++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 09-23-2005, 09:01 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I Undertand

I Understand Oh How I Understand With In Seconds That Burns Through Thou Has Dealt With My Heart And Brought Space And Time And Covered All Ground And Prepared A Way To Catch Me In Your Arms If It All Falls Down My Arms Will Hold You Forever And Hold You Forever They Will If It Falls Down You Will Be There Wating To Catch Me Nothing You Can Stop It From Happening You Make Away You Make A Day That No Other Can Make My Arms Will Hold You Forever And Forever Will They Hold You Nothing Will Happen Prepare For The Down Fall And I Will Touch Down And Bring You Higher To A Safe Place A Hiding Place Where Ye Shall Never Fall It Was There Again One Going Up One Going Down But We Always Land On A Solid Ground If You Should Fall A Zillons Times And Zillons Times Again I Will Break Through A Zillons Time More I Understand Oh I Understand With In Seconds That Burn Through Thou Has Dealt With My Heart And Brought Space And Time And Covered All Grounds And Prepared Away To Catch Me If It Falls Down My Arms Will Hold You Forever Stronger Than Paper Stronger Than Words Strong Than Examples Stronger Than Fire You Arms Of Never Ending Mercy That Holds On Forever I Understand Oh How I Understand When You Said I Dont Want You To Hurt Again I Dont Want You To Falll I Dont Want You To Hit The Floor Again I Hold That Place Inside Of You That Nobodys Knows For The Stars That Shine Our Many And Oh There Many To See But If You Only Knew You Caught Theme All And I Can Fall Out Of Sight Memory And Mind But Even Then I Will Hold You Forever Trying To Wipe Every Tear And Catch Theme In The Palms Of My Hands That Flows From Life I Wanna Be There To Drink Your Tears To Erase The Fears To Bring You Never Ending Happiness To Make Everthing Right If Only Be For A Few Seasons Everything Comes In The Twinkling Of An Eye I Understand Oh How I Understand Heaven Will Not Pass You By
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 09-24-2005, 12:36 AM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
How beautiful, cs...a very touching writing...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 09-24-2005, 11:40 AM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
{{ }} thank you
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything