++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 06-12-2004, 09:43 PM   #16
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Said Eyes) ^^^ Oh, I see, you're an ass! I should've known!

Anybody else care to clue me in?
No, you pretty much nailed it. He's an ass. But he's ours.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 06-12-2004, 10:16 PM   #17
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Dont kill the messenger

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 06-13-2004, 03:20 AM   #18
Said Eyes
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) ITS A SARCASTIC JOKE, 99% of everyone got it.

As in "most improtant news" when its so oviously dumb and pointless. Sarcastic joke! Ahh how could you not get it??

I dont mean to be mean, but honestly said eyes you are so clueless.
Jokes are meant to be funny. This was not. What's funny about it? It's some entertainment news. Big fucking deal.

I didn't get it because it doesn't even mention it being important. Or that is was from AOL. It doesn't! Nowhere! How about for your next trick you lable a picture of the George Foreman Grill 'the greatest invention ever (according to God!) and post about it!? It would make about as much sense!

Quote: I remember once i E-mailed you about the "secret hidden creed stuff" and i said something like "COUGH COUGH My sacrifice Promo CD COUGH COUGH"
and you were like.

"Wow thanks for answering everying, joking you stupid fuck, i looked at the promo CD and didnt see any COUGH COUGH"

Yhea i didnt even bother replying
Been holding onto that email exchange for a while there, eh? It's funny actually, I used to get email pretty much mentioning some piece of useless trivia about 6 or 8 times a day. What, am I supposed to go over every little thing ever and see if there's some connection? You didn't think that perhaps someone had already looked at it? Didn't think something as obvious as the first release after Weathered (with all its little images) we would have a look at? And what's with your coughing? If you see something, mention it, don't act all condescending about it. Say something along the lines of

"Hi there, I was wondering if you had a look at the My Sacrifice Promo CD in case there was some more hidden imagery that you might have missed?"

You'd have probably got a nice email back thanking you for writing. Prehaps asking about your thoughts on the subject. Asking if you had the promo and saw anything and your thoughts on that too. Started up a nice dialogue that I had with many other people who were nice enough to write a coherant email.
Instead you write some tacky email message like an idiot expecting me to take you seriously. Guess what, Champ, I'm not surprised you got your reply. Im a jerk, I can be callous. I can be downright rude if people rub me the wrong way (getting any of this here, Cheif?).
But hey, we all have bad days. How about I just apologise for all my past indisgresions eh? Would that make you happy, Sport?

Wow, you sure did get me annoyed. I think I'll go have a peice of pie and watch the replay of the Euro 2004 match between Spain vs Russia before I really let someone have it.

Been nice chatting with you, Xterminator27.
Old 06-13-2004, 02:53 PM   #19
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
It wasnt your reply that bothered me. It was that you were to clueless to understand it. Comeon man i dont have to Give you directions to every post i make, Figure shit out. Be more open minded, USE Your brain instead of looking for blantly obvious answers

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27