++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 10-20-2004, 11:26 AM   #1
TakeUHigher
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Metallica show was awesome,,,, and i met BAM!!!

hey guys last night i went to see Metallica in Philly with Godsmack. the show was unbelievalbe. Metallica played for 2 and a half hours.. they played no leaf clover,fuel, memory remains, king nothing, enter sandman, sad but true,unforgiven,wherever i may roam,nothing else matter, god that failed, disposable heroes, master of puttets, one, seek and distroy, and a lot more. before the show, we had a cupple of beers in the parking lot, we get in just in time to see godsmack. the stage was in the middle of the floor with revalving drum sets for godsmack. the stage was set up for Metallica with the drum set across from us and the stage slowly turned all the way around. we were 7 rows from the stage, and in the middle. it was getting time that Metallica was going to take the stage and i look over and Bam from Viva la bam was coming to sit down. he was with glam and 2 other people. the left in the middle when the lights were off i asked him where he was going and the said "we getting out of here when the lights are down so its not a big deal" so i said oh ok well have a good night and be safe and hes said, thanks u to and shook my hand. hes a hottie! glam was nice too.

thats my next question, if anyone knows what the name of Bam's mom salon is well where she work can you let me know. thankx... hope who ever went to the show last night had an amazing time and if your going tonight your going to be amazed.
Old 10-20-2004, 03:21 PM   #2
The Lithium
USER INFO »
2 words: You asshole!! Haha, well, I've seen 'em live too, but never met 'em. but I've met Alter Bridge!! And seen them live as well, woohoou

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 10-20-2004, 08:58 PM   #3
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Metallica rocks!! I'm so jealous of you. I've been wanting to see them live for a while. Congrats on meeting VlB. That's pretty cool.

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet
from their new album "Awake"
Old 10-21-2004, 02:21 AM   #4
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Hey, TakeUHigher, me, njcreedite and luvscott4ever were at that show two....And they played Leper Messiah!!!!!!!! I almost jumped over the rail, LOL...We were on the rail at one end of the stage. It was friggin' AWESOME! What a great show. I'm going again Monday in Boston during the WORLD SERIES...Boston is going to be INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-22-2004, 11:21 AM   #5
TakeUHigher
USER INFO »
dogstar, when the concert started, what side were u on, the side with lars or the other side? when the concert started i was on the side without lars.
that was the best show i have ever been to in my life. hey if u have an extra ticket for the boston show let me know. it sucks that they only come around every so offten. then need to come around more then once a year.

where are you from again?
Old 10-22-2004, 10:15 PM   #6
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
TakeUHigher, I would have been to your right, on the end of the stage, not the sides. We were on the rail...FREAKIN AWESOME!! I don't have an extra ticket, alas, otherwise, you'd be going...Njcreedite and I are going again. I live in Philly, but I'm from Rhode Island originally.
Old 10-25-2004, 01:26 PM   #7
TakeUHigher
USER INFO »
thats so cool. i hope u have a great time. i live in nj, in the trenton area. i want to get to know people better from the boards and do things like go to concerts cause none of my friends are in to that anymore. like i missed out on AB cause no one wanted to go with me.
Old 10-25-2004, 03:39 PM   #8
RMadd
USER INFO »
Bam and all his guys are crazy motherfuckers! Viva La Bam's a kick-ass show!

Old 10-25-2004, 07:10 PM   #9
Torn Daredevil
USER INFO »
Bam is pretty fucking funny...LOL...
Old 10-26-2004, 02:25 PM   #10
TakeUHigher
USER INFO »
he was very cool... he was with glom too. he was looking at me and my friend all night. does anyone know the name of the hair salon that his mom, april, works at. i had the show on tape.... "dont feed phil" but it got taped over. if anyone can help me that would be great.