++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 08-28-2004, 01:37 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Whashed Away

We,Ve Come So Far Today The Oceans Of Tears Are Whashed Away The Confusion The Hatred Of Self Deep Inside Only Echos Remains Of Such A Tragic Time Of Hurt And Confusion And O Lord What Did I Do Forget It It Was Whashed Away The Tears Were Like A Flood We Whashed Away Our Own Tears As they Ran In To The Sea Of Neverending Water THAT FLOWS ALL THE TIME, Whashed Away Broken Hearts That Had No Way So Much Pureness Was Slain And Stabbed But Now Its Whashed Away Will Never Cry Like That Again Or Hurt Like That Again Who Am i Trying To Fool We Sometimes Cry All The Time BUT NOT LIKE That Again Whashed Away As The Echos Of The Day Fly Away In a Melody Whashed Away To Bring Fourth A New Day Whashed Away To Whash Away The Pain Break Free From Those Haunting Echos That Remains Whashed Away By The Strongest Power Of All Blind Love It Makes No Sound But It Rings So Loud And It Always Breaks Through Somehow And It Will Prove Its Self Over And Over Again And Pick Up What Was Broken Everytime You Whatch It Everytime As Time Rewinds And Sometimes Seems Like Its Frozen Its B/c We Our Time We Have Obtained All We Need Thank God The Past Of Tears And Fears And Confusion Pain And Stife Whashed Away Love Made Faith Have The Final Say Whashed Away Sometimes you will thier Echos Of Pain And Tears In The Wind Im Sorry ............................Whashed Away !!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 08-28-2004, 02:17 PM   #2
HR2004
USER INFO »
good one!
Old 08-28-2004, 07:35 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
ya think
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything