++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 02-24-2009, 06:37 AM   #2461
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

February 24th

"Not our rules... His."

Too often we fall into the trap of believing that we do God's work for Him. That's not true. The most we can do is open ourselves to let the Lord do His own work through us. When we try to do it for Him, we can only expect to grow weary. However, when God works through us, we will find a new energy and vitality that we have never experienced before. The Lord is exalted through His own strength, not ours. Open yourself to Him now, and let the true power begin to flow.

Be thou exalted, Lord, in thine own strength: so will we sing and praise thy power.

Psalm 21:13

Heaven

Old 02-25-2009, 08:28 PM   #2462
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Amen And Amen

JESUS KNEW WEARY and that paste state of being heavey layden 40 days and 40 nights without food without water without bread AND FELL again GLORY TO GOD IN A Weary State to the angels came and minstred to him WE OUR EXCALTED IN HIS STRENETH NOT OURS thats when we know our lord our God our works will be trialed the same as the law was questioned and put on trial all though our battle is not as great as our lord and saviour suffered because through death he gave us life those who have died with him SHALL LIVE WITH HIM i can surley shout bub that through all our trials SELF MUST DIE and even though at times AMEN we think the flesh is burned to the bone AMEN GOD SURLEY KNOWETH THE BODY better than we do you still cant tell the molder what to do with the clay His Powerfull words He Said Unto The Father Was I Thirst GLORY TO GOD and through our works today and us being the vessels we dont know what part it is That We Our Needing More Of but that part is crying thirst to see the glory Of God through our selfs and more importanly others Great Post Bub BLESSINGS AND STRENETH kats and through all things peace be with you in the names thats above all other names in the mighty name of JESUS
Old 02-26-2009, 06:41 AM   #2463
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

February 26th

"That you might never doubt Him in times of trial."

The Lord hears us, and His is true to answer us, but He always measures His responses according to His divine wisdom. He knows what is best for us, even when it doesn't agree with what we want. It is natural and human to doubt the Lord sometimes. He understands that. Just don't give up. The Lord breaks through our desert spots, to comfort us when we cry.

O my God, I cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.

Psalm 22:2

Heaven

Old 02-26-2009, 07:37 PM   #2464
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Divine Wisdom AMEN AND AMEN

OUR TRIALS bub IS NO GREATER THAN HIS WISDOM That The World Knew Not And That Wisdom Is Precious THE WORD teaches Us THAT THE LORD YOUR GOD knows what we our in need of before we ask And When The Needs Is Great And There Is A Heavenly Warfare And The Flesh is fighting with the spirt All These Things Falls Upon Us Wisdom Speaks Through Our Creator And Shows Us All Signs He Is A Patient God And He Gives More Sometimes in silents does he speak and is trying to bless us But Sometimes The Flesh Is Crying THE World Is Falling On Me And This Aint Going Right Everything Could,nt Be More Of Mess We Cry Oh Why Lord AMEN And In That Time We Often Forget With Out Cease The Angels OUR CRYING HOLY HOLY HOLY IS HIS NAME We In Ourselfs Our Not The Pefecter But He Is The Pefecter AND THE SUSTAINER OF LIFE AND WISDOM That Doubting Thomas Loves To EMERGE IN A STORM IN A TRIAL we all have thomas with us EVERYTIME He Never faills Us GLORY TO GOD He So Quickly Cometh In A Storms And Trials If He Would Not Be With Us It Would Not Be A Trial Or Storm GLORY TO GOD And Even In Great Silents The Lord Our God Left Us A Secret Coveant In The Sky Of Speaking I Will Not Live The Or Forsake Thee We Cant Doubt Ourselfs But We Cant Never Doubt His Glory Or The Love He Has For Us 2 Cor 2,4 For Out Of Much Afflction And Anguish Of Heart I wrote unto you with many tears NOT THAT YE SHOLD BE GRIEVED BUT THAT YE MIGHT KNOW THE LOVE WHICH I HAVE MORE ABUDANTLY TO YOU consider these things not as if they were a strange thing GLORY TO GOD peace Be With Ya,s In The Names Thats Above All Other Names In JESUS MIGHTY NAME great post bub as always BLESSINGS AND STRENETH
Old 02-27-2009, 05:43 AM   #2465
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

February 27th

"The Protector."

The Lord is never far from us. Once we put our trust in Him, He is true to protect and defend us. He loves us to put our faith and respect in Him. Though life may get stormy and rough, the Lord is there to calm the waters and get us through safely.

Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help.

Psalm 22:11

Heaven

Old 02-27-2009, 09:03 AM   #2466
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Like A Bridge Over Troubled Water

AMEN AND AMEN I Will Lay Me Down , GLORY TO GOD JESUS spoke brother some powerfull words in parables were they And Glory To God They Were Many When He Layed Me Down HE SAID TO NOT CRY FOR ME I,AM MAKING ALL THINGS NEW AGAIN in our trials and our constant preseverance We Asked OF OUR FATHER Countinually PRESERVE My Soul GLORY TO GOD , when the storms and trials and madness comes in like a flood we sometimes go to a place where its not reconized GLORY TO GOD WHY ? because we,ve never been there before and we hold on to the precepts And Our Past Medatations And Recall All Our Council AND REMEMBEAR AND RECALL THE TIMES That Our Tears Have Been Our Only Meat And cant kwite Recall What Happend BUT WE KNOW JEHOVHOA GOD PREVAILED THE LORD OF HOST WAS THERE MAKING ALL THINGS NEW AGAIN So We It Gets To Much HIS PROMISE LONG LIVES IN OUR SPITRUAL TRIALS And What Ever Trap THE DESTROYER IS LAYING AND THE PIT HE DIGS COUNTINUALLY he Always A Diging And He Always A Knocking ONE NAME HE FEARS IS JESUS Because He Going Drip Ya He Going Move Those Dark Clouds AND KEEP YA THATS JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS
Old 02-27-2009, 09:28 AM   #2467
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
When Evening Falls So Hard

HE WILL COMFORT THEE Bub you did a post in the daily a while back cant recall about we need to start reconizing THAT JESUS DID SO MUCH FOR US THAN JUST FORGIVE OUR SINS that was just the beginging GLORY TO GOD The Lord Of Host Says Come Unto Me Me The Way Yopu Are And I Will Cloth You And I Will Clean You, ST Luke, 5, 20,24 AND WHEN He Saw Their FAITH he said unto theme Man THY SINS ARE FORGIVEN THEE. AND THE SCRIBES AND THE PHARISEES Oh Of Course Began To Reason THE LORD THY GOD DID SAY NO MAN IS JUSTIFIED WITH GOD BUT WHEN THE CORNERSTONE RISEN GLORY TO GOD ALL THINGS IN HIM WERE JUSTIFIED Again The Scribes And The Pharisees began to reason saying Who IS THIS WHICH SPEAKETH BLASPHEMIE Who Can Forgive Sin Except God Alone, BUT WHEN JESUS PERCEIVED THEIR THOUGHTS HE ANSWERING SAID UNTO THEME, WHAT REASON YE IN IN YOUR HEARTS Whether Is Easier To Say Thy Sins Be forgiven thee Or To Say Rise Up And Walk BUT YE MAY KNOW THAT THE SON OF MAN HATH POWER UP ON EARTH TO FORGIVE SINS and till this very day GLORY the Violent TAKE HIS FORGIVEN POWER BY FORCE i believe brother and testify IN THE WORDS MY GOD SPOKE All is forgiven but know sign will be given EXCEPT JONA JESUS will restore his people AND GET THEME THROUGH ANY TRIAL THEY OUR GOING THROUGH TODAY One Thing I Know Bub and that was beautiful post at that time JEHOVHOA GOD may Not Be Ready To Put Us Right Where We Wanna Be Just Yet THE WILL BELONGS TO HIM BUT HE IS ALREADY AND WATING TO PULL YOU THROUGH What Ever IS BINDING YOU From The Prize AMEN AND AMEN So Lets Not Castawy Yet Our Confindence Good post this Morning BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Groove Kats And Have A Killer Friday Loves Ya nd PEACE BE WITCHA,s
Old 03-01-2009, 08:57 AM   #2468
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 1st

"What can truly fulfill and sustain us?"

Maybe the best way to answer that question is by asking another: What can we keep when our bodies are placed silently in their graves at death? Only our relationship with God and his people last beyond the grave. If he is what lasts, then how can we displace him for anything that doesn't?

Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Psalm 73:25-26

Heaven

Old 03-01-2009, 08:57 PM   #2469
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Amen And Amen And Amen And Amen

Come On great post brother Holding On THE SUSTAINER OF LIFE AND DEATH THE CONFIRMER OF TRUTH, AMEN AND AMEN Psalm 139,8 and 11 IF We Ascend Up Into Heaven Thou Art There If We Make Our Bed Hell Behold HE IS THERE IF We Take Thy Wings Of Morning And Dwell In The Uttermost Parts Of The Sea EVEN THERE SHALL THY RIGHT HAND HOLD US If If We Say Surley The Darkness Shall Cover Me Even The Night Shall Light Be Around Us GLORY TO GOD We Also Know That Jesus Himself Had A Suffering Ministry AS HE WAS THE ONLY WAY AND THE ONLY TRUTH AND THE ONLY LIFE 2 COR 6, 6 and 7 BY Pureness By Knowlege By longsuffering by kindness by the holy ghost by love unfeifned BY THE WORD OF TRUTH By The Power Of God By The Armour Of Righteousness On The Right Hand And The Left ISA.49 8 And 10 In Acceptable Time Have I Heared Thee And In Day OF SALVATION Have I Helped Thee FOR A Coveant Of The People To Establish The Earth To Cause To Inherit The Desloate Hertiages That Thou May Say To The Prisoners Go Forth To Theme That Are In Darkness Show Yourselves They Shall Feed In Thy Ways And Their Pastures Shall Be High In All Places They Shall Not Hunger Nor Thirst Neither Shall The Heat Nor The Sum Smite Theme For He Hath Mercy On Theme Shall Lead Theme Even By The Springs Of Water Shall He Guide Theme Wonderfull Post Brother BLESSING AND STRENETH Kats In The Names That Above All Other Names In The Mighty Name Of Jesus
Old 03-02-2009, 05:35 AM   #2470
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 2nd

"A prayer for mercy and redemption."

O Lord, please break my spirit of pride and aggressiveness. Let me reflect the peace and tranquillity of heart that Your love inspires. In a world of torrent and turmoil, let me stay calm. Fill me with gentleness and meekness. Amen.

The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the Lord that seek him: your hear shall live for ever.

Psalm 22:26

Heaven

Old 03-03-2009, 06:57 AM   #2471
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 3rd

"No matter how we try to perceive God, he is still God and we are not."

We must forever remember that the original, and still primary sin was to try to become like God in terms of knowledge and understanding. We are to know God, but we can never fully know about him. We are to take on his character, but we cannot approach his majesty. This is both exciting and frustrating. But the promise remains that one day we will be like him and see him as he is.

"My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the Lord. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Isaiah 55:8-9

Heaven

Old 03-03-2009, 10:54 AM   #2472
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Amen And Amen

wonderfull post brother wonderfull post in those boundries YE SHALL FIND THE GREATEST LOVE THE GREATEST FRIEND THE ONLY TRUTH THE UNDERSTANDER AND NEW FOUND STRENETH for Those Also Held Spirtually Captive HE IS GREATER THAN WHAT WE OUR Higher And Higher AND WE OUR HIS CHILDREN AND WE HE IS OUR GOD THE GOD OF ABRAHAM THE GOD OF MOSES THE GOD WHO CREATED THE HEAVENS AT THE EARTH GLORY TO GOD, Psalm 69,29 36, But i,am poor and sorrowful Let Thy Salvation O God Set Me Up On High I Will Praise THE NAME OF GOD With A Song Of Thankgiving This Also Shall Please The Lord Better Than Ox Or Bullock that hath horns and hoofs PRAISE JESUS HOW WONDERFULL IS THAT NAME, The Humble Shall See This And Be Glad AND your Heart Shall Live That Seek GOD NOTHING WRONG WITH A CLOSER WALK WITH THEE GLORY TO GOD Makes Us Stronger And Wise In Him And What We Need To Keep Us Far From The Pit GLORY TO GOD For The Lord Heareth The Poor And Despise Thak You Lord Jesus Their Prayers LET THE HEAVENS AND EARTH PRAISE HIM THE SEAS AND EVERYTHING moveth theirin Wonderfull thing you pointed out in a boundrie HE HEARS THE CRYS OF OUR NEEDS AND HE IS ABOVE US As We Are A Going It WE Sometimes Be Still GLORY TO GOD AND GLORY WE KNOW HE IS GOD AMEN BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Groove Kats AND PEACE BE WITCHA,s
Old 03-04-2009, 06:46 AM   #2473
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 4th

"Cry out to God in times of affliction."

The love of God can help us to endure many things. Circumstances that ordinarily knock us flat are nothing when face-to-face with the power of God. Cry out to God in times of affliction, and He will comfort you and lift you above the fear of evil things. Truly, our help is in the Lord.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Psalm 23:4

Heaven

Old 03-05-2009, 06:30 AM   #2474
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 5th

"Each day we are to begin with God."

Each breath we take is a powerful reminder that he has granted us another day of life to serve him. Each heartbeat is God's drumbeat of love, reminding us that we are blessed with another minute to offer him our best. This blessing is so easily forgotten. We best remember when we teach it, show it, and live it.

These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Deuternomy 6:7

Heaven

Old 03-05-2009, 08:16 PM   #2475
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) March 5th

"Each day we are to begin with God."

Each breath we take is a powerful reminder that he has granted us another day of life to serve him. Each heartbeat is God's drumbeat of love, reminding us that we are blessed with another minute to offer him our best. This blessing is so easily forgotten. We best remember when we teach it, show it, and live it.

These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Deuternomy 6:7

Heaven

Indeed, Indeed Very Good Wisdom Felt Post Brother Good Meat In Due Season PRAISE JESUS in some points If We Open Our Mouth We Will Be Suprised In Our Trials And Warfare Of WHATS Dwelling In Us GLORY TO GOD the precepts and the meditations Will Close Out THE ROBBER STEALER And The Father OF LIES GLORY TO GOD Sometimes What We Got To Say Now Pay Close Mind To What Im Saying SOMETIMES WHAT WE GOT TO SAY Is Not Were We Our At Spitrually but Whats Inside Us Can Be SAVING Streneth To Another Indiviual When We Our In The Mind Of Christ And Not Of Self We Our Obligated To Be At Perfect Season And Perfect Salt To Know How To Anwser Every Man And Thats To Each And All Of Us To Share Our Testimonies And What God Has Done For Us If Not In Open Dont Matter Share It With Friends Your Brothers And Sisters Righteous Art Thou O Lord And Upright Are Thy Judgements That Thou Has Commanded Are Righteous And Faithful My Zeal Hath Consumed Me Because Mine Enemies GLORY TO GOD Have Forgotten My Words YA KNOW THE WORD OF GOD SAYS TODAY IS TODAY OF SALVATION AND EVERYONES Makes Their Own Salvations Way GLORY TO GOD UP Lift His Glory To To Your Neibour In Your Own Way Dont Matter Thy Word Is Very Pure Therfore Thy Servant Love It I,am Small And Despised Yet Do I Not Forget The PRECEPTS Thy Righteousness Is AN EVERLASTING Righteousness And Thy Law Is Truth GODS NOT GOING BE RIGHT TODAY AND WRONG TOMMROW AMEN Trouble And Anguish Have Taken Hold On Me Yet Thy Comanments Are My Delights, GIVE Me Understanding Ans I Shall Live Psalm 119,137,144 PEACE, Ya,alls