++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 08-19-2003, 11:15 PM   #46
cjme
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Rose, gotcha
Old 08-19-2003, 11:44 PM   #47
farmgirl
USER INFO »
Currently:
Hey JLC, you can have my job, LOL.

Hi cjme, what's up chicky?
Old 08-20-2003, 01:05 AM   #48
lisamariekikker
USER INFO »
never met him-but a friend of mine who works at a radio station did-I went to his office and the picture of his meeting sort of disappeared from the wall and ended up among my family pics (go figure!!)
anyway-my friend said that he has met him several times and he is a really sweet nice and considerate guy.Now-they were dealing on a business level mostly-but he had a very good experience so thats cool!!
Old 08-20-2003, 01:35 AM   #49
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
i wish
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Old 08-20-2003, 02:37 AM   #50
bgivens33
USER INFO »
Met him once at a real early show... seemed pretty nice but very detached at the time. Now, Phillips is really cool. I played golf with him once at a local golf course.
Old 08-20-2003, 06:04 AM   #51
hotforscott
USER INFO »
That's really cool.
Old 08-20-2003, 08:31 AM   #52
Julbright
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by bgivens33
Met him once at a real early show... seemed pretty nice but very detached at the time.  Now, Phillips is really cool.  I played golf with him once at a local golf course.

That IS cool. I always imagined that Flip would be really cool. I think of Scott as the intense one, Flip the laid back one and Mark the quiet one. Not that this is how they are all the time, I know. But you know how we all just have some traits that are more predominant than others- that is just how I think of it. I know my Scottie has a light fun side as well ! We just don't see it much because it is not really part of the whole music thing for him.
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie
Old 08-20-2003, 10:12 AM   #53
marlsy
USER INFO »
I would love to meet him too but I will settle for eye contact in the pit next tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gawd I want that sooo bad!!!! That would be heavenly!!!! I think I like him so much because , well come on, he's georgous!!! Also he is passionate, intense, dark, brooding, and that's kinda like me !! I feel I can relate to him and his lyrics. I feel I know how he feels, make any sense???
Old 08-20-2003, 10:57 AM   #54
Julbright
USER INFO »
That makes total sense! I always think he and I would be such good friends because we seem to be on the same page about alot of things. And he just seems like someone I would want to talk to like everyday. I sometimes think I am so weird about this because I have a pretty fulfilling life and lots of great great friends and now I am also getting to know you all but whenever I think of him it is like something is missing - like I will always feel deprived of having the opportunity to know him. Oh yeah, and he is SEXY too. OR, as he said about Brittney uke: , he is TASTY
Give me eyes of a child

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie
Old 08-21-2003, 07:42 PM   #55
Jez
USER INFO »
Getting back to you here, Julbright...
I met the entire band last year at a small gig at a cabin near Lake Tahoe, Ca.
If you, or anyone else would like more details, you can pm me and I will direct you to the review that I wrote of the evening, which will give you a better idea of what the night was really like.

jez

Creed~~Bullets
Old 08-21-2003, 08:28 PM   #56
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by marlsy
I would love to meet him too but I will settle for eye contact in the pit next tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Gawd I want that sooo bad!!!!  That would be heavenly!!!!     I think I like him so much because , well come on, he's georgous!!!  Also he is passionate, intense, dark, brooding, and that's kinda like me !!  I feel I can relate to him and his lyrics.  I feel I know how he feels, make any sense???

Makes sense to me too, marlsy. I feel the same way.

Relearn Love
Old 08-22-2003, 10:52 AM   #57
Julbright
USER INFO »
I know this unnecesary, but I just want to put it on the table. I am not delusional or neurotic. I am in fact very stable and have a fullfilling life. I am attracted to Creed because I think we needed a good classic rock band with a good message that my generation could relate to and that the younger folks could benefit from. I love that I can play any Creed CD in my car with my kids present and not worry about what might pollute their minds. Creed's success excites me because it renews my faith in the world that there are still enough people out there who are searching for some substance and meaning in life. And like many of you, I can relate to so much of what Scott's lyrics are saying, that is just seems like a natural progression to me to want to meet him. If I like something you all have said we get to discuss it and have an exchange about it. It frustrates me that I feel so connected to this person that I may never meet simply because he is a celebrity and is now denied a normal social life. It is a little sad to me that someone that I think I could be very good friends with I may never meet. He impresses me with his depth for being so "young" and honestly being a guy (sorry no offense men - it has just not been overly common in my expereience to find guys who are so deep about things - I know they are out there somewhere)

However, I am in touch with reality. I know that the chances of my actually ever having a sustained conversation with this man are very very slim. My sense of humor tends to be a little sarcastic so I hope you all see that it is humor when I add little comments like (and I WILL meet him).

I don't drink, smoke, do drugs, cheat on my husband, or partake in any addictive behaviors ( well maybe I have food issues but that is another thread - see encouragement and motivation!). I dwell on Scottie only when I am in here - it is my release. Listening to the music and talking about Creed with you all helps me get through some days. I just like talking about him. I have a lot of other resources too.

Anyway - I know this was no necessary but so much gets lost in electronic communication and I don't want anyone to get the feeling that I am a stalker waiting to proceed!
Give me eyes of a child

Old 08-22-2003, 05:44 PM   #58
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Julbright
<b>He impresses me with his depth for being so "young" and honestly being a guy (sorry no offense men - it has just not been overly common in my expereience to find guys who are so deep about things - I know they are out there somewhere) &nbsp;

</b>

I feel the same way, Julbright. I've said the same thing to people. Just so you know, I don't feel like you're a stalker.

Relearn Love
Old 08-22-2003, 10:02 PM   #59
StappStalker
USER INFO »
Hey same here.We are not stalkers but simply people who enjoy listening to what this person has to say and find out that we all relate to him in some way.You know what kind of freaks me out when I think about Stapp I hear a Creed song o the radio or on TV and I have a gut feeling that I will meet him.
(Despite my username on this board I am not a stalker)
Old 08-22-2003, 10:11 PM   #60
ZION1010
USER INFO »
Yea that name always stuck im my head stapp stalker there our sickos out there but hay you got me thinking to change my user name to CANT SPELL What You Think