++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 02-03-2009, 09:06 AM   #2431
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

February 3rd

"Thank you for being God."

So many things in our lives can be stolen away by natural disasters, aging, and death. Satan could be appropriately called "The Thief of Always." But God is immovable and unstealable! We can invest ourselves in him and know our spirits are secure in his care. He is a fortress and a refuge.

I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.

Heaven

Old 02-04-2009, 08:21 AM   #2432
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

February 4th

"Talk the walk?"

We are all called to be Christian in thought, deed, and word. If the love of God truly dwells in our hearts, then we should show it by the way we treat and talk about others. What we say matters a great deal, and God will judge us on our words and feelings, as well as on our actions.

He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.

Psalm 15:3

Heaven

Old 02-04-2009, 08:06 PM   #2433
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Thank You For Being God

JUST Really Up Lifting Post Disaters GLORY Aging GLORY And Death GLORY From Deeper Prespectives GLORY TO GOD In A Spirtual Context And Spirtual Eye Things That Are Not Seen Of The Eye Of The Flesh In Our Flesh We See The Things Of How They Appear In Our Life GLORY TO GOD And The First Thing Satan Does HE LOVE YOU TO COMPLINCATE On The First Glance Of All These Situtions GLORY TO GOD AND THERE YE SHALL FIND DISATERS THERE YE WILL FIND AGING AND THERE YE SHALL FIND DEATH Which Is Satans Ultimate Goal BUT WHEN We Stop To Think ITS GODS PRESEVERANCE And Take That Second Glance GLORY TO GOD
Old 02-04-2009, 08:29 PM   #2434
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Thank You For Being God

GOD, Always Is There To Remind Us Sometimes So Hard And For Some Reason We Fail To Hear All The Good And Complicate On All The Bad AND THERE IS A REASON Our Human Nature Is Inclined To Hear All The Bad BEFORE WE Hear All The Good In Our Human Nature WE Our Made To Thank God For Being God And PRAISE HIM FOR HIS KNOWLEGE Is Above Man AND ABOVE THE MORNING AS WELL AS HE IS ABOVE THE NIGHT BUT DAILY HIS PLAN FOR OUR THE BEST OF OUR ABILTIYS IN HIM IS WITH US So GLORY TO GOD The Lord Thy God Sets Upon A Strait So We Can Either Lead Follow Or Get Out Of The Way GLORY TO GOD His Majesty Deals With Us All AND UPLIFT HIS GLORY Because He ENDURES US FULLY Luke Ch, 3 4,6 As It Is Written In The Book Of The Words Of Esaias The Prophet Saying The Voice Of The One Crying In The Wilderness Prepare Ye The Way Of The Lord Make His Paths Straight Every Valley Shall Be Fille3d And Every Mountain And Hill SHALL BE BROUGHT LOW And The Crooked Shall Be Made Straight And The Rough Shall Be Made Smooth And All Flesh Shall See The Salvation GOD Thats All Flesh GLORY SHALL SEE THE SALVATION OF GOD PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENETH KATS And Peace Be With You You All
Old 02-06-2009, 06:45 AM   #2435
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

February 6th

"A fail proof investment."

The pursuit of God is one of the few life choices we can make that has no strings attached. We give very little, and receive so much. Money, fame, power, prestige all sound nice, but they require more effort than they are worth. Worse, they pay temporary benefits that fade away, leaving us empty, lost, and alone. Give your life to God, and walk in the ways that He chooses, and you will find that He will bless you continually.

Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips.

Psalm 16:4

Heaven

Old 02-07-2009, 07:41 AM   #2436
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

February 7th

"What do people see in me?”

First Peter 2 reminds us that people are observing our lives. To be good representatives of Jesus Christ, Peter teaches that we’re to be submissive to authority, to live an honorable life, to do good works, to honor all people, and to fear God.

The testimony of our lives can give us opportunities to share the good news of Jesus. So we might want to ask ourselves, “What do people see in me?”

A merry heart makes a cheerful countenance.

Proverbs 15:13

Heaven

Old 02-08-2009, 07:44 AM   #2437
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

February 8th

"What are the privileges of a child of God?"

We often talk about the privileges of being a child of God... Forgiveness, salvation, a future in heaven with him, the gift of the Holy Spirit, and ultimate victory when Christ comes. One of the greatest privileges we get, however, is the opportunity to act toward those who dislike and hate us in a way that reflects the character of God himself. Anyone can return hate for hate, but it takes a child of God to return a blessing and a prayer for their enemies.

Something to think about today...

[Jesus said,] "You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven."

Matthew 5:43-45

Heaven

Old 02-08-2009, 08:29 PM   #2438
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Amen And Amen

Good Post Bub Good Post With So Many Conflicts today Forgiveness Of Our Advasiries Is Not Heared Enough AND WITH OUT THE HOLY SPIRT And Giving Us Streneth Its Nearly Impossbile To Forgive Those Who Despise Us WHEN YOU SPEND TIME WITH HIM And Cry In The Chapel GLORY TO GOD You Have What You Need To Face A World Of Cold Waxed Spirt GLORY you just come out smiling AND GLORY TO GOD YOU CAN GREET THE WORLD And Everybody Is Your Friend But To Face It Without Him Is Nearley Impossbile We Need To Keep Forgiveness with us always And Its LIVING PROOF HOW THE WORD SPEAKS TODAY THE SAME AS YESTERDAY AND ALWAYS Forgiveness Of Those Who Despise Us Is Still On Of The Most Hardest Challanges When We Our Constanly Praying For Vegance GLORY Matt 25, 4,8, BUT THE WISE TOOK OIL IN THEIR VESSELS WITH THIER LAMPS, while the bridegroom tarried they all slumbered and slept and midnight there was a cry made behold the bridegroom cometh go ye out to meet him then all the virgins arose and trimmed their lamps And The Foolish Said Unto The Wise GIVES US OF YOUR OIL FOR OUR LAMPS HAVE GONE OUT And Forgiveness May Be The Oil We Surley Dont Want A Lack BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Kats
Old 02-09-2009, 07:58 AM   #2439
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

February 9th

"The Lord's persistent mercy."

As a young man, C. S. Lewis abandoned his childhood faith in God and declared his belief in no religion, saying they were all myths created by man. Years later, after acknowledging Jesus as the Son of God and his Savior, Lewis wrote of that time in his book Surprised By Joy.

He wrote, "No word in my vocabulary expressed deeper hatred than the word Interference. But Christianity placed at the center what then seemed to me a transcendental Interferer. There was no region even in the innermost depth of one's soul which one could surround with a barbed wire fence and guard with a notice 'No Admittance.' And that was what I wanted; some area, however small, of which I could say to all other beings, 'This is my business and mine only.'"

Every person has the right to say to God, "Leave me alone. Don't bother me." But it is the Lord's right to pursue us with His persistent mercy.

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will eat with him, and he with me.

Revelation 3:20

Heaven

Old 02-10-2009, 07:07 AM   #2440
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

February 10th

"Reach for His strength to endure any trial."

The Lord listens to our prayers, and He responds by giving us the strength we need to meet every situation. He truly is our strength of our fortress. Trust in the Lord, and He will grant you His peace.

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

Psalm 18:2

Heaven

Old 02-10-2009, 07:41 PM   #2441
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) February 10th

"Reach for His strength to endure any trial."

The Lord listens to our prayers, and He responds by giving us the strength we need to meet every situation. He truly is our strength of our fortress. Trust in the Lord, and He will grant you His peace.

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

Psalm 18:2

Heaven

PRAISE JESUS THR DELIVERER THE SUSTAINER THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL GLORY TO GOD if you get caught in a petr PRAISE JESUS THAT KNOW man Knoweth ONLY THE CORNERSTONE GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO PULL YA RIGHT ON UP UP AND GIVE THY STRENETH REPLINSHED AGAIN Glory to God Wonderfull post
Old 02-10-2009, 09:29 PM   #2442
theironhorse
USER INFO »

elevation
Old 02-10-2009, 09:46 PM   #2443
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

Yo yo!!!

How have you been sir?

Long time no see but I know you are always here with me...

Heaven

Old 02-11-2009, 06:54 AM   #2444
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

February 11th

"We need to choose our heroes carefully."

Only one hero is worthy of our praise and allegiance, and that is Jesus Christ. Jesus will save us from our enemies, and He will set all things right. Follow Him, and He will grant you a power beyond belief.

I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

Psalm 18:3

Heaven

Old 02-12-2009, 09:40 PM   #2445
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Power Beyond Belief

Brother You Said A Key Word IN BEYOND AND THERE Is Only One heroe AND THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY AND ONE TRUTH AND ONE LIFE, Thats JESUS Christ King Of King And Lord Of Lords He Knoweth Burdens He Knows Spirtual Mental Warfare He Knows Long Sufferment HE KNOWS THE WAY AGAIN AND AGAIN To Pick Us Back Up After So Long We Reach A Routine In Our Own Spirtual Growth that becomes Self Programend To Depend Up On Our Selfs WHICH Is A Good Thing JEHOVHOA GOD Wants His Servants To Be More Than Able To Do All He Asks Of Us GLORY TO GOD BUT WE STILL CANT DO IT ALONE Not Without JESUS AND BEYOND Is What He Can Do For Us All And The World We Live In Today Ya Know Im Hearing And Im A Perceving GLORY TO GOD That The Cornerstone Said Becomes More True And Clear Everybody It Seems Is Going Through Trials They Have Never Been Through GLORY TO GOD BUT THE VERY SAME GOD GLORY THAT GOT YOU THROUGH THOSE TRIALS AND CROSSES OF YESTERDAY HE IS STILL GOD TODAY OF OUR NEW FOUND STRENETH IN HIM And Countinue To Keep Our Eyes Upon Glory Which Is JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENETH And Peace Be With Ya,s