++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 01-31-2005, 04:13 PM   #1
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Feeling kind of dumped

I feel a bit upsed today. Since i get to be a member of Papa Roach board i started to chat on msn daily with one of the board members. We used to spend hours chating untill we used to go bed. He is much younger than me, he is 15, but he is very clever and we used to chat about everything: music, cinema, studies, relationships, etc...Suddenly this weekend, he was on line and i started the chating but he didn't answer. That was on Saturday, the same happened yesterday. And today he was on line around 4:00 pm.m so i decided give it a go and i told him hi. He responded me saying he was busy this weekend cos he went to a birthday party and he was gaming with his X-Box. But after that and during all this afternoon didn't say a word. We usually say bye when one of us leave the msn, but today he just disconnected without say bye. I dunno if he maybe doesn't wanna chat any more with me or i am just thinking bad and he didnt even realize. I mean i didn't give him any reason to react in this way with me, so i am confused and upsed at the same time.
I dunno guys, i gave you all the information. So if you can tell me why he is acting so weird with me i will maybe make my mind up about all this.
Thanks guys
xxxgabixxx
Old 01-31-2005, 04:28 PM   #2
Torn Daredevil
USER INFO »
X-Box. Video games can make us guys go totally crazy. They are much easier to understand and master than women.
Old 01-31-2005, 04:33 PM   #3
Anna1011
USER INFO »
aw!gabi chick i dunno what to say, there doesnt seem to be any reason for him to act like that,the same thing happened to me resently aswell, i got talking to this guy and we got on great talking for hours just like you and youre guy then all of asudden he just stopped talking to me, i felt real bummed coz we where getting on great i thought id found somwone i could really confide in but he just stopped talking. i dunno why.

i hope you sort everything out with this dude and that you feel better soon.

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"

find me here
Old 01-31-2005, 04:39 PM   #4
Chase
USER INFO »
Well, maybe the fact that he's like 15 has something to do with it. He's probably just doing what kids do. I wouldn't take it personally. He's young and probably found something fun to do.
Old 01-31-2005, 04:44 PM   #5
DekWannaBFlea
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Well, maybe the fact that he's like 15 has something to do with it. He's probably just doing what kids do. I wouldn't take it personally. He's young and probably found something fun to do.

QFA
Old 01-31-2005, 04:46 PM   #6
fluttergirl
USER INFO »
lol
^I know what that means now...
yeah, 12 year difference is a big thing....

-Amber

"A person should not believe in an "-ism," he should believe in himself."
-Ferris Bueller
Old 01-31-2005, 04:59 PM   #7
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Thanks y'all guys for your points of view. I have never felt our age difference was an obstacle between us. Even he said to me that any girl he knows isnt clever enough to have a conversation with and he was feeling atracted to me (we used to see each other on the web cam) cos the like women a bit older than him. So i really dunno know, maybe is what Chase said and its nothing personal, or he is too busy with his X-box as Jon said. Or maybe our 12 years difference really is a difference.

Whats QFA mean????

Anna its very sad that the same thing happened to you. i dunno what to think in general about people any more.I feel really bad as well cos i have found on him a very good support, he just gave me very good advices and we had a very nice time, cos he is a PRoach fan too. i hope you dont feel too bad and thanks for your wishes darling

Last edited by Trimontana : 01-31-2005 at 05:07 PM.
Old 01-31-2005, 05:04 PM   #8
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Well, maybe the fact that he's like 15 has something to do with it. He's probably just doing what kids do. I wouldn't take it personally. He's young and probably found something fun to do.
Yeah, kids are like that. They go from one thing to another pretty quickly. I wouldn't take it personally, either. If it really bothers you, maybe you can just ask him if there's a problem.
Old 01-31-2005, 06:53 PM   #9
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
so was there some sort of romantic thing going on here? this is the vibe i'm getting, not sure about everyone else. he's young but if you're really concerned ask him if there is a problem, just come out and say it.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 01-31-2005, 07:08 PM   #10
HigherGirl
USER INFO »
I'm sorry your so bummed!!
But Chase is right, Maybe he's just being a kid, Ha! Maybe he got a girlfriend or something? At that age, I had no patience with anything or anyone and I was always on the go! Can you email him and ask him if everythings ok?
Old 01-31-2005, 09:59 PM   #11
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Torn Daredevil) X-Box. Video games can make us guys go totally crazy. They are much easier to understand and master than women.
so true!

Old 01-31-2005, 10:00 PM   #12
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) so was there some sort of romantic thing going on here? this is the vibe i'm getting, not sure about everyone else. he's young but if you're really concerned ask him if there is a problem, just come out and say it.
i definitely got that impression, esp after reading her 2nd post

Old 01-31-2005, 10:06 PM   #13
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by RMadd) i definitely got that impression, esp after reading her 2nd post
glad i'm not the only one......if we're both reading it correctly then what trim are you doing chasing a 15 year old?
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 01-31-2005, 10:36 PM   #14
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Torn Daredevil) X-Box. Video games can make us guys go totally crazy. They are much easier to understand and master than women.
Best post ever!

Sorry about that, Gabi. I'm not really sure what to tell you. That kind of thing always sucks. I guess it's a bit easier with it being someone you don't know and never have to see, though. You know I'm still here for you. (plus I'm 5 years older than him )

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet
from their new album "Awake"
Old 02-01-2005, 02:52 AM   #15
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) glad i'm not the only one......if we're both reading it correctly then what trim are you doing chasing a 15 year old?

aussie, thanks. i think you are kind of rite man on your posts but i didnt chase him at all. opposite he was the one who tell me "naugthy" things (but without any bad intention). i didnt give too much importance cos he is 15 and its ilegal to do any kind of that stuff with a guy of that age. i just liked to talk to him cos when you feel alone and you dont have any one to talk to...at least me if i see that a person is nice with me i hold to that.
thanks to anyone.....love y'all

Colin, of course you are still my baby thanks.