++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 04-29-2005, 11:12 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Righteous shall indeed prosper

This Is A Prayer Request For My Aunt Fay Trintiy For 15 for 18 years sunday school teacher ...we never did get along but she is my favorite auntie ..i never could understand that..but anyways im not giving a life story but short profile ..the old girl has stuck it out through some very hard things in her life ...and she refuses to give up i was just informed tonight that she has been having thoughts og ending her life this is aunt fay ..when i was a kid she gave me the word when i was scared of going to the doctor FOR GOD HAS NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRT OF FEAR BUT OF LOVE AND OF A SOUND MINE i reminder of her that So Please Pray For Aunt Fay ..And I Remind Us All As We Pray To Not Forget The Knowlegement Of Past Mercies We Have Heared With Our Ears O God Our Fathers Have Told What Work Thou Didst In Their Days In Times of Old..AND THE LORD LOVETH AND ENDURETH LONG SUFFERING ...FRET Not Thyself Because Of Evildoers Neither Be Thou Enivious Against The Workers Of Inqutiy For They Shall Soon Be Cut Down Like Grass And Wither The Green Herb Trust In The Lord And Do Good So Shalt Thou Dwell In The Land And Verliy Thou Shall Be Fed Delight In Thyself ALSO IN THE LORD AND HE SHALL GIVE THEE DESIRES OF THY HEART COMMIT THY WAY UNTO THE LORD TRUST ALSO IN HIM AND HE SHALL WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRING IT TO PAST And He Shall Bring Fourth Thy RIGHTEOUSNESS AS THE LIGHT ***And Thy Judgement As Noon Day REST IN THE LORDAND WAIT PATIENTLY For Him Fret Not Thyself Because Of Him Who Prospers In His Ways ...The Lord Never Forgets..Yea Thou Shalt Diligently Consider His Place And It Shall Not Be,,But The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth And Shall Delight Themeselves In The ABUNDANCE OF PEACE..... Thank You All ...Peace
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything