++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 01-21-2004, 10:21 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
break the wall

Life is dead I felt like Ive been kicked in the head nothing makes since Anymore but all i know is im trying with all my soul and its getting Real Cold I ask myself time and time again whos the blame for this All this pain And he said im the blame and i will heal this pain that i have gave and i will unite this hidden fire for its what i desire Iam higher before my reasons Ive made a Flood from the tears of the mercy and confusion in its place shall come fourth a fire of sun to dry up this flood cause by the blood of my own and the stregnth of that knows no weakness im the supplier i lit the fire But im nothing to question all of this but im really just holding on to nothing it or could it be thats nothing holding on to me to tight were i can no longer breathe But i will not fall i will break this wall that holding me i here you call but cant break the wall i here you beating it down but it just wont fall i know whats behind the wall its what makes you call because you know i dont care at all this is not game this is a strong will thats brave enough to kill it was made to heal and it was made to deal with all your fears and my tears you will find deep inside your own eyes this is why i dye everyday these things are real hard to say but harder to stay a slave to this will i wont break before i can break this damn wall i can egnore your tiny call thats so big yet so small i will break this damn wall
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-22-2004, 01:16 AM   #2
MrSeeker
USER INFO »
That was good
Somthing i noticed, your starting to use the words hell and damn alot, did you just like start with that or is it that i am just noticing it now?

Favorite bands,
As I Lay Dying
Demon Hunter
August Burns Red
Becoming The Archetype

Voices are hidden
Giving shame to my name
Am I no better forgiven
If I leave this world the same.
Old 01-22-2004, 11:29 AM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by MrSeeker) That was good
Somthing i noticed, your starting to use the words hell and damn alot, did you just like start with that or is it that i am just noticing it now?
no i dont use theme much only when im fired up or trying to get a point a across and i dont feel convected of useing theme or i would,nt ya know and i dont judge anybody that does but i see were your coming from And A Big thank you For Noticing im
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-22-2004, 12:02 PM   #4
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
DAMN! Dats good!
LMAO
Blessingz!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-22-2004, 12:16 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) DAMN! Dats good!
LMAO
Blessingz!
haha well ill be damned haha u2 not the band just youuuuuuuuu haha