++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 02-20-2006, 05:24 PM   #16
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Jaclyn pregnant?

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) What do you suggest he does if she is pregnant? Have an abortion? lol I don't think he really has a choice if she is pregnant.
Why not? If the kid is unwanted and they can't take care of "it" right now. It's just not the right time.

But hey, another alternative is to let Kid Rock take care of the baby!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 02-20-2006, 06:03 PM   #17
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) But hey, another alternative is to let Kid Rock take care of the baby!
he would problably be the worst parent ever. the kid would be sniffing coke by age 3 and by 4 he'd be on extasy, before u know it he'd be in the bloods bustin caps with 50 cent.
Old 02-20-2006, 06:05 PM   #18
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) im just a fan, but we all judge(we might not be as open with it as i am). but do you really think through all off scotts allchoholism and all of his other problems he could take care of a child properly?

Who took care of Jagger since his mother left him??? I know his sad problems...but he seems a great dad to his son...

And a child is always a very good thing and peharps is the better to him and Jaclyn ...
Hey...Im also a fan like you...and I think that we can judge (critizing) his songs/lyrics/cds...its all okay...but I cant judge his personal life...saying his wedding will fail soon or that isnt the appropriate time to get a child...

sorry...but its too much insane to me...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 02-20-2006, 06:10 PM   #19
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Who took care of Jagger since his mother left him??? I know his sad problems...but he seems a great dad to his son...

And a child is always a very good thing and peharps is the better to him and Jaclyn ...
Hey...Im also a fan like you...and I think that we can judge (critizing) his songs/lyrics/cds...its all okay...but I cant judge his personal life...saying his wedding will fail soon or that isnt the appropriate time to get a child...

sorry...but its too much insane to me...
maybe a new child will help stapp out of his addiction to alcohol...but i guess his old one wasent good enough to do that. with jagger it does seem like he does and okay job..i guess. i guess thats where u and me r different.

Last edited by nagpo : 02-20-2006 at 06:16 PM.
Old 02-20-2006, 06:11 PM   #20
Stappishot
USER INFO »

Sometimes a baby can make or brake you. Well just have to see what happens with all his problems.
Old 02-20-2006, 06:31 PM   #21
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) Why not? If the kid is unwanted and they can't take care of "it" right now. It's just not the right time!

I cant believe you are saying that...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 02-20-2006, 06:44 PM   #22
titan9
USER INFO »

I can't believe people are actually telling Stapp/Jaclyn to get rid of a baby that might not even exist yet! C'mon, people, this is his(HIS) personal life, not yours! Comment on his music, sure. Comment on his alcoholism, too. Even his sex tape and his arrest. But on potential kids and his ability as a parent? That's just uncalled for.....particularly because you do not know how good of a parent he might be and how good of a parent he can be to any future kids. You also don't know how good of a parent Jaclyn might be. It's just ridiculous to talk about this stuff.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 02-20-2006, 06:46 PM   #23
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) I can't believe people are actually telling Stapp/Jaclyn to get rid of a baby that might not even exist yet! C'mon, people, this is his(HIS) personal life, not yours! Comment on his music, sure. Comment on his alcoholism, too. Even his sex tape and his arrest. But on potential kids and his ability as a parent? That's just uncalled for.....particularly because you do not know how good of a parent he might be and how good of a parent he can be to any future kids. You also don't know how good of a parent Jaclyn might be. It's just ridiculous to talk about this stuff.

Titan...Im your fan!!!!!!!
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 02-20-2006, 07:00 PM   #24
IamFilthy
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) I can't believe people are actually telling Stapp/Jaclyn to get rid of a baby that might not even exist yet! C'mon, people, this is his(HIS) personal life, not yours! Comment on his music, sure. Comment on his alcoholism, too. Even his sex tape and his arrest. But on potential kids and his ability as a parent? That's just uncalled for.....particularly because you do not know how good of a parent he might be and how good of a parent he can be to any future kids. You also don't know how good of a parent Jaclyn might be. It's just ridiculous to talk about this stuff.

Agreed,...good job Titan
I've been living a double life
Old 02-20-2006, 07:45 PM   #25
nagpo
USER INFO »

just to make it clear, i was not suggesting him getting an abortion.
Old 02-21-2006, 06:41 AM   #26
Trimontana
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Who took care of Jagger since his mother left him??? I know his sad problems...but he seems a great dad to his son...

Jagger has been looked after by Stapp parents. That's what i have heard and i believe it coming from who i have been told.

I don't agree much about Stapp being a good father. I am not saying he doesnt love his son but there's a huge difference to being called a good father.
Old 02-21-2006, 02:53 PM   #27
titan9
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Titan...Im your fan!!!!!!!

Quote: (Originally Posted by IAmFilthy) Agreed,...good job Titan

Thanks guys. I just can't believe that it has come to this....commenting on the guy's ability as a parent when you don't know him personally and have not seen how he is around his son. It's just really annoying to me, because I prefer to focus on the music. I know, in light of his recent problems, it is extremely hard to do that, and I think it is ok to discuss these problems on here. But I think his private personal life, meaning his marriage and his kid(s), should be kept out of the discussion. That's just me, though.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 02-21-2006, 05:19 PM   #28
The Lithium
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) he would problably be the worst parent ever. the kid would be sniffing coke by age 3 and by 4 he'd be on extasy, before u know it he'd be in the bloods bustin caps with 50 cent.
Maybe they can be daddies together, and learn from each other?

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) I cant believe you are saying that...
Hey, I'm not a religous man! I believe abortion is sad, but better than giving birth to an unwanted kid. It will make the lives harder for both the parent/parents and the baby.

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 02-21-2006, 11:04 PM   #29
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

babys are most presioussssssss other peoples kids are more presiousssssssss B/c you can play with theme and send theme home and dont have to carry theme the entire 9 months
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 03-01-2006, 07:07 PM   #30
ABYanks
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) Jagger has been looked after by Stapp parents. That's what i have heard and i believe it coming from who i have been told.

i also heard stapps mother left when he was young