++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 07-14-2004, 02:49 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Voice

The Voice Of Many Waters searches Me Pulls Out Of Me things Lost That I Thought I Would Never See or Think Of Again I Here This Voice telling Me To Be Still And Fear Not i Have You You are Mine I Will Drain You Only To Supply You You Here Me Because I Called You By Name Be Not Afraid In The Hours Before Dawn Its Me I Know You Better Than U think You Know Me For You I stoped time Know It When You Here Train You Our Mine Forget All You Ever Knew As My Blood That Fell Erases The Memroies Of What Killed You oice Of Many Waters I Wanna Be Lost In You Again And Again I Never Wanna Be Cast In To Darkness Where There Is No Light For Better is just one hour with you Than A Life Of No Sorrows No Pain Knowing You Is PAIN I love Yoo Voice Of Understanding Voice of many That Crys That Cant Get Through I Here You Voice Of The Tired Voice of the forgotten Is The Sound of Many Waters Voice Of Peace Voice Of Wisdom Voice that speaks for me n the midnight I here You Loud and clear Let The Angels Gather About Me Let Your Light Shine Upon Me In The Night
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 07-15-2004, 07:28 PM   #2
HR2004
USER INFO »
your an awesome wrighter love your threads
Old 07-15-2004, 11:24 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
not bad yourself
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything