++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 10-31-2005, 11:30 AM   #16
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I'd like to see more interviews like this one with AB. As others have mentioned, it was nice, a breath of fresh air, if you will, to not see a mention of Creed or Stapp in the interview. The interviewer did a good job of asking good questions, while not putting Creed into the equation at all. That was nice.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 10-31-2005, 01:19 PM   #17
Agent D
USER INFO »
That was a fantastic interview. I must say I'm taken by surprise by the name of that song they're releasing.
Old 10-31-2005, 01:22 PM   #18
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Easy there gelemote. Lith's right, Jo is Brian's Aunt and she knows better than most what really went on. Don't go PMing her for the 'real story', just respect her opinion as you would have us respect yours.
Haha, he did that?

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 10-31-2005, 02:53 PM   #19
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) Haha, he did that?
No Lith, I was just instructing him NOT to.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 10-31-2005, 07:37 PM   #20
Creed7352
USER INFO »
that would be nags who interviewed him, one of the other mod/admin at alterbridgeband.net he helps run that site (musicequalslife.com)...it's not a magazine, but an online magazine of sorts. they do show reviews, cd reviews, post pictures from concerts, and interview musicians.
Old 10-31-2005, 08:51 PM   #21
geletmote
USER INFO »
THIS IS TO ALL OF YOU -------------------

I’ve only come up with "one" conclusion. You have too much time on your hands, and thus created "your own prison". "What if" you still just listened to their music? "Stand here with me" and we can discuss it. Their music is "inside us all". Maybe you take it the "wrong way”. You’ll be saying” who’s got my back" when "bullets" are flying from creed fans everywhere. But god will still take you "higher”, "with arms wide open", and will give you someplace to "hide". You should see the "signs”, but you are a coward, and a "faceless man". remember, all of this is only possible "in America", and you'll take "one last breath" as you are rusted and "weathered" and your clothes are "torn" from running away from creed fans. but "don’t stop dancing" we all know that you are a closet creed fans, and mommy can sing you a "lullaby" as you are asking yourself "what’s this life for?" maybe its just an "illusion"......."are you ready?' because creed will 'never die"

Old 10-31-2005, 09:11 PM   #22
Agent D
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by geletmote) THIS IS TO ALL OF YOU -------------------

I’ve only come up with "one" conclusion. You have too much time on your hands, and thus created "your own prison". "What if" you still just listened to their music? "Stand here with me" and we can discuss it. Their music is "inside us all". Maybe you take it the "wrong way”. You’ll be saying” who’s got my back" when "bullets" are flying from creed fans everywhere. But god will still take you "higher”, "with arms wide open", and will give you someplace to "hide". You should see the "signs”, but you are a coward, and a "faceless man". remember, all of this is only possible "in America", and you'll take "one last breath" as you are rusted and "weathered" and your clothes are "torn" from running away from creed fans. but "don’t stop dancing" we all know that you are a closet creed fans, and mommy can sing you a "lullaby" as you are asking yourself "what’s this life for?" maybe its just an "illusion"......."are you ready?' because creed will 'never die"

Wow, you sure showed them.
Old 10-31-2005, 10:08 PM   #23
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Hey, that was pretty good! I remember years ago we had a thread where we had to tell a story using as many titles of Creed songs as we could possibly work into the story. That would almost qualify.

Old 10-31-2005, 10:41 PM   #24
Creed7352
USER INFO »
Old 10-31-2005, 11:58 PM   #25
geletmote
USER INFO »
i knew ya all like it
Old 11-01-2005, 05:28 AM   #26
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by geletmote) THIS IS TO ALL OF YOU -------------------

Dude, you need to chill, man! What the hell has this got to do with Brian's interview? Creed's over, and I'm Goddamn glad they didn't ask Brian any Creed questions in this interview!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 11-01-2005, 08:20 AM   #27
geletmote
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Hey, that was pretty good! I remember years ago we had a thread where we had to tell a story using as many titles of Creed songs as we could possibly work into the story. That would almost qualify.

At least your honest, lol..
Old 11-03-2005, 11:48 PM   #28
Nags
USER INFO »
Hey all,

I just noticed all of the traffic coming from here, so came to check it out. I'm Nags. I'm the one that did the interview. I'm very glad that you all enjoyed it so much.

I just wanted to update a little bit of what Ryan said. I am a moderator on AlterBridgeBand.net. But I also run a few other websites (my personal of nagsweb.com), and then I also co-own MusicEqualsLife.com with a friend of mine from Michigan. We started that site just under 5 months ago, and are now pushing over 1000 unique visitors a month. We're amazed at the support that we've been shown and we'd appreciate it if you stick around and support us in the future. Tim and I are both HUGE AB fans and will be with the band as long as they are with us.

Keep spreading the love of the music!

Nags
Old 11-04-2005, 09:34 AM   #29
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Welcome Nags!!! LOVED the interview with Brian, and will continue to check out musicequalslife.com!! Thanks for a refreshing change!

Old 11-29-2005, 04:27 PM   #30
cyndeelouwho
USER INFO »
Great interview

Hey Nags, that was a great interview! Bri is such the shy guy. I love when he gets interviewed, you never know what's gonna come out of his mouth!LOL I am still laughing about the fruitloop