++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 02-25-2003, 11:34 PM   #16
Anonymous
USER INFO »
Currently:
reply to sd

sould dancer,i am not racist, but you piss me off.

tell me what made you so angrry at my last post.

my email address is very old. i have not changed it becasue every body I know emailsme here. all my emails are in this address and i reference back to them alot. it is just to much trouble to swith everything. btw, i can have my own email address right? this is a free county right?

-- anonymous
Old 02-26-2003, 12:00 AM   #17
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Why is it necessary to post your email address in the thread though, when people can just reply on the thread with what they have to say?
Old 02-26-2003, 12:33 AM   #18
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Re: Re: Racist Ornot Racist?

Quote: Originally posted by jango

Democrats are not as a whole trying to add 200 points. You cannot classify a sector of one political party as representative of the whole. But, nonetheless, let's put your genaeological line in slavery for hundreds of years, repress you for another hundred, discriminate against you the entire time, not allow you outlets to proper education, and then give you a test created by white men based upon their white backgrounds and knowledge and see how you do.  

i am not white, yet i scored a 1400 on my SATs and a composite of 32 (out of 36) on my ACT. NO ONE needs pity points just because they were an asshole to thier ancestors in the past. it is not fair to me, you or anyone else for this mater that someone else should get "special treatment". i busted my ass day and night, ive gone days without sleeping just to be prepared for a test/final/mid-term, why the fuck should some C- inner city shithead get an advantage over me or anyone else? how the fuck is that fair?

NO, its not fair.
Old 02-26-2003, 01:04 AM   #19
Lechium
USER INFO »
Racism goes both ways realy. But as of now white people are evil, and blacks are poor opressed minorities. That's bullshit really but ones who whine the most get the most in this society.

P.S. here in Cali asians are equated to whites many times as they dont complain like other minorities, but instead get good grades and jobs. It's all about money and whole class thing really.... thsi topic is pretty sad thou...
Old 02-26-2003, 01:55 AM   #20
souldancer
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Anonymous
sould dancer,i am not racist, but you piss me off.
tell me what made you so angrry at my last post.
. btw, i can have my own email address right? this is a free county right?

- Don't know why you got pissed off?
- It is mostly about your confrontational, redundant, 'in your face', form/style, than the content.
- I didn’t say you couldn’t have your own email address; I just commented on the interesting freedom of choice on how you identified yourself.
Old 02-26-2003, 07:35 AM   #21
Siana
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Siana Send a message via Skype to Siana
I've never been a rasist and i'll never be.
Old 02-26-2003, 10:26 AM   #22
Anonymous
USER INFO »
Currently:
reply to hotforscott

because,we have such a long discussion going,it may be easier for them to just email me what they want to tell me and it is easier for me to email them. just trying to do people a favor.

-- anonymous
Old 02-26-2003, 11:54 AM   #23
souldancer
USER INFO »
Sadly, RACISM EXISTS period........along with fear and ignorance.

<i>"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about
things that matter"</i>
-- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr
Old 02-26-2003, 04:37 PM   #24
sexigurly2_1
USER INFO »
This is stupid

First of all who cares about who has this and who has that and who did this for who and so on and so on! I think black/white or white/black stuff should stop! I'm not against anyone, I love all people and I think other people should feel the same. Just love one enither and forget about the past and what this guy has done to this one. Think about if it wasn't for the slavey days none of this sh*t would be going on right now and we wouldn't have to worry about who has this and who has that, now would we. So, I hope we just drop this subject b4 it turns for the worse. Let's just all get along here and worry about the good things and not the bad, huh. Good.
Old 02-26-2003, 04:46 PM   #25
sexigurly2_1
USER INFO »
People lighten up

Everyone on this earth are busting there asses. I'm a black girl and I'll be damed if going to let people give me this and give me that just because of the color of my skin! I got to were I am by just being me! I am very independent, such as: I kickbox and train with the guardian angels, I am the first in my mediacl studies, I can go on by am not. I am only 1 and I depend on myself not no one else. I don't even vote and I never will. So I don't care about no democrats doing this and doing that I can care less cause I no that no one but ME is going to do it for ME!
Old 02-26-2003, 05:00 PM   #26
jango
USER INFO »
Re: reply to jango

Quote: Originally posted by Anonymous
<b>jango, you are so sad.

me read my facts?????!!!!!!! it is so not a hate crime if blacks kill whites! study YOUR facts!!!!!

It is not racist (according to the black people) for them to call us cracker!! they say it of national tv!!!!!!! if a white called a black n*gger then he would probably go to jail.

put all this into consideration: get over it. black people were in slavery for a reletive short period of time. it was a log time ago. quit &nbsp;holding that against us. it is not the responsibility of us who are alive today to compensate the blacks for what was done to them. everybody that did that is dead and payibng for what ever evil they did in heaven of hell it doesn't matter. it is over, it was a long time ago. quit holding that against us. "white people" did not keep that blacks in slavery. certain whites did. and plenty of others. it is not my fault if my great, great, great granddad had a slave.

follow you generation back a couple of centuries and see if one of your reletive did somethig bad. are youholding that against them??

these test are not based on whoite people. look in the history books and see how many black people are mentioned. heck,he have a whole month dedicayted to black people - black history month.

-- anonymous </b>

I really need that "shake head in disgust" smiley right now... just to express my total shock and dismay at your exuberant, radical, and ill founded points of discussion.

ONE or TWO people of color on national television saying that white people being called "cracker" is not racist is NOT representative of the community and people as a whole. Get this through your shallow mind! Turn off FoxNews and MSNBC and other forms of business controlled news and think for YOURSELF.

African Americans were in slavery for a LONG, LONG time. Do I owe them anything? No, not personally. But we should take steps to right former wrongs and allow them the same doors to success that we are naturally given in our society. You do not post any new 'facts', in fact you leave out quite a few. Take for instance the sector of African Americans who owned slaves during the colonial period and afterwards. Aside from all this, I am holding nothing against you or your people. I am caucasian, however, I don't take offense to moderate attempts to correct past abuses. It's called equality.

White men write the tests, thus they are obviously filtered through the white person's point of view, etc. Menial differences in culture reflect on these tests and subsequent scores. I understand you're far too young and immature to understand this, but try. We have ONE month for Black History, and eleven for white history. Does that seem fair now?

I am no black panther. I am no civil libertist. However, I find it appalling when white Americans bash moderate civil rights attempts. Some of the words that come out of Cochran, Sharpton, Jackson, etc. shock even myself, which is why I preface my statements with "moderate."

Please invest time in studying grammar and spelling, so as to form coherent sentences/arguments.
"Nineteen hundred and forty-six. Nineteen forty-six, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works."
Old 02-26-2003, 05:06 PM   #27
Sam16
USER INFO »
Although i dont look down upon black people or peoples of other races i do think they are given a little to much slack for things that have happened in the past. Like at this time the african americans are suing the government because of the slave movement wich is long over and are government wich didnt need to do in the first place said we were sorry for the incodent. And Iran and Iraq openly get special treatment in america because they flew plaines into the trade towers and killed our brothers and sisters and as a person of the military ill tell you they dont now nor will they ever feel any pity for their actions EVER. And you cant brush by an African american in the street withought it being labeled a hate crime. I think that these things are just going to get worse until we all realize that you control yourself and it doesnt matter what others think about you. Im not saying we all shouldnt get along but i dont see that happaning in the near futer. but i do think that the reason white people are seen as snotty or hypocrites is because we have busted are asses for what we have and we bust are asses to keep it and others arent willing to do the same so they come to america were they can live of food stamps and have half of everything they want handed to them. thats just the way i see it.

My stage is shared by many millions who lift there hands up high because they feel this, we are one we are strong, the more you hold us down the more we press on!- What If

To them Im seen as different but that I cant control
I know they couldn’t walk one step in my shoes
Refusing to see inside is something that they choose
And giving in to their hatred is something I refuse
For the moment I give in is the moment that I lose
Loosing is a risk that I just cannot take
Cause if I loose it’s my heart that will brake- Falling Alone
Old 02-26-2003, 07:08 PM   #28
jango
USER INFO »
Re: Re: Re: Racist Ornot Racist?

Quote: Originally posted by Mulletman
<b>i am not white, yet i scored a 1400 on my SATs and a composite of 32 (out of 36) on my ACT. NO ONE needs pity points just because they were an asshole to thier ancestors in the past. it is not fair to me, you or anyone else for this mater that someone else should get "special treatment". i busted my ass day and night, ive gone days without sleeping just to be prepared for a test/final/mid-term, why the fuck should some C- inner city shithead get an advantage over me or anyone else? how the fuck is that fair?

NO, its not fair. </b>

Then tell me how it is fair that someone else would have to study twice as hard as you to pull the same score... is that fair? Didn't think so. Whatever the point of view, the truth remains that there needs to be a serious restructuring that the current "strip away as many civil liberties as possible" government won't allow.
"Nineteen hundred and forty-six. Nineteen forty-six, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works."
Old 02-26-2003, 08:50 PM   #29
sexigurly2_1
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Sam16
Although i dont look down upon black people or peoples of other races i do think they are given a little to much slack for things that have happened in the past. Like at this time the african americans are suing the government because of the slave movement wich is long over and are government wich didnt need to do in the first place said we were sorry for the incodent. And Iran and Iraq openly get special treatment in america because they flew plaines into the trade towers and killed our brothers and sisters and as a person of the military ill tell you they dont now nor will they ever feel any pity for their actions EVER. And you cant brush by an African american in the street withought it being labeled a hate crime. I think that these things are just going to get worse until we all realize that you control yourself and it doesnt matter what others think about you. Im not saying we all shouldnt get along but i dont see that happaning in the near futer. but i do think that the reason white people are seen as snotty or hypocrites is because we have busted are asses for what we have and we bust are asses to keep it and others arent willing to do the same so they come to america were they can live of food stamps and have half of everything they want handed to them. thats just the way i see it.

Look, this shouldn't be about who busted who's ass now or back then or whatever! We all busted our asses to get were we are TODAY RATHER BLACK WHITE ASIN WHAT THE FUCK EVER! I'm sick and tired of this black and white SHIT! If you don't like a person for the color or because of there background let it be then! If you know that you made it and you know that you can succeed then let the pass be the past! I don't think White people aren't snotty and whatever, unless you think that! If you think that then you are what you are. Let the pass rest! There are lots of things I hate but you don't see me worrying about them and do you know why because my life is not about hate it's about helping people and now worrying about how this person did this and that person did that, worry about yourselfs and this will be alright.
Old 02-26-2003, 08:58 PM   #30
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
X, get rid of that post please...There is nothing funny about that word in this day and age in the United States.