++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 07-03-2004, 03:42 PM   #16
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by whitebird) Hi Jen, I've missed you. I hope that you are happy, healthy, rescueing kittens, and picking strawberries.

Love, whitebird
I did pick a TON of berrie already this year and plan to get more I have of course been STILL feeding my strays.... even had a possum come and visit me, the animal lover in me is going strong!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 07-03-2004, 10:46 PM   #17
whitebird
USER INFO »
Hi Jen, I am trying to convince myself to go berry picking tomorrow, and make jam. With my summer schedule, I have not made it the last couple of years, and I miss it. There is nothing like the taste of sun ripened berries right off the plant. Simple pleasures are sometimes the best.

I love it that you are still caring for your little strays. You would would be proud of my sister, she just helped rescue a litter of kittens, bottle feeding, socializing, and potty training. I wish that I could have taken one of them, but I have asthma to cats, and it seems to be getting worse. One of life's little twists of fate. What one wants, one can't have.

I have been teaching the children that I work with, responsibility, love, and compassion for animals. You would be surprised at their level of love. Many have pets. There are dog owners, dog and cat owners, bird owners, and even one snake owner.

As I teach them, they teach me.

I think that next week, as we have our morning chat, I will mention you, and your love for people, and animals.

The love, compassion, and care that we share, ripples through the waters of life, and touches many.

Children in Minnesota will hear of your compassion.

I will start with, "I have a friend who is a nurse, who cares greatly for people in need, and in her off time, she loves and cares for the strays in our society that nobody wants."

Dear Jen, I respect you greatly, and I hope that you are doing well. Perhaps my children can help give you strength through their knowledge of you.

Last edited by whitebird : 07-03-2004 at 11:03 PM.
Old 07-03-2004, 11:53 PM   #18
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by whitebird) Hi Jen, I am trying to convince myself to go berry picking tomorrow, and make jam. With my summer schedule, I have not made it the last couple of years, and I miss it. There is nothing like the taste of sun ripened berries right off the plant. Simple pleasures are sometimes the best.

I love it that you are still caring for your little strays. You would would be proud of my sister, she just helped rescue a litter of kittens, bottle feeding, socializing, and potty training. I wish that I could have taken one of them, but I have asthma to cats, and it seems to be getting worse. One of life's little twists of fate. What one wants, one can't have.

I have been teaching the children that I work with, responsibility, love, and compassion for animals. You would be surprised at their level of love. Many have pets. There are dog owners, dog and cat owners, bird owners, and even one snake owner.

As I teach them, they teach me.

I think that next week, as we have our morning chat, I will mention you, and your love for people, and animals.

The love, compassion, and care that we share, ripples through the waters of life, and touches many.

Children in Minnesota will hear of your compassion.

I will start with, "I have a friend who is a nurse, who cares greatly for people in need, and in her off time, she loves and cares for the strays in our society that nobody wants."

Dear Jen, I respect you greatly, and I hope that you are doing well. Perhaps my children can help give you strength through their knowledge of you.

Awww..... thanks..... even in my delirium of work with my spelling errors you still manage to say such great things. You are such a great person, I would love to meet you someday, what a gem you are!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 07-04-2004, 12:18 AM   #19
whitebird
USER INFO »
Who knows, perhaps we will meet someday.

Life takes many twists and turns.

Take care.
Old 07-04-2004, 10:45 AM   #20
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by whitebird) Hi Jen, I am trying to convince myself to go berry picking tomorrow, and make jam. With my summer schedule, I have not made it the last couple of years, and I miss it. There is nothing like the taste of sun ripened berries right off the plant. Simple pleasures are sometimes the best.

whitebird, you're bringing back some wonderful memories for me. I remember going picking strawberries when I was younger then going home to help my mom make jam. I remember how the house would be filled with the wonderful aroma of strawberries! It's been a few years since she's made jam but I'll never forget how great it was, especially on toast in the morning or even better, on homemade bread.

And I agree with Jen, you're a great person with a wonderful spirit and I hope to meet you some day too. whitebird, I've been fortunate enough to meet and spend time with Jen, and you're right, she is a wonderful, caring person as are the rest of my CreedFeed friends I've had the opportunity to spend time with.

Relearn Love