++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 06-12-2006, 09:27 PM   #1
guitardude1985
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
check out my monologe

I don’t want to bitch here, but a few thoughts come to mind when watching the MTV network. I however don’t watch MTV but I can tell you from what I’ve seen it’s merely nothing more than the various decompositions of rich overly pampered and overly convenienced 20 something “dudes” deriving manifestations and wet dreams. Once MTV was somewhat of a decent typical American TV programming but now has turned into a morality breakdown while at the same time showcasing the typical crap that now consumes quality American programming. A few shows come to mind, the real world/road rules and all the other crapola. Speaking of The Real world, could some nice quaint fellow please explain to me what exactly is real about the “Real World”?

I have the most confounded and damming pity for any human being who watched this drek and really thinks it represents anything even remotely anything of the real world. The real world? Come on….hey where’s the part of the real world where little Suzie “hot ass” is diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor where in four months she will think she’s Angelina jole and breaks into a sperm bank and ram’s 32 gallons of elephant cum into her ass with a turkey baister? Or what about the part of the real world where trey the superego super jock get testicular cancer and then lunges himself down a mine shaft?

You know just watching all but 2 minutes and you get a great idea of the quality of characters. I swear, these people are not even human. You get the same interchangeable animatronic drone that was born in a paitry dish and genetically altered to look like a fucking robot. You also got to consider the dialogue, which has all the substance and depth of a vaporizing shit puddle in the African bush. And mostly these people are more full of shit than Louie Anderson after eating 12,000 pounds of wonder bread and a case of choco flavored ex lax. Yea, I really think the whole world really gives two flying greasy fucks that a congregation of overly spoiled rich little whiny bitches creates more drama amongst them than a high school cheerleading entourage on there period.

It’s quite exacerbating when you watch this and come to the realization that as it’s playing some kid Mogadishu is starving to death and has a parasitic worm gestating in his bloated stomach because he had not eaten since Kennedy was shot.

All right, lets get down to the point. We sometimes obliviously look to the heavens and curse the cosmos in great wonderment as to why the world hates us. Well, it’s no driving mystery where we have to hook up with four meddling kids and hop on the mystery mobile through a dark and weary forest. When other countries see this shit and think, is this really how American youths really live? Well, it then you have to educate them and explain that America is a country full of all sorts of people of all shapes and sizes, creeds and aspirations. You also have to explain that not all “super sweet” 16th birthday parties end when a spoiled overly narcissistic bitch gets a fucking Lamborghini. Hell, on my 16th I had to shovel 3 feet of snow at four in the morning. Well I guess this is all I have to say about this. Peace out yall!
Old 06-12-2006, 11:12 PM   #2
metalchris25
USER INFO »
Re: check out my monologe

don't like it, then there is this little button you can push that will put an entirely new show on the screen. try it out, it works, i promise.
Old 06-13-2006, 07:41 PM   #3
bilal
USER INFO »
Re: check out my monologe

Quote: (Originally Posted by guitardude1985) I don’t want to bitch here, but a few thoughts come to mind when watching the MTV network. I however don’t watch MTV but I can tell you from what I’ve seen it’s merely nothing more than the various decompositions of rich overly pampered and overly convenienced 20 something “dudes” deriving manifestations and wet dreams. Once MTV was somewhat of a decent typical American TV programming but now has turned into a morality breakdown while at the same time showcasing the typical crap that now consumes quality American programming. A few shows come to mind, the real world/road rules and all the other crapola. Speaking of The Real world, could some nice quaint fellow please explain to me what exactly is real about the “Real World”?

I have the most confounded and damming pity for any human being who watched this drek and really thinks it represents anything even remotely anything of the real world. The real world? Come on….hey where’s the part of the real world where little Suzie “hot ass” is diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor where in four months she will think she’s Angelina jole and breaks into a sperm bank and ram’s 32 gallons of elephant cum into her ass with a turkey baister? Or what about the part of the real world where trey the superego super jock get testicular cancer and then lunges himself down a mine shaft?

You know just watching all but 2 minutes and you get a great idea of the quality of characters. I swear, these people are not even human. You get the same interchangeable animatronic drone that was born in a paitry dish and genetically altered to look like a fucking robot. You also got to consider the dialogue, which has all the substance and depth of a vaporizing shit puddle in the African bush. And mostly these people are more full of shit than Louie Anderson after eating 12,000 pounds of wonder bread and a case of choco flavored ex lax. Yea, I really think the whole world really gives two flying greasy fucks that a congregation of overly spoiled rich little whiny bitches creates more drama amongst them than a high school cheerleading entourage on there period.

It’s quite exacerbating when you watch this and come to the realization that as it’s playing some kid Mogadishu is starving to death and has a parasitic worm gestating in his bloated stomach because he had not eaten since Kennedy was shot.

All right, lets get down to the point. We sometimes obliviously look to the heavens and curse the cosmos in great wonderment as to why the world hates us. Well, it’s no driving mystery where we have to hook up with four meddling kids and hop on the mystery mobile through a dark and weary forest. When other countries see this shit and think, is this really how American youths really live? Well, it then you have to educate them and explain that America is a country full of all sorts of people of all shapes and sizes, creeds and aspirations. You also have to explain that not all “super sweet” 16th birthday parties end when a spoiled overly narcissistic bitch gets a fucking Lamborghini. Hell, on my 16th I had to shovel 3 feet of snow at four in the morning. Well I guess this is all I have to say about this. Peace out yall!

as far as ur monologue goes......well....u "rote" it nice indeed.....naa.. i aint kiding......i guess ur walk in the woods does give u some bit of brain storming apart from out daily Routine shit thats costantly coming in our minds.....i agree with ur point about how different shows on TV portraits life as close to a fantasy or fairy tail......thats why i dont watch these kind of shows...but still there are huge number of people who watches this stuff......and may be they like it too....cause all they want from these shows is to give em more dreams....more dreams to keep them disguised from the real world, feelings, emotions......truth........i duno.....its good u thought about this thing and "rote" ur monologue......keep posting ur stuff man!!!