++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-29-2005, 08:42 PM   #31
sina2b
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by cyndeelouwho) I hate that show! I hate it more now that Stapp was invited on and not AB! LOL

ive recently started listening to AB and the more I listen to them the more I dislike stapp, i dont know what the relation is though but yea hes starting to totally suck, and his new CD came really good to me at first, but Im getting over it allready.
Old 11-29-2005, 08:46 PM   #32
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by sina2b) ive recently started listening to AB and the more I listen to them the more I dislike stapp
why?

Old 11-29-2005, 09:14 PM   #33
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
I liked his performance better than on Leno. He seemed a little more confident. But maybe it could be real better IF guys from Goneblind just help him...cuz honestly I think they CANT...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 11-29-2005, 10:28 PM   #34
sina2b
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by RMadd) why?

cause the dude seems to be a real pain, it is his personal life but I sure dont like it. I mean I thought he only refers to the album sales every time anyone gives him a chance to speak but when picking up girls in bar, that is so lame. And then he goes around saying how fame changed the other guys and how insecure they were/are! talk about being insecure!!!
Old 11-29-2005, 10:35 PM   #35
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
i have,nt whatched yet i recorded it today so i will whatch it later,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 11-29-2005, 10:37 PM   #36
titan9
USER INFO »
That's why I only try to judge him by his music. If I judged him based on what I've heard he's done, based on some of the silly things he's said in interviews....I would be a very negative critic of him. But that's why I don't judge him by that stuff; that's why I only defend his music, not his personal life. I try not to let what other people say/think about him effect how I feel about his MUSIC. There's a ton of haters out there, but that won't change the fact that I am a fan of his music.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 11-29-2005, 10:45 PM   #37
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
of course man
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 11-29-2005, 11:00 PM   #38
sina2b
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) That's why I only try to judge him by his music. If I judged him based on what I've heard he's done, based on some of the silly things he's said in interviews....I would be a very negative critic of him. But that's why I don't judge him by that stuff; that's why I only defend his music, not his personal life. I try not to let what other people say/think about him effect how I feel about his MUSIC. There's a ton of haters out there, but that won't change the fact that I am a fan of his music.

Do you really think that if it wasnt for Mark, scott wouldve been where he is today? But if it wasnt for Scott Mark may have not done so well but he wouldve at least been where he is now as far as AB goes. Yes he has a good voice but I bet he doesnt know much about music, even if he does its mark that taught him and its not right to bash him as Stapp did, why listen to what people have to say when you can digest it from their own actions. He's a complete ass and yes I agree his voice is good but so is my moms; hes just one of those people whose "been there at the right time"; its not all his music and talent.
Old 11-29-2005, 11:11 PM   #39
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Creed7352) 311 is not a pansy reggae band...LOL

and be nice to summergirl, she's cool.

someone that was at the actual taping of the regis and kelly show would've seen stapp's face...

They are to me. There were people at the taping who had their picture taken with the guy himself...I haven't seen her say anything about his looking like he had been beat up.
Old 11-29-2005, 11:15 PM   #40
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by sina2b) Do you really think that if it wasnt for Mark, scott wouldve been where he is today? But if it wasnt for Scott Mark may have not done so well but he wouldve at least been where he is now as far as AB goes. Yes he has a good voice but I bet he doesnt know much about music, even if he does its mark that taught him and its not right to bash him as Stapp did, why listen to what people have to say when you can digest it from their own actions. He's a complete ass and yes I agree his voice is good but so is my moms; hes just one of those people whose "been there at the right time"; its not all his music and talent.

As I have seen someone else post here.....Mark Tremonti has been calling Scott Stapp an ass for over a year now. How come Mark Tremonti can do it, but Stapp can't respond to questions about it?
Old 11-29-2005, 11:26 PM   #41
Shadow
USER INFO »
I was at R&K this morning. I was sitting not more then 10 feet from Scott.

Scott WAS NOT lip syncing.

Scott did not have a lot of make-up on. He did have make-up, but not a lot. There was no way. He walked through the lobby before putting his make-up on. Do you really think he would walk through a lobby filled with 100 people if his face was bruised? I kissed and hugged him and had my picture taken with him. I saw him as close as anyone can see him. He was fine.

Last edited by Shadow : 11-29-2005 at 11:30 PM.
Old 11-29-2005, 11:33 PM   #42
sina2b
USER INFO »
Quote:
As I have seen someone else post here.....Mark Tremonti has been calling Scott Stapp an ass for over a year now. How come Mark Tremonti can do it, but Stapp can't respond to questions about it?

yes he has and so have many others, but scott is the ONLY one who has dissed mark. Im not judging but there must be something about him that people close to him all have had issues with him even his own father. Or he may really be something special and everyone else is at fault. I dont know ...

Last edited by sina2b : 11-29-2005 at 11:35 PM.
Old 11-29-2005, 11:44 PM   #43
sina2b
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Shadow) I was at R&K this morning. I was sitting not more then 10 feet from Scott.

Scott WAS NOT lip syncing.

Scott did not have a lot of make-up on. He did have make-up, but not a lot. There was no way. He walked through the lobby before putting his make-up on. Do you really think he would walk through a lobby filled with 100 people if his face was bruised? I kissed and hugged him and had my picture taken with him. I saw him as close as anyone can see him. He was fine.

you dont have to be there to notice that, its clear that hes not lip syncing. As for bruises, not every fight makes u have bruises on your face, grownups usually dont tend to go very far in fights where it will result in bruises, maybe a punch or 2 but you have to get envolved in a hell of a fight to have brusises all over ur face.
Old 11-29-2005, 11:55 PM   #44
johellion
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Mrprophetman) As I have seen someone else post here.....Mark Tremonti has been calling Scott Stapp an ass for over a year now. How come Mark Tremonti can do it, but Stapp can't respond to questions about it?

REALLY HE HAS BEEN CALLED AN ASS ALOT LONGER THAN THAT....STAPP NEEDS TO RESPOND!!! HE HAS ALREADY BEEN CAUGHT IN A BUNCH OF LIES!!! THEY NEED TO HAVE A MARK,BRIAN, AND FLIP SOUND OFF WITH STAPP FACE TO FACE....HEHEHE I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ONE WITH HIM!!! I WANNA KNOW WHY HE DID SOME THINGS TO ME, AND MY FAMILY PERSONALLY, AS WELL AS WHY HE DID HIS "BROTHERS" AS HE CALLED THEM THE WAY HE DID

NOW BACK TO REGIS AND KELLY....hIS VOICE IS NOT AS CLEAR, AND THEY SOUNDED LIKE CREED!!! END OF STORY!!! SCOTT NEEDS TO DO STRICTLY A SOLO ALBUM..NOT WITH A BAND..,ACOUSTICAL, SOMETHING.....SOLO DOES MEAN ....LET ME GET MY DICTIONARY...SHIT..I CAN'T FIND IT....BUT YOU WOULD NOT HAVE TO BE A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO KNOW ...SOLO..MEANS YOURSELF....WHAT KILLS ME IS HE HAS A BAND....AND THE ALBUM IS CALLED SCOTT STAPP..THE GREAT DIVINE...NO MENTION OF THE BAND BY REGIS, OR LENO, HAVEN'T LOOKED AT THE ALBUM COVER YET...AND PROBABLY WILL NOT, CAUSE I AM NOT GONNA BUY IT!!!
Old 11-30-2005, 12:01 AM   #45
sina2b
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by johellion) END OF STORY!!! SCOTT NEEDS TO DO STRICTLY A SOLO ALBUM..NOT WITH A BAND..,ACOUSTICAL,

Oh PALEEEEASEEEEEE !