05-02-2006, 07:32 AM   #141
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

I dont know ...but I cant see the meaning of this situation...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 05-02-2006, 10:40 AM   #142
metalchris25
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) God put many in our lives.............the milk man........the beggar........the cab driver...........its only when u want someone to stay in ur life forever..........things arnt always perfect.......sometimes u want to see the way u want too.............it only the bold steps in the darkness that may lead u to the light........GOd is too benovelent to tease us and enjoy............for me......sometimes i feel there is meaning in each and every thing happening around me........even in the movement of wind or the leaves...........God told me in my Holy Book that he feeds even the smallles ant.........so nothing is meaningless............u have to be honest to ur self first!

RIGHT ON!
Old 05-02-2006, 01:06 PM   #143
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) God put many in our lives.............the milk man........the beggar........the cab driver...........its only when u want someone to stay in ur life forever..........things arnt always perfect.......sometimes u want to see the way u want too.............it only the bold steps in the darkness that may lead u to the light........GOd is too benovelent to tease us and enjoy............for me......sometimes i feel there is meaning in each and every thing happening around me........even in the movement of wind or the leaves...........God told me in my Holy Book that he feeds even the smallles ant.........so nothing is meaningless............u have to be honest to ur self first!
AMEN AND AMEN it only the bold steps....in the darkness that may lead us to the light...it takes a while to learn that everyday has its meaning even in the movement of the wind or the leaves thats right you must stay true to yourself and he takes care of us well in his own ways when we see how blessed we our then in momeants that seem without meaning they in fact do have a meaning but we will bitch and moawn and grown with old man flesh thats when i remind myself my friend of the book proverbs****Man Is Never Satasfied AMEN!!! and that carnal eye will open when we dont want it too sometimes and you feel lost from yourself again just because you get lost from yourself sometimes that dont mean You cant stay true to yourself AMEN And Those Eyes Will Open
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 05-02-2006, 01:17 PM   #144
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) I dont know ...but I cant see the meaning of this situation...
da goodness my girl i love my girls hers did,nt hear a word you said da situations in stuff its got meaning my girl it may not have logic thats what you seek but but it sure has meaning are ye so foolish having begun in the spirt are ye now made perfect by the flesh have ye suffered so many things in vain if it be in vain he therefore that ministereth to you in the spirt and worketh mircales among you did he by the works of law and logic or by the hearing of faith for we hope in things that our seen my girl than what good is our faith da most precious ANA
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 05-02-2006, 02:31 PM   #145
Rawker
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by metalchris25) I believe that God has put someone here for each of us, so if it's not her, it can only be someone better!
Ahh heres my problem then,
i dont believe in god,
so he wont have put anyone here for me.
Old 05-02-2006, 10:17 PM   #146
Lechium
USER INFO »

Y'all probably hate me, however I volounteer tutoring English to exchange students, and double as their "American friend" since for many of them meeting Americans is pretty hard... all that without being American, or even really good at English lol
Old 05-02-2006, 11:11 PM   #147
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

^I don't hate you Lech
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 05-02-2006, 11:30 PM   #148
Lechium
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) ^I don't hate you Lech
That's a mistake. Yes yes yes. Yes it is =E
Old 05-02-2006, 11:32 PM   #149
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Hahaha!
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 05-07-2006, 09:41 AM   #150
bilal
USER INFO »

today i broke my very first guitar string......... and ive been playing for over an year know............ but it felt good....... the string just vanished inbetween the bend....................